Hey Sup Forums, let me introduce you to Adil and Ahmed, your typical eurotrash muslims

Hey Sup Forums, let me introduce you to Adil and Ahmed, your typical eurotrash muslims.

>dress like fags
>hate fags
>don't eat pork because it's haram
>drink alcohol
>occasionaly work as Domino's Pizza delivery guys
>drive a BMW
>want shariah law in Europe
>steal food in stores and gang rape women

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which one of these muzzies fucked ur gf?

You can meet Adil and Ahmed anytime at your local chicha bar or kebab shop.

Ask them about their beautiful and rich culture.

Kek, I think I saw these two when I was in Germany in November last year. Seriously, they're fucking spot on.

Meanwhile muslims in America..

Ah joke on you! If I had a gf I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

Mon frére , c'est tellement vrai que je l'écrit en francais: Bravo!

hamdoulilah

Nice quads man, and pretty much everything matches

So one of them fucked your sister/mom?

>I'm supposed to feel threatened by these poufs

Latvia user already made that joke , get lost Amerifags you are retarded

Why do euros dress like this?

This is Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, the guy who murdered 86 people last year in Nice.

> Ocassionally work as Domino's pizza delivery

OMFG this can't be more true

Nothing in my post said "gf" and I was asking OP not his Libyan manslave

>he changed gf by sister/mom
>so imaginative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Lahouaiej-Bouhlel

Very accurate. They really are borderline faggots that only act tough when they're in packs. And then Westerners are emasculated. I think our biggest problem is that we're too individualized. We don't have networks like those guys

Im ok with muslims. They dress stylish.

The jacket is pretty cool, but not on that tubby manlet.

Euros are bad about buying $200 shitty sneakers, like some nigger, and wearing man-capris. The fuck you watches and sunglasses are endemic of any mall-browsing consumerist trash, though.

caucasoids are same here, they act tough but dress faggy, also ive read on usmanach that all major cities mall bathroom walls are written with "would suck a russian dick" with classic churka grammar erors and other homo shit.
pls save me from this churka infested shithole ;_;

I have no idea what the fuck is with this fashion. Skinny jeans and head shaved to the sides. I swear, the feminization (or pussyfication) of the western male is almost complete.
So much this, it hurts. The western male has been divided (lol bromance, lol are u gay? lol u 2 look cute together - in any kind of situation where you have a guy friend) and conquered (utter feminization)

I don't know, I mean if you go to any downtown bro/yuppie spot, those people walk around in groups of like 5, minimum. But yeah, Asia-minorfags won't leave their house in anything less than a group of three, I notice. Like what, are you going to troll the mall until one girl finally passes out from your collective gucci cologne stench, then split her between the five of you? Probably.

Spotted the immigrant. Netherlands is full of rejects so bad they couldn't even hack it with the other Muslims in Sweden or Germany. Truly bottom of the barrel swine.

I thought most "churka" were Muslim, that you guys had contact with. My only experience is Georgian guys, and they hold true to the stereotype (short, stocky, big-nosed, beady-eyed manlets, act tough, think they're smart, really a block of wood with a pulse).

We do have networks (a lot more than these faggots actually), just not racial-based networks.

Whites tend to developp networks based on efficiency and mutual interest. We would welcome shitskins if they were honest but that's something which never happens.

>>drive a BMW
I've never understood this bit. So many youngish pakis over here drive BM or Audi. Is it daddy's money?

In Europe do they use their polygamy to their favor like they do in Australia? Here they get all but one of their wives on single mother benefits because we don't 'believe' in polygamy here. Every Leb I know doesn't work but they all have rolex's and yeezy's that the tax payer bought for them. It's fucking despicable

Yeah man it looks gay as fuck.

Looks like they raided the discount rack at an H&M.

Several reasons

1/ They rent luxury cars on the week-ends to impress bimbos
2/ They steal them (or buy them on the black market)
3/ Drug money

>I thought most "churka" were Muslim
i didnt say they arent, caucasoids are muslims(only georgians, ossethians and georgians aren't), central asians are muslims too
also keked, georgians are probably the best caucsoids

>I have no idea what the fuck is with this fashion. Skinny jeans and head shaved to the sides. I swear, the feminization (or pussyfication) of the western male is almost complete.
This look was trending in the gay community a few years ago. Now gays are dressing more "manly" (a lot of workwear references, generous cut, straight leg jeans, chunky boots, etc).

