Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adbusters
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/04/12/ann-coulter-lassie-come-home/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

Fuck off reddit

I NO LONGER CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS FRAUD FAKE PRESIDENT!

I SUPPORTED HIM WITH ALL MY HEART, BUT NOW I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE IF HE GETS IMPEACHED OR OBAMA SPIED ON HIM!

>be me
>leader of the free world
>meeting Abe today, going over in my head how to best represent american interests
>Kushner barges in, interrupting my hand grip squeezes
>he slinks towards me, his crotch visibly inflating every stride
>his twink frame perches on my lap, tensing his buttocks around my thighs
>"Uh M-Mr Truuhmp Abe is here"
>one final butthole clench
>mfw im left with a massive boner minutes before meeting the Japanese president
>ohshit

>Pout face on
>Fingertips connected
>H- Hi Mr Abe, welcome to A-
>What is his face
>employ last measure defences
>thigh over leg
>hand over my bursting boner

>Still silent
>need to distract him with something else
>"Mr Abe we have a great alliance. The best alliance."
>"The Japanese are our greatest regional ally against Chyna. The peace and prosperity of East Asia depe-
>"Mr Trumpuru do you not rearize I am Genril Secretary Xi of the Communist party of China."

>His roleplaying turns me diamonds
>I reach my hand forward
>I lower my shoulders and open my thic legs submissively
>"X-Xi-san I want you to dump your steel all over me"
>"I want you to export all of your manmade goods into my open market"
>He furiously gets up and stands near the door to leave for the press conference
>nofun.jpg
>"Mr Trump what did you discuss in your meeting today with China's president?"
>Mfw jewed

/ptg/ - the goodest of goys

OUR GIRL GOING HARD

>Ann Coulter: Lassie, Come Home

War is like crack for presidents. It confers instant gravitas, catapulting them to respectability, bypassing all station stops. They get to make macho pronouncements on a topic where every utterance is seen as august.

On the other hand, Trump’s Syrian misadventure is immoral, violates every promise he ran on, and could sink his presidency.

Left to his own devices, uncontaminated by Washington group-think, Trump gets it right.

Back in 2013, when President Obama was being egged on to attack Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack far more sweeping than this latest one, Trump tweeted:

— Aug. 29, 2013:

“What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.”

— Aug. 31, 2013:

“Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.”

— Sept. 1, 2013:

“If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S.”

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly stated that he had no interest in starting “World War III over Syria,” saying, “We have bigger problems than Assad.” His policy position was: “Let Syria and ISIS fight. I look at Assad — and Assad looks better than the other side.”

Trump was right on every point.

Assad is one of the least bad leaders in the entire Middle East. He’s not a murderous thug like Saddam, has no rape rooms, isn’t into jihad, protects Christians, and is fighting ISIS. He provided us with intelligence on al-Qaida after 9/11. He does not have crazy Islamic police slapping women around or throwing gays off buildings. (That would be our beloved ally, Saudi Arabia.)

Trump was also correct about Assad’s opponents being far worse, containing large helpings of both ISIS and al-Qaida.

/leftypol/ opinions don't count. We didn't vote for Bannon, we voted for Trump. I don't give a fuck what happens to Bannon.

They're really grasping straws today aren't they?

AWOO~

All this pasta. And I asked for pizza rolls.

thats the problem with having the conspiracy tard on your side, terrible supporters.

they ran out of steam after the last few days where Trump proved himself yet again and BTFO the shills

We have never succeeded at turning a Third World dictatorship into a paradise. The history of these things is that removing a Middle Eastern strongman always makes things worse — for example, in Iran, Iraq, Libya, and Egypt.

We leap in, thinking we’re helping the poor devils under the thumb of a dictator — and then the new tribe takes over and oppresses everyone else, usually much more brutally, while hating us even more than the old tribe did.

If voters wanted more Middle Eastern wars, there were plenty of other candidates offering that: Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, Carly Fiorina, and Hillary Clinton, for example. And we must never forget Jeb! though it proved surprisingly easy to do so in 2016.

But we picked Trump.

While most of the left wailed about the return of Nazi Germany under Trump, savvier liberals saw his vulnerability: flattery. All we have to do is praise him! You’ll be shocked at how easy it is.

