Homophobia btfo

Homophobia btfo

Wow

Wtf I hate homophobia now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That same species also happens to be the only one with the internet, skyscrapers, planes, civilization, books, movies......

The one which involves sticking your dick up another man's shitter. Sage.

Amimals only turn to gay shit when they can`t find a female for sexual release.

Humans>animals

I think my dog is gay or bi.

wtf I love rape, murder, infanticide, and cannibalism now

>le compare humans to animals

My dog humps pillows and licks its own ass. That's normal behavior for liberals too?

HIV Virus is homophobic...
So it's 2 species

Yea and which one of those is sentient and has travelled into space

Cannibalism is found in over 450 species. Cannibalism phobia is found in only one.

No, it would be closer to say it's homophilic.

Was just about to post this

Can we forget how this is a bait thread and find animals that kill fags?it would be fun if it was actually true.

And not being a fag is found in all species

Rape is found in over 450 species.
Anti-rape legislation is found in only one.

Which one seems unnatural now?

But in all seriousness, homosexuality shouldn't be promoted in society, especially considering that there is no evidence that you are "born gay."

Twin studies prove that homosexuality is not a gene. When one twin is gay, less than 20% of the time is the other twin gay too.

Taking that into consideration, we should be preventing the environment which prompts homosexuality, not fostering it through the media and praising it.

Think of all the men and women who will be influenced by the gay environment, resort to homosexuality, and never produce children in a heterosexual relationship which is proven to be the best environment for children to be raised in.

This

Yes

A male dog tried to hump my male dog and he snapped. Bit the fucked in the neck and made him run off to his owner in the dog park. Is my doggo homophobic?

Rape is found in 1,000,000,000 species

Feminism is found in only one

Well, aren't we supposed to be evolved ?
If we start to tolerate everyone's own little activities people are gonna start to fuck each other in the street
Homophobia prevents the gay pride to occur on a daly basis
We don't give a shit about you loving dicks or sticks
If you gotta fuck another guy keep it private

>Homophobia is only found in one

A bit off topic in the the sense of the discussion this thread was made to create but pretty certain I've read elsewhere that homosexuality among males in Bonobo Chimps is often met with violence and disdain. While homosexuality in female Bonobo Chimps is widely permitted and normal.

Where personally I actually don't give a shit what people do in their own homes, in this regard the image is just a piece of propaganda.

Special snowflake status is found in only one group also.

But then again humans are the only species on this planet that have invented planes, rockets, massive buildings, etc, etc, fucking etc. So maybe fuck monkeys, penguins and other faggot animals, maybe we're just a fucking tad smarter, eh?

If you want to act like an animal go right ahead. Don't ask me to pay for your medical treatments for the STDs you WILL get.

>Homophobia is found in one

Written language is only found in one too. What's your point?

fags are also confirmed to not get any real children up and until really recently, and guess what happened recently, the world is going to shit.

Rape and murder are also found from from pretty much every animal species, but only one specie condemns it.

>be dog
>hanging out with other dogs at the park sniffing poop all day
>Kurkutji shows up that piece of shit
>fuck that faggot and his dude-humping ways
>I'll rip his throat out when I get to chance I swear to Loquel

Libtards BTFO

fpbp

wtf i hate speciesists now

Homosexuality is only found in species who are K selected, complex and social.

As such homosex can reasonably be labelled a social construct until real conclusive scientific studies are performed.

Now homophobia is also a social construct which means you really have to wonder why humans are the only social species building skyscrapers and terraforming the whole planet to our needs.

Perhaps the two are related? Our increased intelligence allows some members of our species to recognise the idocy of homosex as non-condusive to the betterment of the species.

>homophobia is only found in one species

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

But those animals don't ask for special rights, and they don't have monogamous relationships with a member of the same sex either. It's usually just a short fuck or it's done for dominance, in either case it never lasts a whole lifetime. It's certainly not a natural thing to do, it's always a mistake or some mental illness, but i don't give a fuck about who you stick your dick in. The problem is when they flaunt their retardation and tell people that it's normal. Either you act like a normal person and you don't shove this shit into people who might not want to see it, or you stop being a faggot.

It's almost as if homophobia or taking any other stance for that matter required some thought process and human is the only creature capable of that.
Really made me think.

RAPE IS FOUND IT ALL SPECIES EXEPT ONE.

RAPEPHOBIA ONLY IN ONE
WHICH ONE SEEMS UNNATURAL NOW ?!!??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

where is the proof of no homophobia in other species?

>sexual organs are found in millions of species
>civilization is found in only one

civilization btfo