44% of the US military is made of shitskins

"As the country has become more racially and ethnically diverse, so has the U.S. military. Racial and ethnic minority groups made up 40% of Defense Department active-duty military in 2015, up from 25% in 1990. (In 2015, 44% of all Americans ages 18 to 44 were racial or ethnic minorities.)"

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/13/6-facts-about-the-u-s-military-and-its-changing-demographics/

But at least, they have the constitution.

44% of the US is minority, but 0nly 40% of the military is. Just fuckin kill me

What MOS though? What are the odds most of them do shit jobs even them couldn't fuck up?

40% more cannon fodder.

>mfw USA beat URSS at the making of human-ape soldiers

no
These are high paid POG's who are completely incapable of doing their jobs
Always whitey who is the cannon fodder.

Better them than me. I don't want to die for the military industrial complex

>a bunch of suburban millennials who never served talking shit about the military on Sup Forums
>again
really makes me think

Commence Operation "Get behind the darkies".

>melting pot
>OP suppose to incite surprise
nothing new under the sun you gook faggot

You don't need a lot of brains to serve, how is that a bad thing?

I mean whitey is volunteering to be cannon fodder so whatever.

I spent 9 years in the infantry. Not a single nigger was in my platoon.

Our company had three.

Niggers are almost all cooks or supply. They're the worst fucking soldiers ever.

eh, better than shooting each other.

because recruiters deliberately target people of color

Please don't continue making the same mistake we did. Deport your shitskins before it's too late.

They want the whitey to die, and the nigs to live on (with weapons training)

Not even subtle either

This. Occasionally there's a rare black who dips and acts like a white guy. Besides that combat arms and SOF are extremely white.

Nigs do the shit jobs and suck at them.... got to get dem benefits tho

Why the fuck are you taking issue with minorities serving? Are you even going to explain why you're upset about it?

I think it's pretty sad to criticize people who are out there serving the country's interest, while you're sitting at your computer just trash talking them and giving commentary on the military-related affairs of our country (which, again, those people are helping to carry out).

I don't give a shit about armed forces but I did need to make sure you knew how pathetic this thread is.

how is that better faggot?

This is true because people forget that joining the Military is just a government job for people who have no education, dumb, no options, etc...
Which are mostly Black people
You can sign your life away, get 3 hot meals & a bed, heat, tv, and a shitty paycheck to be a secretary in the Army/Air Force/Navy/Marines
That doesn't mean they are going into battle
Grunts are a different breed and not the norm

Niggers aren't even willing to police their own neighborhoods, do u actually think they'd actually go die for their country? Even Mexicans, those that haven't learned the shit ghetto American culture, are down to die for the states

kek

SPICS MUST GO

Its already to late for us.

as much as i hate niggers, and don't get me wrong i'd still press the eradication button without a second thought, i met some based fucking coons in my time in the military.

>telling this to a germ
It's already too late for them

And we now have a Nigger Navy!

>The military is full of societies useless underclass.

You think this is something new?

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Merilardia
JUST

When will you man up and declare yourself to be a civic nationalist?

My OC's class was 80% white, 15% Hispanic, and 5% black. The officer Corp is overwhelmingly white my Japanese friend.

A bunch of non-Americans that hate the country being in charge of defending it.

What could go wrong?

Ever wonder why it's so incompetent?

Why it seems impossible to defeat these ragtag little resistance groups, like pushing toothpaste back in a tube?
Now you know

>niggers becoming cannon fodder
Why is this not a good thing?

Not enough niggers are being sent to the front lines.

If you were capable of thinking more than one day ahead, you would realise what the implications were of having 40+ percent of your military made up of people that have a non existent work ethic.

Yes they might not be doing what you do in CoD, but if they're tasked with stripping down radios, stacking equipment and cooking food then your Infantry won't move.

If the 1139th Communications Repair Unit set sail on the USS Barack Obama for WW3 and, in the middle of the Pacific, it becomes apparent they have sold/lost/broken all of their spare bits and tools then you're in the fucking shit, really. It doesn't matter that they're not employed to kick down doors and shoot people in the face. If they have a job to do and they're jack at it everyone suffers.

Airborne Infantry is probably 90%+ white.

Field Artillery is blacker than midnight at the bottom of a well.

They are in logistics and in the kitchen and things.

I was in a cavalry unit and about 80-90% were white. Feels good

Really this. Combat mos and Spec ops groups are overwhelmingly white.

Cannon fodder!

Good thing that special forces and infantry are capable of and have the time to sort their own signals, equipment, procurement, IT, mechanics, food, medicine and blocks out.

An Infantry battalion goes to war with supporting assets that vastly outnumber itself and keep the battalion sustained. Lugging about crates and hosing down vehicles might not be the sexiest job in the world but it's important if you want to do anything at the pointy end.

As an aside, 3ID had so many Central Americans in their rifle coys that they had MS13 graffiti sprayed on the side of their Humvees and their CO communicated with them in Spanish. The USMC lot (1/3?) that replaced them after a while looked like extras from a rap video. I liked them, while we're on the subject, but good old farm boys and mid-western Bible bashers they were not.

WE

How long until US loses military dominance?

>the US will leave nuclear weapons to 3rd worlders

combat arms units are 90% white

when we go broke in 20 years

> yikes