And, boy, did they lay it on thick with the Syrian misadventure. No sucker’s bait was left on the floor. Cable news hosts gushed, “Trump became president of the United States tonight!” On MSNBC, Brian Williams called the bombing “beautiful” three times in less than a minute. Sen. Lindsey Graham (one of the “women of the Senate,” according to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg) compared Trump to Reagan. The New York Times headlined an article, “On Syria Attack, Trump’s Heart Came First.”

>My nightmare scenario: Trump and Jared watching TV together and high-fiving: DID YOU SEE THE NEWS! THEY LOVE YOU! All Trump had to do was pointlessly bomb another country, and it was as if a genie had granted his every wish.

Guys just freaking trust in Trump. Trust him! FUCKING TRUST HIM HEK NOWS MORE THEN YOU

I haven't filtered people in a long time, but I don't mind. Treads are /comfy/ now

They're probably Canadians. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adbusters

fuck off shill can't you get a real job?

Good old Sheik of Jersey.

The wall was built. But out of text instead of concrete. Ahead of schedule, under budget at least.

this dude is going hamm on these lil college faggots

Coulter just wants to piss people off and she doesn't care what side they're on. She knows she's facing 8 years of Trump doing great things but she thrives on controversy so she has to follow the leftists' lead on every one of Trump's "mistakes".

We still aren't going to invade Syria and try to make heaven out of hell.

>REEEE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL

Matt Taibbi is a Soros goon, really makes me think.

coulter is a twitter edgelord and a fair weather fan, she'll be back when she sees the success from his plans

oi oi

reminder tulsi is a stupid bitch

Not everyone. Just you

>Trump proved himself yet again
yesterday he literally said NATO was ok and he no longer wants to make everyone pay for it
fuck him

Yeah we're pretty comfy now. A lot more than we days ago.
Why is Hitler's hands black?
Every time you reply to a leaf you're aiding Soros. Don't trust a single one of them.

Admit it, it hasn't been the same since he left us

It seems spencer fags like her, for some reason

linko

I'm convinced that you're a Trump shill at this point. No sane human being could be this stupid.

Does anybody know
why she awoos alone?

K

She's suffering from principled hysteria. She's wanted a president like Trump for more than a decade, of course she's going to be panicked when theres even the slightest sign of policy shift.

too late now

but

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

We didn't vote for Ivanka Kushner either. If Trump is going to get rid of all of his experienced, nationalist advisors and keep only Jews while simultaneously backing out of his promises, then we have a problem.

I swear, if he replaced Bannon with Bill Kristol, you faggits would still suck his dick.

shes concern trolling for clicks and (you)'s ignore coulter

spencer is a fed plant
anyone who supports him is also a fed or a simple fool

Was America strengthened by the Iraq War? The apparently never-ending Afghanistan War? Vietnam? This is how great powers die, which is exactly what the left wants.

>Administration policy was heading in the wrong direction at 90 mph, but thank God, Trump seems to have grabbed the steering wheel and hit the brakes. Notwithstanding the hopes and dreams of Clausewitzian military strategist Nikki Haley, we will not be engaging in regime change in Syria or starting World War III with Russia today.

>>>>>>>>We want the “president of America” back — not “the president of the world.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/04/12/ann-coulter-lassie-come-home/
>Comments
Ann is 100% correct.

Trump is being duped by the military-industrial complex. When they want a war, they don't let presidents get in the way. Just ask JFK.
>^
Trump's not being duped by anyone. He's a willing participant. Lesson: can't trust anyone, be vigilant, be vocal, be active.
>
Ann is a PROVEN commodity. She is well versed and consistent. I agree with her more than anyone when it comes to logical common sense solutions to the country's problems and especially how to deal with Congressional "leaders".
>
Sadly true. I am thankful for what Jeff Sessions is doing and maybe that is all we will ever see of what Trump ran on. Trump may be heading for not only a one term presidency, but the most humiliating defeat (if he runs again) in modern history. His base is loosing faith.

Ann nailed it: "My nightmare scenario: Trump and Jared watching TV together and high-fiving: DID YOU SEE THE NEWS! THEY LOVE YOU! All Trump had to do was pointlessly bomb another country, and it was as if a genie had granted his every wish."

No the Democrats do NOT love him. No the establishment neocons do NOT love him. Neither will be there for him and at this rate not much of his base. Egos have been the ruin of so many.

I'm leaving. Someone decide who makes the next thread, or a shill is going to split you/make one

>Everyone will have to pay
>It will focus on terrorism
>implies NATO troops will be used to deport migrants from Europe

Nice strawman, shill

Coulter was always a fucking snake.

