He a good boy

Well, jaywalking is a crime.
Using a service you paid for is not

>fuck off chink we deserve the oppression spotlight

Like pottery

>tfw white
>tfw jaywalk in front of cops all the time
hehehe

Niggers have hated Asians ever since Korean store owners not only didn't join them in their violent debauchery during the LA Riots, but actually fought against them and defended their property. This is why nobody likes these violent apes except for other niggers and spineless white liberals. And I'm hesitant to say that niggers even like other niggers given how often they kill each other over stupid shit.

Fucking slavery was a mistake. Brought boatloads of savages over here to fuck everything up years down the line.

ew look at those women...
>he did not resist nuffin

thanks for link

You still haven't addressed the inability of blacks to do something as simple as using a sidewalk. Whenever I drive in a black area, they're always shambling in the streets.

Sidewalks be racist tho

>tfw spanish
>jaywalk in front of NYC cops all the time

nothing ever happens

This sadly

violating the Prime Directive in regards to Africa on a whole was a mistake
they're fucking everywhere ever here too

youtube vid
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7Ikio50Mg

White "people".

post the video

I'm willing to bet he did more than jaywalk, probably was a suspect of something and decided to walk away instead of answering questions

Give that faggot a Pepsi

how do I wake up from this

>video clearly shows him taking off his jacket to start a fight with a fucking officer of the law
>he jus a good boy who dindu nuffin

WAKE ME UP

It's here

And yeah, he completely ignored the officer and tried to walk away, and then after that was being confrontational.

Why is it that all nogs have a deathwish? Whenever someone with a fucking gun on their hip comes up to them they get all pissy as bow up to em. Even if the cop was "rayycisss", handle that shit in court, not on the street.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Get the fuck out of this country.

the "nigger" moment

This is one of the reasons I don't mind gooks and chinks immigrating, they piss off niggers really bad and gooks hate niggers even more than I do.

I'm from Chicago. Literally everyone jaywalks here.

Is it only the rural retard cops that ticket you/beat you up for jaywalking?

That cop should have treated him with the respect he deserves.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales air*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got a link? Is that cop Asian?

They think of the world whites built as a free jungle with water fountains and apartments where the only rule is don't let anyone disrespect you. Monkeys, brother.

>WE

Most slave boats were capitaned by our ((( friends )))

A lot of people jaywalk on purpose trying to get hit so they can sue the city for not having a crosswalk there, and it usually works as asinine as that is.

That said I'm pretty sure we're not getting the full story especially considering it's coming from fucking niggers, I seriously doubt the cop beat them over jaywalking.

Is it just me or do niggers use any major story they can to somehow turn it into a 'blacks are the real victims' bullshit?

Gook and a nigger put in their place in such a short time span? I'm back on the Trump train guys. Lynchings when?

Jews told them it's 'open season' on them so they feel justified chimping out.

>Jemele Hill

seriously, fuck off with this race-baiting cunt

The black man probably changed his mind in the last second when he threw his jacket on the floor, because he realized that if he swung at the officer, it was 10 yrs in prison. Still, why would you instigate and officer like that. Officer saw a threat, and he had to put him down. You can't go up to a nigglet and say "oh, can you stop moving, I gotta handcuff you pls". I feel like every black man and women is trying to get there 3 seconds on fame through police brutality.

>WUZ

What is "she" thinking about Sup Forums?

resisting arrest from a police officer = refusing to be kicked off an airplane due to corporate malfeasance

Stop resisting arrest, you dumb nig-nogs. You're not innocent.

what means jaywalk?

>KANGZ

KFC and grape soda

First ignores a police officers' commands and then taunts him by saying ''If you're a real man you could put your gun away and fight me like a real man'' then proceeds to cry on TV when he gets taught a lesson and basically says ''I DINDU NUFFIN!!!!''

This is why everyone hates niggers.

Cross the street at a place other than a designated crossing point.

