Anti race-mixing thread. Debate the dangers of race-mixing...

Anti race-mixing thread. Debate the dangers of race-mixing, the negative effects on the final product and the overall fuck-up of the white genepool, which results in white genocide.

Pic related is lol_tyler1 on twitter

>quadroon
>aggressive behaviour
>probably low IQ
>oddly shaped skull
>ugly facial features

How can people believe throwing thousands of years of evolution out by mixing with basically a homo erectus is somehow good? Fuck pro race mixing shill threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm fine with race mixing as long as it's two consenting whites Aryans.

C'mon, he ain't that bad.

Sup Forums sits below even tyler1 on the functioning human being scale for the most part

What are your thoughts on mixing with genetically valuable individuals from other races?

From example, a white person and a Persian or Arab who has high IQ and good facial features?

Honestly I believe race mixing, in and of itself is fine, provided that the individual from the other race is of equal or higher genetic value.

But Finn DNA is 8% Asian DNA and 92% Swedish DNA on Average.

Finn have White Pale skin plus an Asian Level aptitude on Math & Science.
Many Finns also have even Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes, despite some Asian genes.

Spanish people are already a mixed race between Roman & Arab Moor.

>advocates against race-mixing due to the hideousness of the offspring
>example is a most hideous but obviously pure white man
I don't understand, what kind of trolling is this? Are you trolling yourself? I don't understand.

why would he shave his
>head

Pic related is Lewis Hamilton, and he completed dominated his teammate, Fernando Alonso in his debut season in F1.

no

I think we have enough high IQ white people to merge our genes with. And, it is not good for high IQ shitskins to mix with whites as they are taking out the possibility of an IQ increase in their own race. Also mixing with brown people, independently from IQ, mongrelizes the final product... As everyone knows, whites are the most beautiful race on earth, and I would want to preserve it, even if we were less intelligent than niggers.

he has 195 IQ

>obviously pure white man

Huh? That fuck looks mixed as shit.

>Persians aren't already white by virtue of being Indo-European

:S

They were even you retard. Also, Lewis' brother is disabled.

Are you being serious? Can you see his skin? Are you colorblind??

Or, are you somehow implying that it is not the color of his skin that makes him not white?

Yeah racemixed individuals look like shit

He is mixed.

Ever see any of those Asian-looking but really light-featured Finns? It's fucking weird.

I'll go find a pic related... fuck it, I can't find a good one, but Mika Hakkinen is getting there.

>Debut season

U mad?

His skin is white you absolute tard. What does his bone structure matter if we're judging him based on the color of his skin???

I hope you are larping as an SJW or something. If not, you are a fucking idiot

I give up. Being that stupid is not possible, so I will conclude that you are trolling.

Ugh, he looks like shit. Just look at that hideous jaw.

What is this gif try to express?

It's almost like skin color is one of the least important parts of race and useful only as (one of many) visible indicators of race, and we care about all the other aspects of race as well.

yeah...yet so many girls all across the world swoon for this nigga. i guess he does look like shit

Nigger spotted

Pic Related is Steph Curry who is currently on track to becoming the greatest NBA player of all time

Are we supposed to be impressed and change our opinion on race mixing just because an ugly mongrel can throw a ball into a basketball hoop?

found the nigger
get em boys

>spain

what makes you think im a nigger?

Pic related is Barack Obama, on his way to becoming the greatest Leader of a country in the modern era.

steph curry is not mixed.

i swear to god alonso always loses chamionships for few points...

all americans are niggers...muh 56%

he lightskinned...so somewhere along the line he has to be

That guy looks like the off-spring of a piss-drinking survivalist and a speech-impaired boxer. Isus Hrist.

>on his way to becoming the greatest Leader of a country in the modern era
Neck yourself

That guy is clearly not a quadroon, hes half black.

The trouble in any talks about racemixing is that both sides cherrypick like crazy, pushing their goals unrelated to matter.
"Muh purity" will eventually turn you into the nation of crazy inbred degenerates - look at jews or anglos if you need an examples.
On the other hand bland racemixing into same shit substance is useless both in terms of removing racism - (Look at Ukraine and Russia - absolutely the same genetically people call each other genetic trash that needs to be genocided) and in terms of utility there will be no bonuses as different races ARE manifistation of bonuses, with + and - of each bloodline and if we put them into one meltin pot we will get a shit ton of genetic bugs while all the stats minimaxing our ancestors did will go to shit.

Personaly i believe tha racemixing is an important tool of natural selection, which in really sophisticated society should be used for the better good of the entire society. Controlled eugenics is an answer.

I think the overall effect of race-mixing is way more TNB while blaming all white people (except white looking kikes). I don't think it'll last forever because the welfare checks will run out eventually, and that will also be blamed on all white people, if they can find any. It's amazing how TV and movies TOTALLY brainwash/control some people

As a spaniard, you probably have more "homo-erectus" genes than half this board

Hey!!! at least this guy is 6'5" tall, taller than all of you fcking manlets in this board rn

So mad, so so mad.

I'm a mix between many European nations and i'm fine

Anglo-Latin-Aryan-Iberian-Celtic-Franco master race

Pic related is the Hodgetwins, on their to becoming the greatest life coaches of all time, ALL TIME

Dont you mean homo neanderthal you fucking idiot?

Anyways shut the hell up, you are from fucking France. You pathetic shitcucks whored away all the genetic and cultural advantages that your ancestors blessed you with.

