What would you have done when a refugee walked up to you and asked for a euro/dollar?

What would you have done when a refugee walked up to you and asked for a euro/dollar?

Just had this happen to me, I gave them a euro because I was scared he had a knife. I feel like a total cuck loser though. Would you have done something else?

Just respond in Russian, it's like showing a cross to a vampire. Worked like a charm on gypsies as well last I visited your shitty continent.

It depends. If it was an old man, sure. If it was just some young cunt I would have told him to fuck off

He was probably around 29y/o.

Punch him in the face before he can react and run

You total cuck loser, just say you don't have change, wtf

should of said ficki ficki and grabbed your junk. then keep repeating ya. ya. ya.

This happens alot in my area as i live in a huge populated city.
So there are hobos everywhere.
You just say
>sorry no cash man
And say this while you continue to walk past.
If he gets violent then fucking defend yourself you pushover cuck.
Hobos are very similair to desperate refugees, have eyes in the back of your head.

>DontFeedTheAnimals

Would tell him to get cancer and fuck off.If he comes to close just suckerpunch him.

"No."

Fucking cuck.

He asked you for money because he knew he could intimidate you

I like this.

I was sitting somewhere though with a lot of baggage. I couldn't just have ran away.

Maybe something else I should have told ya guys, they were with 2, no-one else was around to see us.

don't feed the pigeons - the only effect it has is more pigeon shit

Hope your country votes for Le Pen, or I'll be disappointed. But I guess it's too late for France already.

>I gave them a euro

Just fucking skip the song and dance and give him your whole country you fucking cuck.

I've worked in homeless and refugee shelters providing medical service. I know they can be overpopulated, but they do exist and they should head to the designated places to get what they need. It's not so unheard of to not carry cash in this day and age.

Janette... En het is maar een euro....

Just say you have no cash.
Tbh I'm a skinny weak dude but punch the refugee in the balls and I guarantee you you'll have time to run unimpeded.
Pick up his knife (if he got one) as a trophy too.

lul yes you're a cuck.

I'm not even that much of a cuck and i'm Swedish.

Do you give money to every gypsie you see too?

Kweet het wel ma ne helen zuren euro.

>Just had this happen to me, I gave them a euro because I was scared he had a knife

C U C K

U

C

K

seriously though I often meet refugees in the gibs office i work in and they're rarely dangerous, just extremely stupid and lazy

I'd pay him to let me suck his dick. And give him my shoes.

Nah. I was just scared now. Maybe I reacted too fast to say I would give him a euro. Idk.

Some arab asked me for 90 cents. I told him I don't have any money with me. He immediately got in my face and said that he saw me buy something. I laughed and told him again that I don't have any money (while reaching for my knife). He got angry and left.

Im a prideful american ill admit.
I cant take on three guys but i really dont care if i live or die id just take one of them with me.
In this case since youre a pussy you answered your own question.

say you dont carry cash

This happens 24/7 here... Literally everywhere you go some refugee or gypsy or hobo asks for money...

Best thing you can do is politely say you have no money because these subhumans hold grudges and look to pick up fights because they have nothing better to do

What I do - I always put in the earphones and pretend I do not hear them (and with music on I really don't). Just walk past them, no eye contact, no response.

if he had a knife he would take all your money you cuck

Dude wtf, why didn't you fight him off?

you don't even give them death stare?
i always do

Looking back now I indeed should have done that. I was wrong giving him the money indeed.

I would have told him to suck my dick and kept walking.

I was in Amsterdam visiting. Holy fuck, what a cesspool. Had some somali come up to me and tell me to give him money. I just told him to get the fuck out of here loudly and he fucked off. Simple. They're just animals.

This. The cold, blue eyed stare of death and autistically industrialized genocide has done the job for me numerous times already.

Happens all the time here, they give you that high five move and start all the "hey fratello" crap. Just stare them down and ignore them. They very rarely start shit here, as they know a beatdown is always a very real possibilty .

Where did it happen btw?

