Why are Americans so much more racist?

Not saying all Americans are racist, but you why is it so common to see racism in America?

Despite having:
>the most liberal media
>constant anti-racist propaganda in schools

Despite all that, there are a surprising amount of actual racist people in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2016/0127/The-surprising-relationship-between-intelligence-and-racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you think we are more rasicst than other countries then you've never been to other countries.

Yeah. A lot of racists here too, I wonder why OP

What could possibly cause this?

Racism is historical in the south. If the data had been collected for the past couple centuries I doubt much would have changed.
Point being, that is one shitty image.

I've lived in England, where race-mixing and niggerfucking was viewed as normal.

Fuck you anyway faggot

Americas entire social class system was/is based largely on race. This is justified by a mix of pseudoscience and bogus statistics which further perpetuate this social class model. Propoganda and CIA involvement in drug running, as well as the prison complex, has devestated the once prosperous black community and has driven these people into a state of anarchy which rightfully scares most Americans. The issue is, Americans see race but not the ((())) behind the scenes creating the real problems in the black community.

Because niggers, muslims, fake media and multi-culturalism deserves all the hate it can get.

Terrible! Just terrible!

Go back to Africa!

Shut up you filthy ape-nosed nigger we aren't that bad.

In Slovakia, we are mostly racists because we prefer that only white people live here.

It's pretty obviously driven by envy. It's hard living in a society where some people are fortunate enough to have massive rock hard penises. Just look at the two men on the ends, for instance. They're obviously hung bulls accustomed to servicing a large harem of fit, horny young women.

Because you're living in a diverse country.

The first nigger I saw in my whole life was when I was 10 years old during a travel with my parents in UK. The vast majority of Europeans have had no contact with people from other races until recent times.

>the most liberal media
>constant anti-racist propaganda in schools

Speaking as an observer, I think both of these just make things worse. Your liberal media/stupid universities encourage minorities/gays to develop a victim mentality and promote hatred towards whites and straight people (most specially men). The expected retaliation occurs and the cycle repeats.

The difference isn't the racist ideas it's that Americans would be more likely to voice their opinions than Brits.

It's the same reason why poor people is racists and rich people don't. The first ones are living between them, the others probably never meet with someone from other race that doesn't work for them.

Yeah, blacks are racist as fuck. What do you propose OP?

There's a lot of people to be racist to. Last week here in the Philippines we had straight up blackface on primetime in one of the biggest TV networks but there's no backlash because black people are really rare here.

Same here, blackface has never been something racist.

>Liberals
Liberalism is the problem, it always focus in the separation, the desegregation, the hate and not the equality. It's easier to herd a bunch of brainless niggers who will vote you for a box of food than a sophisticated gentleman who knows history.

>constant anti-racist propaganda
That is the one of worst thing a state could do. Just look how many niggers, cucks, apologists, faggots, womans and all the people who are getting profits from this anti-freedom of speech hateful propaganda. Degenerate propaganda Literally.

Now i am not a racist but i think niggers are naturally violent, Jews are cunning rats and gays should be purged from the world. Womans back in the kitchen, someone must know how to cook.

I don't know, why don't you ask the blacks, Muslims, Jews and Liberals why they hate white people so much, despite living in the nation they created?

Because we're the only truly multethnic country. European nations have just started experiencing the strength of diversity. Until the last ew decades, they were all essentially monoracial. So because they never actually had to exist alongside ethnic minorities for pretty much their entire history, they think they're just so much less racist than Americans. They aren't.

here you go ozziebro

America is one of the least racist countries in the world.

Racism is not a prori. It's merely a symptom of nig-nog antics. The media just distorts everything by reversing this cause for the effect. For example, European nations were always more liberal on race and immigration. Now, ater experiencing non-whites first hand, they're becoming less tolerant and more 'racist'.

Its the complete opposite. Americans LOVE black people. Americans are the biggest fucking cuckolds of the universe. And americucks pushed their nigger loving faggotry into the rest of the world. Fuck cuckmericans

You are an idiot. Spend some time in other countries - particularly Western Europe - and then try to make that statement with a straight face.

This

On one hand I agree with this, but you have to realize this is mainly the media.

Almost every "real" American I grew up with was disgusted by niggers

This.

Nah id say pretty much everwhere else is very rascist.
I mean cmon do you see "multi-culturalism" in fucking india?
China?
Japan?
What about the middle east and africa?
Why the fuck dont they accept people into their countries and roll out the red carpet?
Does russia have a lot of people from west africa or haiti walking around?

I beg you people to get the fuck off of Sup Forums and do some research and mull about this on your own.
Having your opinion completely decided by a fucking link on reddit to a buzzfeed article shouldnt influence your political stance or nationlistic pride, or "rascism" as they call it now.
FUCKING THINK use your brain!
I urge any of you to just sit down after some digging around and form YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINION.

Ask Black Life Matters why do they hate White people.

Get anywhere in rural America and you will find the vast majority of people there hate niggers.

Because we have a lot of niggers here, thats why.
Any more dumb questions?

India is probably the most multicultural country on earth. They've got hundreds of languages, none of which are reliably understood everywhere.

