'Individual is good, authoritarianism bad!'
Nazists-
'race is good, individualism bad!'
Capitalists-
'Free market good, tax bad!'
Environmentalists-
'nature good, civilization bad!'
etc.

When will you realise that falling for isms and ideologies, who want nothing to control you and use their as their pawns, is the path of a weak man? Race doesn't care about you, race is an arbitrary concept. Class doesn't care about you, class is an arbitrary concept. Nature wants to kill you, nature created you. Mankind is as individual, but no individual was created by. or lives by, herself.

Dying in the trenches sucks as much if its for stalin, hitler, the Bushes or Ayn Raynd. It is the path of the naive, weak, untermensch man.

Going 'your own way' is as useless as sacrificing yourself for the 'greater good', like either if these things actually existed and wasn't whatever you choose it to be.

The mythological history on the world is built on the wisdom that life is a two-sided coin, good cannot exist without evil, the brave cannot exist without the coward, Adam and eve was banished from paradise becuase they life cannot exist without suffering, knowledge.

You we're born into a sandbox game of suffering and you get to choose yourself what you want to do with it, whatever meaning you find, it was created through you. Weak mean look for simple meaning in ideology, strong, courageous men create their own meaning unbounded by isms.

>Kike! Fascist! Shill! Raciss!

Off yourself, degenerate.

Who's the cutie

I support Alt-Centerism

>oops

>I'm smart becuase i dont make decisions!

I agree, hitler was an autistic beta fuck who lost everything and achieved nothing but the destruction of everything he cared for

That's so bad it's not even reply-able, how can you be this dumb you poor untermensch

ikr

You forgot...

Feminists
Men BAD!
Whitey BAD!
Capitalism BAD!

Nice

Some Ukrainaian NatSoc/Nationalist girl, I can't remember her name entirely, something like Holly Heidenreich maybe? I know her last name had reich in it.

ALT_CENTER-
'compromise is good, polarization bad '
neck yourself faggot

Strawmanning this bad, not capable of reading

Nah man, you're the pathetic untermensch here

Waiting for someone to btfo weirdo OP.

I feel like jewish people are more arab than white.

>its only strawmanning when you do it

ikr

>'class is good, capitalism bad!'
No, the abolishment of class is literally their central goal.

What in my post have been a strawman? Why cant you point that out instead of forcing us to ask you for it, to illuminate how pathetic you are?

It's a shortening of working class, you dumbcuck

youre just arguing that people shouldnt align themselves to an ideology when all ideology is grouping of similar thoughts. When people ask you what you think its easier to say a name than list everything you believe. You need stop being an pseudo-intellectual autist

Then how is my post strawmanning?
I just used your exact same formula

No that's not what I am saying, you are strawmanning which is pathetic, I'm say that ideologies themselves are dumb, arbitrary, resting on assumptions that cannot be asserted

If you use ideologies as a shortcut to describe your position, that's probably just an indication that your position is dumb in the first place.
>You need stop being an pseudo-intellectual autist

Try again degenerate ;)

You said
>'compromise is good, polarization bad '

I haven't even mentioned compromise, you took it out of thin air becuase you air incapable of proper arguing, now close down your computer and off yourself faggot

>I'm say that ideologies themselves are dumb, arbitrary, resting on assumptions
Yet you need to go around calling yourself the alt-center

Nice completely unrelated picture user

That is what the center is
You define yourself by not being part of the extreme

I don't need to, I do it just becuase it's become the name on this place for "I am not an untermensch"

I know right

>That is what the center is
>You define yourself by not being part of the extreme

And I am not, and neither am I some libcuck, alt-center really means that are capable of thinking for yourself and are strong enough not to fall for easypeasy memes such as "muh race"

Then call yourself an independent
Center means comprise

Well, I happen to beleive that a freemarket yet tax-based system is the best, so on the economical scale I am "center", likewise I realise that full individualism nor full authoritarianism cannot exist either, so I guess I am center, that does not mean I "compromise", the political spectrum is a horse-shoe, not a map, communism is closer to nazism and likewise than it is to centrism

>freemarket yet tax-based system is the best
so now everyone who is not an ancap is part of the center

Your country is about to do the same and yet I feel like he did a better job.