Niggers will literally do anything for attention. Most are on the mental level of small children at best. Whether it's being disproportionately loud in public, wearing brightly-colored, garish clothing, or bitching about the slightest misfortune to fall their way in everyday life, they'll do anything for it.

Shit pisses me off too. You know how many niggers I've almost hit because they walk in the street? Fuck them.

Everyone knows laws are racist and created to incarcerate negroids

kys

You are so right!

>break the law
>refuse instructions
>resist arrest
its as easy as ABC
the way to get
your nigger ass beat

What's the problem? I can't see any.

Niggers gonna nig.

Off topic but are you allowed to run someone over if they walk through a green light?

I mean obviously you didn't do it on purpose, but they were in the wrong, do you still get in shit?

My gf and I were driving to the card store and there was a car turning left in front of us at a light, so we slowed down, but then there was a break in traffic so they were able to turn and we began to accelerate as our path was no longer blocked. There were some niglets who had begun to cross at the green light because they just saw the left turning vehicle, they were about 1/6th onto the road when the saw us, one stopped and went back to the sidewalk, 2 kept crossing and we had to slow down significantly to let them make it across the road, they just looked at us and kept the same pace...no care.

Is it illegal to run over niglets?

Niggers have the blood of babies and little old ladies on their hands.
Fuck niggers.

for the drugs yo

>crossing the street is illegal in the land of the free.

this is true, I wish they went into more detail with nigger moments. tt's really not just between niggers but anyone who they feel is a threat, but whites would rather just walk away then engage in the situation. A cop doesn't have the luxury of walking away from a nigger moment regardless of his race.

You know what the funny thing is?

Throughout their entire history, Blacks have been one of two things.

Stone age Savages, or Slaves.

Nothing in between - especially not that they developed for themselves.

They were savages until contact with more advanced civilizations (for instance, the Muslims collected millions of Black Slaves, but castrated them).

Now, thanks to (((Globalism))) they right on track to be slaves again. Forever. And they're ok with it! Continuously killing and raping each other in an unending bacchanalia of savage ignorance.

They have no other destiny. Savages or Slaves.

And here they are, trying to convince the world - despite all the historical, scientific, and modern evidence - that they were anything else.

If they tried to fit in - tried to take advantage of the monumental gift of being catapulted tens of thousands of years up the evolutionary ladder - maybe I could feel sorry for them. But instead they squander that gift.

So I don't.

This. Anyone else remember when a nigger shot a baby in the face because the mom didn't have enough money? The amount of cognitive dissonance that liberals have now is insane.

There actually were black empires in sub-sahran Africa, but today's niggers are too stupid to realize this, so they keep claiming Egyptians were black.

You're giving him way too much credit. Beings with IQ's in the 70's don't consider the future, or consequences. They act in the moment. Like animals.

how are they catapulted up the evolutionary ladder

>120906526

nope. never gonna halp blacks again.

all they want is racial superiority and kill whites.

so no, fuck you.

go hang sourselves, black fascists.

Cops are generally assholes on power trips. I am so glad I'm not black I can't imagine what it's like to with police

can blacks let someone else have the spotlight for even one fucking minute?

#chineselivesmatter

its really not what an officer of law should be doing, regardless of race. inb4 muh compliance to police orders this sort of shit happens in belgium all the time, to white, black and arabs. police can be scum, but ofc the only thing you 16 year old pre-NEETs can do is to laugh.

Sounds like the officer caught him outside. But he a god boy. He dindu nuffins. He was walking cross da skreet to help teach underage blind black chilluns to read. He play football too. Turn his life around. Goin to church. Just had a third baby. Need more money of dem programs.

>those shirts
>those rolls
>that hair
niggers were a mistake

in some countries, even EU, it doesny matter what race you are. if a cop wants to power trip he will power trip.