Because american niggers are the most detestable demographic on the planet and this i coming from an island monkey.

>go outside in Helsinki (the most cucked city in Finland)
>here little kids bullying some somali and calling him a nigger
>walk past bar some drunk finn is beating a somali calling him a nigger

>Go to america
>say nigger
>get shot by "white" americans for being a racist

kek

>Ask Black Life Matters why do they hate White people.
They don't.
Instead, a better question would be: how did user become so bitter and autistic?

You get redpilled by living in "vibrant" communities

Shut up retard

>Propoganda and CIA involvement in drug running, as well as the prison complex, has devestated the once prosperous black community

>prosperous black community

Sure....whatever you say...

mostly, we just don't give a shit and want to be left alone to do our own thing. but a bunch of racist blacks are not ok with that. they think we owe them something.

What the fuck are you talking about?

BLM is incredibly racist and anti-white. Open your fucking eyes.

Because a portrayed reality can never replace actuality. You can't fucking psyop the human mind to just accept everything.

this fluid druid has a baby face

Hmmm. I wonder what we both have in common!

it's true, they had the most slaves

Its all the back people!

It's almost as though even a lifetime of propaganda and brainwashing still isn't enough to make us see the light on how great niggers are after we actually have t deal with niggers in real life.

>constant anti-racist propaganda
>I can't believe people are still racist!

You can't change nature. You can take a stone and cut it, shape it, polish it, even crush it... but at the end of the day it is still a stone.

Racism isn't a social construct. It's an instinct. You can't change it.

tell that to sweden

Southbro here.

Yeah, it's no secret we hate nigger noggers. It's largely due to the fact that they all hate white people to some degree and the stupider ones cannot contain themselves enough to hide it, and that they act entitled and lazy, live off of our tax dollars, and call us racist for anything we say to them.

Then again, the infectious propaganda is seeping into people here, but too much chimping lately has made a lot of people who were thinking 'progressively' reconsider.

>Americas entire social class system was/is based largely on race.
It is based entirely upon merit and accomplishment. It is not the fault of whites that negroes are incompatible with life in the modern world and have never once created or accomplished anything of worth.

>((())) behind the scenes creating the real problems in the black community.

Are you suggesting that Jews are the reason that black Africans never progressed out of the stone age even on their own continent?

Persecution of non leftists is the primary reason.

>Speaking as an observer, I think both of these just make things worse. Your liberal media/stupid universities encourage minorities/gays to develop a victim mentality and promote hatred towards whites and straight people (most specially men). The expected retaliation occurs and the cycle repeats.
This is literally the reason we got away with Trump last year. It would have been a shillary victory for sure if everybody wasn't so damn tired of being called a racist/sexist/homophobe

>Why are Americans so much more racist?

I think I've worked it out.

csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2016/0127/The-surprising-relationship-between-intelligence-and-racism

my grandma literally got scared the first time she saw a nigger
every day since then i scare her with a printed picture of morgan freeman
i am not joking btw

>He found that the group that scored higher on the test were less likely to hold racist beliefs than their lower-performing counterparts. For example, among those who did well on the verbal test, 29 percent said blacks were lazy and 13 percent said they were unintelligent. By contrast, among those who performed poorly on the intelligence test, 46 percent described blacks as lazy and 23 described them as unintelligent.

Basically, most blacks (even non-niggers) are useless people that contribute nothing to society. They're lazy af, collect welfare, think themselves center of the world and always play the victim

>"Are you suggesting that Jews are the reason that black Africans never progressed out of the Stone Age even on their own continent?"

KEK

Probably because we have to deal with blacks on a regular basis. That would make anyone racist.

>Not saying all Americans are racist, but you why is it so common to see racism in America?
>
>Despite having:
>>the most liberal media
>>constant anti-racist propaganda in schools
>
>Despite all that, there are a surprising amount of actual racist people in the US.

It's because all niggers in the usa get a free pass to live and act like wild apes and all other races are too afraid to do anything about it, so they just ignore and praise this jungle behaviour to try and avoid being called a racist.

Is this the Orange Grape Soda cheerleader team?

These people clearly do not have daily interactions with criminal niggers.

The people who are the most pro multiculturalism all live in white enclaves and send their children to white only school.

Anyone who lived near niggers hate them.

People who are the least racist are those that don't interact with "them".
If on the other hand you are there and have to deal with it on a daily basis you get redpilled why things are the way they are real quick.
"I don't have electricity but I spend 300 a month on cigs and have 150 nikes."
I have volunteered to show the young boys of the single moms who rent from me how to do basic home maintenance, no interest at all.

Segregation really was the best red pill for them. 60 years ago their families stayed together and off welfare

But it is the fault of whites. Dutch sailors made sure that all the sick and low iq nigger slaves went to america because jews are cheap.

because niggers are awful.

Race-ism is a (((Communist))) thought crime. It has no actual existence outside of that. America was taken over by pinko Communism. If you want to keep living like a slave in a Marxist fantasy world then go ahead nigger

Because your average American is dumb as shit and sheltered to one block

>If the data had been collected for the past couple centuries I doubt much would have changed
if you dont think racism in the south has changed from the 1800s to today you are a retard