Wait a few years and every euros will dress as carpenters or plumbers.

I'm really like this trashy nu-Islam.

This
Was in Amsterdom and it was worse than third world
Two steps out the airport and moroccans shoving stuff into your hands and yelling "HASHISH? ECSTACY? HASHISH? ECSTACY"

>mfw I've actually met a Muslim like that
>mfw I never realised he was a Muslim because he was at a barbecue, drinking and snorting coke
>mfw only found out he was a Muslim when someone started calling ISIS and Muslims
>mfw he actually stood there trying to take the moral high ground
>mfw someone just got sick of his shit and punched him square on the chin

Totally deserved desu senpai

Rekt

we have plenty of networks but our networks are cucked by the government

we used to have a national guard where literally every male had a fully functional g3 at home, me included, but a few years ago they decided we weren't allowed to have ammo or firing pins at home because "guns are scary" and the government wants monopoly on violence

muslims might blow themselves up once in a while and kill a few pleb civilians but only the white man is resourceful enough to blow up a middle eastern country every few years with zero consequence because everyone is afraid of us

you retards keep talking about white men as if we are all cucks but the truth is we have been using machines to do our dirty work for decades, which makes muscles kind of obsolete, as long as you're strong enough to use a joystick at an airforce base or hold a rifle

> Fuck stay animals because they want to keep themselves "pure"
Daily reminder that all Muslims fuck animals, even the females fuck dogs because they want to remain pure.

>but our networks are cucked by the government

That's immediately the core of our problem. They just don't give a shit about the government and the rule of law because they identify with neither here, whereas we do.

And I'm not saying we're cucks. I'm saying we're too docile and afraid of the bullies in our governments

"Fuck dogs and be pure", Islam in a nutshell...
Well said Swiss-user chan

muslims are afraid of dogs

Then, it seems they like to live dangerously
Kek

>>drink alcohol

Wasn't Muhammad against drinking alcohol?

Trick female horemones into their body, chemically castrating them. Then fuck them in the ass for the rest of their life!

uuuhhh rare flag found!

>monte-negro
shouldnt you know better?

>Wasn't Muhammad against drinking alcohol?
Yes.

Seen plenty of these types.
I think the Charlie Hebdo guys were pizza delivery.

But the type you described is mostly German/French.

It's different for other Euro nations

UK muzzies
>be Paki
>virgin
>140lbs soaking wet
>hate white people, lust white women
>frequent dating sites and act beta
>want to live like Brit degenerates, can't, wish for sharia instead
>play video games when not studying
>go to college to do engineering
>run off to ISIS

Netherlands/Scandinavia/Belgium
>Moroccan
>smoke/deal drugs
>never had consensual sex
>dress like slav
>live in tiny flat
>enjoy all the benefits of western society
>play to much vidya
>run off to isis
>get sent on martyrdom mission

no rarer than yours, portufag

#roasted

>I'm supposed to feel threatened by that pouf

They dress faggy because they went from sharing a single room shack with 20 relatives and owning one donkey to selling guns and dope to Ruskies.

Seen plenty of Chechen with shitty suits that look like they had a gallon of oil dumped on them dealing in Moscow nightclubs.

One phone call and you're surrounded by 50 bearded faggots and 10 BMWs.

"Caucasoid" is a race, like "Caucasian".

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
That's what you think.

>The western male has been divided (lol bromance, lol are u gay? lol u 2 look cute together - in any kind of situation where you have a guy friend)

This.

In arab and african countries male friends even hold hands and kiss each other on the cheeks as greetings and yet no media makes fun of them for that but being a white male and having a white male friend who you are close to makes you gay according to media.

typically this is how average guys in Europe dress. Have you ever been to the UK, holy crap. some dude's pants are tighter than their gf leggings.

Literally this.
You see hundred of thise every day here.
They all are 5,10" at hest and dress like faggots, they use a ridiculius amount of parfume that smells like honey-flower-shit too.

Also nice digits.

>Skinny jeans

only look good if have a physique like Zyzz (RIP brah forever mirin)

and don't forget, all Muslims men are like Napoleon. Short and loser.

Nice quads. Now exterminate that filth from your country before we have to do it.

>Those pants

What the fuck? is that like comfotable at all? I couldn't imagine running for my life with that shit on

You could at least have tried to make it a little believable britbong