m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

AWOOOO YAA

Pepe is ready for mischief

youtube.com/watch?v=mfsszynRPtE

AWOO~

>mfw discordfags, neogafags, and tumblrfags think that their petty shilling is enough to change the course of reality and history

( ´ ▽ ` )

I dunno what noises she makes

The Donald is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a nu-pol, Redditor, Neocon supporter, cult, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him t_d and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

DON JR BRINGING THE BANTS

LIBFAGS TRIGGERED BY DELICIOUS CHICKEN

Awoo who? Gotcha

>Cool, glad it doesn't matter to you all anymore.

I didn't say anything about me but about the voters that gave Trump the votes to win the election.

Repeating a point made earlier today: much like when Manafort left and Kellyanne + Bannon stepped in

1) lots of people will beat around the bush with cries of "that's the end of Trump campaign", etc
2) then the replacement will prove himself somehow and people will either like him or not

Look at the subject of this thread, it clearly shows "President Trump" general. People here like Bannon like they like Spicer or Kellyanne or Miller but one day the whole cabinet may be shuffled.

As long as the following promises are kept whoever is around Trump is irrelevant

> Supreme Court (done)
> wall and immigration (ongoing)
> healthcare and tax reform (ongoing)
> jobs jobs jobs (ongoing)

I genuinely don't believe Trump's base, meaning the 60+ million people that actually voted for him, the majority of them don't know or don't care about his inner circle, they only care about these things I listed above.

What do you think, that people voted for Trump because he had Bannon? They probably didn't even know he existed. They also didn't vote because Trump would lock her up, although that would be a strong message sent by him.

They voted for jobs, to end the drug scourge, to stop the immigration madness, to remove the big weight of the government from their backs and to make people feel safe instead of afraid. And Trump is delivering (or trying his hard) in each and every of these points.

Just make ice noises.

>DACA ja nai

Downvoted. You're exactly what's wrong with circlejerk. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame phrases and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with reddit. You don't care about reddit. You belong to the system that this subreddit was made to mock. You seek karma. You seek to be a power-user, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your karma-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There should be a "delete" button below your posts. Start clicking them after you post and you'll find that reddit starts to improve.

Lold

If Trump manages to topple the North Korean regime, I have a great feeling that public opinion of him in the media and lib circles is going to flip flop real quick.

Then the next stage is UBERNATIONALISM

I forgot my line

that security guard was a dick, I would have punched him if he grabbed my pepe mask

Beautiful digit.

AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWMENT

Awoo

>WE'RE GONNA LOCK HER UP! DAY 1 SPECIAL PROSECUTOR
>no day 1 special prosecutor
>cringes when his supporters chant to lock her up
>"Hhehe, it's not that important..." t. /ptg/

AWOOOO

Right! AWOO!

Hi (((CIA)))

AWOOVEMENT!

AJEEEW

Degen

AYO HOL UP
*takes money from China*
SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*sells state secrets*
SMACKS LIPS
*moves in with Chinese boyfriend*
SO YOU WUZ SAYIN
*gets salary from foreign government*
THAT WE, YOU WUZ SAYIN
*gets executed for treason*
THAT WE WUZ INNOCENT N SHEEEIIIIT

for real

Should've snuck the mask inside the shed, desu senpai

defend this drumfkangs

Some lil boy wants his tendies. But sweetie you're not getting any until you post that in 6 million more threads. That's a good boy.

>even the academic who invented "microaggression" regrets how badly it has been misused.

"Make sure any survivors are shot on sight."

Done. Next problem.

This best part is how the_donald is openly admitted to be a Sup Forums colony (check the archives) yet if you accuse them of acting like said colony they get all shocked and offended as if such a thing is impossible.

Good, fantastic

>Chic Filet CEO doesn't support gay marriage
>Still hires gay people
>Doesn't discriminate against gay people
>Promotes gay people to high level positions
>Just has an opinion and is closed on Sundays

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TRIGGERED THIS IS WORSE THAN THE 9/11OCAUST

Best Korea did nothing wrong.

>Campaign promises were made to be broken
>Nobody ever keeps them
>Globalism is great
>So is amnesty
>Yay, sanctuary!
>t. /ptg/

Trump should pardon the state department employee who committed treason. America is divided enough as it is

America First, right guys...

So what is the deal with this, you go inside this cuckshed and chat with shia over video or something?

Ironic how you all think it is a good thing to arrest Clinton employees because they have commited "treason".

You guys are NO different from Erdogan supporters that think they do good by arresting gullen supporters.

Fucking hypocrites

Oh pumpkin oh sweetums that's not how you get tendies

If Bannon's roles keep getting cut and he is forced out, (((they))) won, and I'm done. The fact he even as that like (((Kushner))) is bad enough.

kek this isn't the first time
pilot went ham on a boat before

That worked really well considering Baka and daca.

Leafs first...

INTO THE FIRE

I forgot my mantra

>mfw

If you win, you lose

I'm sure Mnuchin had a lot of sway in that meeting

Nice lackey, how about HRC and Obama? You think you'll ever LOCK EM UP as Trump used to say?

Should have brought a pair of fins and a dive mask.

explanation:

HAHAAHAHAHHAAH

kek

Oh sweetie I guess you get no tendies

before trump's reelection, yes

You should have woken up when Flynn was fired. You will get there soon enough.

drip drip drip

>rest of the 2ho's are teasing her about muh amnesty don
>she screams DACA JA NAI and btfo's them with ICE attack

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE

If (((deebly goncerned narrative))), then I'm (((out/done))). (((attach reference to jews here because this is what our outdated memos say Sup Forums cares about)))

pic related is (you)

Post your favorite anchors. Pic related new favorite from CNBC, would love fuck this jewess

That's what stirred me, but now this shit is getting infuriating

You're just holding out hope Trump will deliver on this promise 4 years from now with zero inclination he will do so? After all, he did say DAY ONE SPECIAL PROSECUTOR did he not? Just correct me if I'm wrong

So you're saying you won't vote for Trump in 2020? I'm sure he's losing sleep already.

Why do all your anchors look and act like incompetent failed wannabe celebrities?

So you like having another president run by (((them)))

Did we get shoah'd again? None of the images on the entire site are loading for me.

You guys are always free to leave, you know. I don't get why people keep coming to these threads just to whine about how Trump "betrayed" them, go make a Tulsi Gabbard General or something.

what they called them migrants, not women and children refugees from HADES IT SELF

Run

According to CNN, Sessions' new approach to immigration is a racist strategy to profit off of filling federal prisons with "undocumented immigrants".
They claim it will increase the number of federal cases and it also raises the prospect of using more privately owned prisons to detain people.

Works on my machine!

is she boss-eyed?

Eye think she may be our girl.

Because they do blow all the time

oh shit son don't fuck with trump when he's golfing

Trump lives in a 15% white New York

He's not going to fix any of the demographic problems

I'll indulge. What exactly is your central point. If it is telling us Trump is a friend and ally if Israel and that he employs many many jews, well, thanks for telling us. K-keep us posted.

Otherwise what exactly are you trying to tell the people here? Here is your chance, state your central point. What exactly you want people here to see or do?

because that's exactly what they are

>profit off of filling federal prisons with "undocumented immigrants".
this is the laziest fake news I've ever seen

Huckabee, more than any other surrogate, grasps and relishes in the role as he who can say what the president cannot.

>fucking with Trump, ever

I think slightly, didn't even notice till now. Would still hit