Why do you call antifa the "real fascists" when they are the ones launching a preemptive strike against people who are...

Why do you call antifa the "real fascists" when they are the ones launching a preemptive strike against people who are threatening to kill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUhd6EOrO2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

preemptive fascism

Who said we aren't real fascists?

Doesn't matter. Antifa and the rest of the left are objectively unnatural and evil. They need to be physically removed.

Show me an example of that ever happening

>Sir, a military jet is approaching, it might fire a missile or drop a bomb. Should we fire A sam to counter?
>No, it would be a preemptive fascism.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUhd6EOrO2o

I'm sure they made this after getting btfo in Sacramento. Everyone was calling anti-fa a bunch of stupid faggots.

>Straw man argument.

Sup Forums makes the best comic edits

/fit/ women should be required by law to have Amazon/Apocalyptic haircuts

That haircut on a /fit/ qt
unf...

When did trump or any other candidate for that matter threaten to kill antifa faggots?

Short answer: never. You're a retard.

Are you retarded?

Because definition of "fascism" from antifa is VERY lax.

Basically, if you say "there are two genders" you are already legitimate target and literally Hitler.

Also, I supporting disproportional retribution when shit actually happens and waiting over "preemptiveness".

For example, if Nazi spergs out and kills some of my people, I am perfectly ok with storming Berlin with Russians and raping everything on our path.

What if the Nazi is trying to free you from the Jewish overlords who've only entrenched themselves even more?

>SHOULD WE POO IN LOO?

>Why do you call antifa the "real fascists"

Because they brutally attack innocent people just because they're political dissidents.

>when they are the ones launching a preemptive strike against people who are threatening to kill them?

But they aren't. Antifas also aren't usually smaller girls beating up bigger guys, usually its mobs of dudes finding confused people who have nothing nazilike about them and beating the shit out of them.

>dad told me to do my homework FACIST REEEEE

hawt

>why am i going to jail i just pre-emptively shanked you
>what do you mean he wasn't threatening me in anyway

That is a great cartoon. The women in Antifa are so hot.

Because antifa practices and preaches actual tenants of facism with the only exception being social traditionalism.

And now they are mobilizing armed, in makeshift uniforms, attacking anyone they think disagrees with them.

They are literally the modern day Nazi brown shirts.

This is the only realistic picture. That dude would have her goose stepping in about 30sec.

Fixed her ass

kek

The left is threatening to kill us so we are launching a preemptive strike against them

So i can kill a communist who want send me to a gulag?

Am I the only one that didn't caught the idea?

>people who are threatening to kill them
>people who are targeted by antifa

Choose one, faggot.

Does she not have an argument at all to save her family?

anti-fa just yell bs calling everyone a nazi try to silence anyone who thinks differently, not to mention alot of the time they think they're stopping " the goverement " but they just stop everyday people from doing thier job

Post the original this is clearly edited

Antifa has nothing to offer but violence

This is about following the ideals of freedom of speech to its very ends.

I understand the artist's idea, but I think the situation he claims is going on and the solution he came up with is not the truth nor right.

First of all, let's be real. Portraying Fascism as a political strongman in today's time is simply untrue. I'm sure if you managed to get a count of the amount of fascists in the world, it would be so insignificant that it wouldn't matter. Another issue is that Fascism itself isn't a strong ideology, much like Communism, in that it can be easily repelled by those who love liberty by reason alone.

Finally, the ends the artists comes up with are in fact using an aspect of Fascism: the brutal crushing of opposing ideas by violence rather than through rational discourse. I could go on for another post as to the moral and utilitarian arguments of that kind of real freedom of expression, but I'll just say to read John Stuart Mill's On Liberty. The goal of society shouldn't be to "bash the fash" like in the comic, it should be to make a society where the Fascist is never able to achieve political "muscle" like that. I think society has done well on that end.

Thus, the comic artist is wrong, because not only are his means toxic and set dangerous precedents about what can be done with other opposing ideas, but his ends are completely misguided. You can't beat an ideology through violence. The ideology's natural death comes from an assault of reason and debate and letting people see the irrationality of it expressed by its most ardent believers.

And violence isn't an argument.

Remember when Hitler launched a preemptive strike against the communists who openly admitted wanting to conquer the world?

Good stuff