By fuckin da white wimmens in they pussay

I'd hardly call the bantu or arshanti etc empire. They were just black tribe that enslaved other black tribes. The bantu controlled a large area but they destroyed more than they built. But I suppose since it was only mud huts that was no great loss.

I keep hearing about "jay walking" from American sources, but I'm completely unfamiliar. What is it? Is it exclusively an American meme?

Dey don't think it be like it is, but it do.

>nigger BREAKS THE LAW by jaywalking, nigger gets beaten
>Sup Forums: heh fuckin nigger had it coming, that cop went easy on him

>white kid BREAKS THE LAW by bringing a knife to school, kid gets shot
>Sup Forums: OH GOSH HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG WHY DID THAT MEAN BRUTE OF A COP HAVE TO SHOOT HIM, POLICE BRUTALITY! POLICE BRUTALITY! PO-LICE BRU-TAL-IT-Y!

really gets the 'ol noggin joggin

daily reminder the supreme court ruled it's not the job of law enforcement to protect you. They will however beat and execute you if they don't like you.

It's lot less complicated than that

Stupid people are racist, and there is nobody dumber than niggers

Race doesn't matter, the white kid who got shot was probably a risk, though less than a nigger with a knife. Nogs commit more violent crime. Period.

Niggers love walking slowly in front of cars. I think it's like nigger Christmas for them. It's the one time they get to feel like the have some power when not holding a gun committing a crime. Best thing to do? Lay on your horn while smiling. They don't like this.

>I keep hearing about "jay walking" from American sources, but I'm completely unfamiliar. What is it? Is it exclusively an American meme?

basically everything in the US is illegal. This gives the police state an excuse to harass, rob, and injure you.

I fact nearly every day I see a cop detaining someone for "failure to move on". If you stay in any one place in public for too long the police come and tell you to move along. If you don't you go to jail.

Um, that's not even true you fucking nigtard.

>He was slammed because he jaywalked

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to simply come to that conclusion?

So they betray their own race? That's astronomical levels of corruption going on there. Many such cases? Sad.

I don't disagree.

>Um,
Go home to reddit. Also, yes it is:
>he dindu nuffin
>he should've been allowed to stab his bullies
>he a gud white boi who aint done nuffin wrong
>golly gee gosh dey shoulda jus tazered him

>Stupid people are racist, and there is nobody dumber than niggers

If you define racism as "assigning the averaged traits of a race on an individual of that race" you'd be correct. However, crossing the road because you see a black coming your way because you know the statistics of black crime while accepting he may be harmless is not actually racism.

>stupid people are racist
Nice meme

>black man is stopped by cop
>black man threatens cop
>black man is dealt with by cop

they always cut out the middle step

That logic is pretty dumb

>Sir you have aids
>Well I'm not gay, so that means I'm less likely to get aids, therefore I'm fine

Everyone on this board just laughed at him. Sup Forums has a giant boner for victim blaming, even if the victim was white

That'll teach him to jaywalk. Fucking law breakers

>Cops are generally assholes on power trips.

DIDNT U WANNA SAY :

"BLACKS are generally assholes on power trips."

I'm sure u wanted. Bacause that is actually in line with the empitic truth out there.

>If you stay in any one place in public for too long the police come and tell you to move along.

land of the free

but only for like 5 minutes, then you have to move on..

That analogy makes no sense.

Ew, I thought they were trans fags at first

Anytime anything bad happens to anyone niggers have to be all like >>>but but but muh niggers

>BLACKS are generally assholes on power trips."

You don't have to be an asshole on a power trip to want to continue walking home without the indignity of have to prove your innocence .

>will want more than a damn diploma!!!!
Always wanting, fucking nigger.

DAS RITE!!!!!!!

>Sheeeiiiit I bes on da teevee.

lets be real its likely more complicated than the official dindu nuffin story

I'll take a cops word over a dindu's story 99999/1000000

>Eating fried chicken wings on Thanksgiving

Why wasn't this posted under #ThanksgivingInTheGhetto ?