How do you go from Voltaire, Alexandre Dumas to the shitfaggotry that you guys are waging now?

Fucking pathetic

Daily reminder...

Good post mang

I was quoting the op, faggot
Take your autism pills

Reminder identity politics are cancer

Klingons from star trek is the result of racemixing

Mongrels are much more likely to suffer from mental and physical illnes.

Quad here 149 iq
Was getting a degree in environmental science switched to homeland security...
Whats with your blant insecurity desu trust me i aint smashing degenerate white chicks pussy thats for the negros to do.no sane man would fuck most women in this day and age.

>How do you go from Voltaire, Alexandre Dumas to the shitfaggotry that you guys are waging now?

How do you go from Washington to Reagan to fucking Obama?

fuck off carlos

They look like a character from mafia 3

Afraid of short stut masculine jaw that indicates high exposure to testosterone. What are you a beta.

yeah a 6'5 alpha as fuck high IQ adonis with a smoking hot gf is a real good argument against race mixing

Pic related is Tiger Woods, who is not only the greatest golfer of all time, in "Whiteys" sport, but also pumped and dumped countless White Bitches all across America

Someone bring out the pictures where skin color is swapped out on blacks. They are still black. Color is not the defining feature, but the most obvious one, which is why people refer to "black" instead of negroid. Saying that it's "just skin" is PC meanwhile acknowledging the negroid race is racist.
A child born of parents with different backgrounds can take different aspects of the parents; it isn't a fair split down the middle. This guy got the facial features of one and the color of another. The color is the least important part.

BINGO

Pretty much this the guy op is hating on is pretty fucking muscular and is the deffinition of alpha.

Trully degenerate behavior.
I wonder who could be behind such anti white brainwashing.....

how many of that is from half niggers or wmaf?

Monkey we have the blondest hair and bluest eyes in WHOLE EUROPE.

If you think think "some of finns even have blue eyes!" you are wrong, we are literally the whitest people on planet.

he has 195 iq and hes at least 6'5.

I'm mixed, black and white.

Because I'm well-adjusted, fun to be around, not socially awkward and moderately attractive based on the reception I get, is say being mixed has helped me way more than it hurts.

I don't have to worry about every single stigma that is put on black people. For some reason, the lighter skin is disarming to people. I have mostly white friends, and almost every girl I've slept with has been white. Things going pretty good for me, and I definitely support and approve of mixed race couples!

So you're an American white? Welcome to the club pal. We have grape soda and lays/walkers chips if you're interested.

It's a different kind of stupid, but i agree, this false sens of superiority is rampant. At least burgers know their history really well, in France our schools do not teach French history extensively but rather focus on certain short periods in history, WW2 and muh holocaust (litterally a whole trimester on the perception of the holocaust by the public opinion)

cool story

>greates player of All-time
>only good since 2-3 season
>Lebron James defeats his unbeaten team in the finals
>Lebrons James finals stats are one of the best if not the best ever
>tons of more MVP'S
>better player in everyway except shooting 3's
>Jordan is better than both anyways
How about no

White supremacists will never learn that "race realism" and trying to convince people that mixing with minorities is bad because the kids might be ugly are awful arguments that will never work lol.

This is a typical finn

>race mixing
>bad

nice meme

This is the only acceptable form of human reproduction that should be allowed in white countries

There's a lot more to genetics than just IQ. Racemixing is like throwing a monkey wrench into the gene pool

any literature on racemixing? all i've seen is cherry picked images of ugly people on Sup Forums.

The weird thing about these threads is they're purely an echo chamber or just bait.
Arguments that anti-race mixers use would only convince someone body IF THEY ALREADY DIDN'T like race mixing.
>they're ugly
subjective, and society as a whole says (albeit slightly) the opposite
>heritage down the drain
Most adults don't consider race to be a part of their heritage
>mental issues
Largely due to where they grew up and will get better over time

It's hard to say what these arguments are even going for. Should we make it illegal? Stopping consenting adults from reproducing with who they choose? Obviously not. But these arguments won't convince anyone who's fine with it.

Is a perfect example. What is this even meant to show? Someone who is fine with racemixing doesn't care that baby looks like a mix of the parents, that's how babies are supposed to look. It's not MY skin tone? It's not his either, and there's more to a person than just features and tone.

No idea what type of mix they studied, but I guess a bit of everything.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

lmao tyler1

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776
[mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
Compared to dogs for example at 0.401.
[eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive
[cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
then mixed race offspring are more attractive.
However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

Race Is A Social Construct? The Immune System: How Important Is Race?
"If Nick Glasgow were white, he would have a nearly 90 percent chance of finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure his leukemia."
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected.
Are cells racist? A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (READ: cells from people of two different races will attack and fight each other as though they are a virus)
The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring = the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can still be extremely difficult.
m.phys.org/_news162659550.html

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
www.jstor.org/stable/4145377

>race mixing is bad because I can find a few ugly people on the internet
>but i dont want to spend any time at all outside and see tons of normal looking mixed race people

This is Sup Forums tier shit.

Couldn't give 2 shits about race mixing unless the parents are from 2 different cultures. For me they have to be from the same culture, and have the same values. And when I mean have the same values, I mean have the same values (on core principles).

If father is christian, then mother has to be christian

If mother believes abortion is wrong, then father must believe abortion is wrong.

Nothing less, nothing more