WHEN IN THE FUCKING HELL IS HE GOING TO ADDRESS THE GODDAMN GUN CONTROL ISSUE AND FIX OUR GODDAMN GUN RIGHTS AND...

WHEN IN THE FUCKING HELL IS HE GOING TO ADDRESS THE GODDAMN GUN CONTROL ISSUE AND FIX OUR GODDAMN GUN RIGHTS AND RESTORE GUN FREEDOM FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ANYONE THAT TELLS ME HE ONLY BEEN IN WHATEVER FUCKING AMOUNT OF DAYS HE HAD ENOUGH FUCKING TIME TO RESTORE GUN RIGHTS AND MAKE GUN CULTURE GREAT AGAIN BUT HE FUCKING BROKE THAT PROMISE AND BROKE THE 100 DAY PROMISE AND HE HASN'T DONE A SINGLE THING EXCEPT DECLINE ONE FUCKING GUN CONTROL BILL FUCK YOU TRUMP FUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump has abandoned us gun right activists and is now working for the liberals on terms of gun control.

Never trust a man that promises to restore gun rights but never makes the promise happen.

At least we have Gorsuch and hopefully Ginsburg will croak and Kennedy will retire.

Then we can sue the everlasting shit out of states like NY and that fucking dickbag governor of ours Cuomo.

>Trump has abandoned us gun right activists and is now working for the liberals on terms of gun control.
here the (You) you crave

Don't forget Schumer.
Those two should be put in a federal penitentiary for the things they do to upstate.

he's still struggling to get his supreme Court nominee appointed
you sort of need that to get gun rights back in track
so chill the fuck out

I hate to tell you this, but he doesn't actually do what he says he will. Not too long before he decided to run for president he was saying how AWBs were great and shit.

He got a conservative justice in the Supreme Court. That's kinda a big deal.

Gun rights aren't his priority and probably won't even be addressed

Just be glad liberals are starting to buy guns because the big scary guy who says mean things on twitter is president so gun control might not be a heavily pushed thing

>he's still struggling to get his supreme Court nominee appointed
Wat.
Gorsuch was confirmed Friday and sworn in Monday.

>he actually voted for Trump thinking Trump is pro gun

He's from New York what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

Good thing Japan safe

Hello /k/.

Can The president do anything about gun laws short of telling the ATF to back down?
Supreme Court is what we need to take on the retarded state laws, Gorsuch was a move in the right direction but it's replacing a conservative judge with a conservative judge, we need a liberal judge to drop before we can start making a real impact in gun laws

>What do gun laws have to do with weapons?
Most retarded interpretation of board rules ever

There is a CCW case coming from Cali to the supreme Court.

Hopefully the ruling will include something about suppressors too.

Hi, Olgino.

Yeah you lost that talking point. Better find a new one.

What gun problems? You can own guns. What is the problem?

YOU HAVE TOO MANY FUCKING GUNS HOLY SHIT HOW MANY MORE DO YOU NEED

More

what do you spaceniggers care about our guncontroll?

Soon, goy. Soon! Just wait till North Korean War is over!

See, this is the problem with not allowing gun control threads on /k/, too much shitposting from foreigners and noguns on Sup Forums.

Not shitposting, I legit don't know what the problem is. The assault rifle ban expired. What more do you want?

"He" is Gorsuch, its addressed after the lawsuits make their way up the chain. Trump can only sign off on new laws and we are removing old state ones atm.

Wtf

What's with the phantom flags?

>What more do you want?
Concealed carry in California

we can still make the hearing protection act happen, probably.

yeah i'm sure those gun control threads on the gun fan forum are really productive

reading hundreds of posts from other retards with a persecution complex that amount to 'i want to buy more guns' is nuanced as fuck, man, wouldn't want to let foreigners shit all over that

the thread was moved here from another board newfags

It means the thread was moved from another board without flags.

in my state anyway i haven't had issues with getting guns i think the background check and waiting period are more or less okay ideas.

and my rule of thumb is that if you are to stupid to convert a weapon to full auto then you prbly should not have a full auto anyway.

a 40mm grenade launcher, not a 37mm signaling device.

it's a proxy shill

States have rights to enact their own laws, under the tenth amendment there's nothing trump can do about that.

Then I guess everything is going to be ok after all.

States don't have the right to remove constitutional rights.

Trump is constantly being blocked by neocons, RINOs and Democrats. He can't risk something that important this early.

>He doesn't give a fuck about letting terrorists in politically speaking.
>One attack and his travel ban was justified

>He doesn't give a fuck about Ryancare or Ryan
>terrible idea, unfeasible and he knew it would get blocked
>he also knew Obamacare will collapse on its own
>this gives him the opportunity to do away with socialized healthcare and state lines entirely

First, he must break all resistance. Then he will restore the constitution.

It is a STATE law, Trump executes FEDERAL law.

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FREE SPEECH HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU NEED

All of it. It's a right, not a privilege you fucktard.

So when a state decides to pass a law saying that white people are not allowed to breed, that's just fine by you. No need to check the constitution to see if this is okay.

I fucking hate you. I mean it. I really do.

I fucking hate ignorant fucksticks who have think the U.S. president is some magical dictator that can do whatever he pleases on any topic at any time.

How the fuck can you be so stupid that you don't understand that the legislature makes the fucking laws and the courts interpret the fucking laws? It's a simple concept.

>The assault rifle ban expired.
Assault Weapons ban (made up term that even includes certain handguns and shotguns) not Assault Rifle ban (just rifles with select fire basically)

The Federal ban expired in 2004. Guess what happened since then? Yeah, random states and even specific cities have passed "Assault Weapons Bans"

We need the supreme court to knock that shit down so ALL those laws get knocked down and can't be enacted ever fucking again.

Also, supreme court needs to find National Firearms Act unconstitutional as well.

Throw in national conceal carry and open carry and I'd be pretty satisfied.

Trump could at least talk up/send the message to congress to repeal the national firearms act/gun control act/hughes amendment with 51 votes.

He could also undo the George H.W. Bush executive orders banning the importation of "non sporting rifles" THAT he could do ALONE.

I would like my rights not infringed for one

2 when I go hunting I want a silencer so the whole woods isn't fucked up by noise pollution

3 I want a short rifle, 223. is the least likely round to go through a wall and harm a neighbor, but thanks to current laws I can only have it on a long barrel rifle, so its hard to move around inside a house

4 full auto would be nice for home defence, or for fun at the range (90% of all gunshots are gonna be at a range)

5 I want to be able to carry my handgun in other states not just this one, if I have to go to California I cant have shit and that's an infringement on my rights as a USA citizen

6 I want people in California to stop trying to ban body armor, maybe if we can have our rights back they will shut up about armor

7 i'm tired of seeing horrible monstrosity's created just to go around laws, like California legal ar-15s, its not less dangerous it just looks retarded

8 I want to be able to buy handguns at 18, if I can buy a rifle or a shotgun, I should be able to buy a handgun too

9 waiting periods need to die in a fire, so many people die cause they know there in danger but now have to wait to get a gun

I got more but i'll leave you with that

Fuck off leaf, at least you can get a cheap SKS since Norinco never gave catalogs to your street gangs.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should, especially if you love your dogs. Auto sears aren't too hard to make and install, problem is the ATF will kick down your door, kill your wife and child, and burn down your church if they even have suspicion.