>says NATO is great
>Tillerson says Russia interfered in our election

>Trump proved himself
... to Israel.

you forgot "kushner is a jew"

NATO has a new directive. Aka no longer obsolete. Did you expect NATO to just die?

fainting panicky beta, 'need a hot towel?

>Did you expect NATO to just die?
yes

So what you're saying is we needed a principled conservative in the White House? m.youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

>says NATO reforms will make it less obselete
>Tillerson says his info says Russia tried interfering in the election

>"to Israel"
Just fuck off shill you have no arguments

Not even close to an argument

Reddit? Idiots? Shills? Delusional people seeking solace in denial?

lol what is this faggotry?
Fuck off with your shit memes shill.

Sorry to let you down, then.

>Björn Free
Lmao, is that what Russians think is a Swedish name?

>Trump shittalks NATO
>NATO bends the knee
>Trump says NATO is OK

this is how you train dogs

It's like the second coming of Pat Buchanan came along and she's terrified that he'll turn into Marco Rubio

Ann is a mudshark, Sup Forums is much smarter than her and seen more elections. She;s a shill and doesn't know what shes talking about.

Play on words, friend.

This, never trust talking heads.

I can understand that. She really needs to be optimistic here.

Why not just rename the general to /nis/ - Neocons and Israeli Shills thread?

>Ann is a mudshark
that's fake news but Ann is still a hysterical female who nobody should listen to

Liberals are creepy.

So? I guess she's dating one of your based black guys who wear maga hats or something?

Doesn't make her any less correct.

Fuck outta here druze scum.

They don't get it. Shills are obvious, but we also see who's here for the memes, or who is not really smart enough to understand what's going on. It's good to know who's who

Getting nervous, Vladimir?

Israel is our greatest ally

Russia hacked our election

I regret not voting for the only true conservative on the ticket.
We would never have gone to war with Syria under JEB!

What happened to your Austrian proxy?

I can appreciate that a lot of the hysteria and anger towards Trump with Syria came out of their own principles at heart. For the first time in decades we have a decent shot at saving America and they're going to be scared. We all need to be optimistic and hold our breath. Trump always proves himself in the end. Trump negotiated himself out of a billion + debt, he's still /ourguy/ and he'll be fine.

Ta livet av dig

/ptg/ stands with Trump, Israel and the shining light of Neoconservatism.

>that's fake news
she's dating jimmy jj walker

Get a better translator, Putinbot

Israel first, America second! Gxd bless Ben Shapiro. Fucking based!

>squeaky toy noise

I think the ONE thing that keeps Trump from going full neocon is his own ego.
Trump, for all intents and purposes, really, really cares about his image, and what his presidency will leave behind.
It's more important to him than Ivanka's fucking feelings, or Jared Kushner's "advice", if he sees his base booing him at rallies, or that his own internal approval ratings are crashing, he'll change course completely.
We saw it happen during the campaign, when amnesty don came from KAC looking to soften his approach with mexicans (his internal polls showed it was shit, so he changed course). Trump's own look to win for his base is what keeps him on course.
The more rallies trump holds, and the more he realizes that Kushner, Mcmaster, and all those pricks aren't always for his best interests, then he'll understand that the presidency is about America, not them.

>first FEMALE BLACK MUSLIM judge found dead in Hudson

if that were a white male there either would be 0 qualifiers or no story at all

Might as well. Even Ann is being attacked. How long before Donald Trump Jr is catapulted from /ptg/'s good graces?

>"we are great friends but there's nothing romantic between us"
paraphrased

>/pol caring about a woman's opinion
You don't see how obvious your shill is do you?

Häng dig, Judehanrejen.

I read his biography, I know what's going on

This. I would have preferred him not to destroy an empty airfield but he's chaotic. Our debt is going down, illegals are getting bricked, and we got jobs coming back.

Trump isn't hardcore enough for her.
The only way to satisfy Ann is by deporting at least 30 million people.
And that's why we love her.

>they're still trying to push the neocon narrative

Trump is finally standing up for Israel, centipedes. Based!

Trump is the best. Only sissy cucks hate him. People connected to Clinton are already being charged with treason. Let's see how far they can go.

Fuck off, this is a place where Trump fans unite and share in our enthusiasm and support for him. Theres a million other places you can go if you want to shit all over him. He's done a great job.