Citadelpark Ghent like 1 hour ago.(I'm a student there)

Everyone please post wojack pics
You should network with patriots

You took more of a risk getting your money out in front of those people than just walking on. I know how it goes though, you were caught by surprise and dropped your spaghetti in the moment. Be more mindful next time and exercise some of the advice in this thread.

Don't you guys have the mafia to beat em up?
Heard the Dons are racist as fuck

>relaxing around blacks
>not keeping a distance of 6-9 feet away from everybody on public, populated land
>not being hyper vigilant of anyone within 21 feet on public, deserted areas

finns have the proper mindset

Ow fuck, better avoid the Citadelpark user. I've heard numerous stories about people getting robbed of their Iphone and wallet at knifepoint. Fucking shitskins

You study in Ghent you say? Are you a member of that online right wing f*cebook group? If not you should join. Pretty cool stuff up ahead

stop embarrassing us wafflebro
srsly, should have beat that rapefugee into a bloody pulp

I've been to Citadelpark a lot :p. Only once now I had a problem though. No what's the name?

Just tell him to fuck off. He isn't going to stab you.

Also are you training a martial art? If not do it. You will end uo needing it with all these shitbloods invading.

The further south you go the more likely it is that you will get severely fucked up, even killed. Here in centre its half/half. North are cucks. From Roma down and islands they will strike very quickly at first sign of insolence or trouble, and do real damage. If you keep to yourself and behave everyone will be nice.

I live in inner city Copenshit so this happens nearly every fucking day I go to work.
and I just tell them to fuck off. I only give money to Danes down on their luck not some gypsy / rapefugee trash.

want to play with them? Put your hand in your pocket as to get cash then extent your closed fist towards them and open your palm. Then say "I give you hope". Then walk away and leave them to leech on somebody else.

Schild en Vrienden, but it's a private group so you won't be able to look it up.

Het heeft 500 leden, vooral studenten uit Gent en Antwerpen. Het is vooral een groep om wat onder gelijkgezinden de sossen en de vreemdelingen belachelijk te maken. Maar er worden ook soms irl acties gedaan om de commies in Gent te triggeren. De groep is nu bezig met het ontwerpen van rechtse stickers bijvoorbeeld

Als je wil joinen moet je de mod gewoon een bericht sturen.

Said the same I say to soviet bums. "I ain't a charity, get a job"

>prideful American
>not wanting to encounter a pack of ferals big enough to justify a carry gun with a 13 round magazine

Come on, user, you can America harder.

Wie is de mod dan? :p kan ik ook niet opzoeken :/.

Wel, Dries Van Langenhove

Just ignore them. It is the same thing I do to a beggar of any race. You can't walk around scared of a fucking nigger with a knife.

just kill yourself

I would tell them to fuck off, and then get ready to swing. After dark, they tend to come in threes, perhaps a whistle to arrest your attention. If it's just you and them in the street, don't talk, just swing. Hit the guy leading the pack first, and make sure you take him down. Texans don't put up with shit.

sauce - lived in Europe for a couple years and tussled with more than a few Moroccans and Turks.

I added him.

That sounds dank. Where did you live?

>I gave them a euro because I was scared he had a knife
Dear god you're pathetic. You should've:
>politely declined.
>ignored them if they asked again.
>told them to fuck off if they started getting rude.

Not gonna say cause the last altercation resulted in the authorities getting involved. Almost got me deported. Years ago now but I might like to go back to visit.

Did they convict you? European governments absolutely hate it when citizens stand their ground, even when it's against Arab scum

depends on the European country faggot. In Denmark it is indeed very legal to defend yourself from harm.

Same thing i tell big nasty panhandleing blacks. NO

In Sweden we have gypies and refugees on EVERY train walking along and asking everyone for money. One day I will literally flip out, they are so fucking annoying.

reported to svenska polis

>One day I will literally flip out
as if. You are too weak Svensker.

I dare you to commit genocide on the shitskins you faggot. You wouldn't dare because you are a pussy.

which province in Belgium? Here in Oost Limburg ther are a few of hem outside the Aldi... I never even recognize their presence when I walk by because they use children as bait.

Oost-vl, citadel

Danskjävel take the potato out of your throat

make me Svensker