Regretting Brexit yet, Britpoors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=KsR_xtsRnBE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3403136/How-20-000-Indians-slipped-UK-Portuguese-passports-legally.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/12/soaring-house-prices-reduce-number-babies-born-england/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could be eating out of a dumpster and living in a Brussels sprout house and I'd still tell you cunts to suck on my Anglo cock again if the chance ever presented itself.

Germans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

youtube.com/watch?v=KsR_xtsRnBE

Hello Merkel pls gib more monies.

>Britain has no friends
False. America will always be there for Britain.

>free to rejoin with the greatest empire in history, which it built
>haha have fun being alone loser
Anglos are glad to have Britain back again and are racing each other to sign trade deals with bongs

We regret not leaving 20 years ago.

Come one, whill will do even brexit regret?

Leaving now may be the best decision made by Britain since the glorious revolution

I love this country.

Nope

Wait why should I start regretting it?

MAKE THE COMMONWEALTH GREAT AGAIN!

Rule Britannia

A N G L O S P H E R E

BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

who said we got no mates fritz?

if you listen very carefully, you can still here the crackling embers of dresden

Why would they?
Fuck the EU.
You probably even think Merkel is a great leader or some lunatic shit like that.

Why would ANYONE regret getting out of a dictatorship? That's what the EU is in practice.
Plus EU is unique in the sense that the people in it don't even know who runs the show.

Show a picture of Trump to people in the US, people know who it is. Show Xi in China... they know.
Show a photo of Juncker to the average European and they have no fucking idea who he is.
Insane.

It's difficult to imagine how retarded you would have to be to be a non German supporting the EU

Muslims will improve all our lives Mama Merkel told me :^)

No.

Remain voter here: the more delusional fluff you patriotic muppets spout, the harder the realisation that you were Jewed is going to be.

>Regretting stopping the eternal kraut for the 3rd time
No. Why would we

What the fucking fuck is that?

the direct result of the weakest and worst members of society breeding en masse due to all the great men getting killed off in world wars

Kill it with fire.

why are you here?

The average German leftist neoliberal

>GERMans are still alive and breathing
>GERMans haven't been exterminated and erased from the planet forever and all time with any remaining GERMan spermatozoa incinerated in a lead furnace

yes

>Pound has lost 20% of it's value since brexit vote was announced
>Every brit ITT is effectively poorer by 20%
>Pakis and indians still streaming in
>Tory party admitted "immigration could increase post-brexit"

brexit cucks will defend this, I would rather take poles than Ahmeds and Mr.Singhs

how do you go from martial warriors to weak dicked liberals in just over half a century?

Jesus Christ Germany sort your shit out, there's no need to go to extremes!

Depends on how you have your money saved mate. Considering you don't know that I assume you have no assets?

No because the Daily Mail said today every things going great. Normally its really neg. Best thing since the Falklands.

So you'd rather lose more control and be dictated to than have a sharp hill to climb on your own and have possibly more say on things.

No one ever said Brexit would fix our problems overnight, but it's a step in the right direction

>muh economy

Fuck the economy, I'd rather be poorer than be part of that shit.

Fucking neck yourself you sad excuse for a Briton.

this

fucking weak heathens

>MUH PRET
The post. You have to go back (to your inbreeding camp).

I'm on the left but not a hysterical leftist, or a shill, though I don't mind dropping a bit of bait sometimes. I actually think its good to spend time in the others' shoes, I'm actually prepared to learn something and I think my being here has made me a smarter person:
Thanks to Sup Forums
- I see how ridiculous trans activism is.
- Believe that European culture is worth defending.
- Hate identity politics.
- Plus lots of info from /sg/

I like Sup Forums but think that EU membership is generally good for the UK, Brexit is a distraction cooked up the deep state (including 'friends of Israel') and the right wing press to distract poorly educated people from the fact that we're becoming a low-wage, precariat-dependent economy that nobody in their right mind would vote for if it was presented in an undistorted way.

>oy vey we have a weaker pound
>next w-we might have a trade surplus instead of a trade deficit with Germany, literally another holocaust

>I'm on the left

UK owes a lot of money for thing that were and will be agreed by the EU while it is a member. The EU could build a bridge from Denmark to Scotland and make England pay for it. If they could finish the bridge in 2 years it would be impressive. Chinese workers get shit done.

>German "Women"

EU has many backdoors or loopholes.

For example:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3403136/How-20-000-Indians-slipped-UK-Portuguese-passports-legally.html

And also free visas:

EU is also giving free visas to our African colonies - Cape Verde and São Tomé and Príncipe (they are good guys). They even want to extend our even larger African former colonies.

how the fuck do you want to defend European culture and sit on the left?????

i'll be honest you sound insanely naive and way under 21 years old

RIGHT WING PRESS? IN THIS COUNTRY?

>the right wing press

lol

> EU membership is generally good

I don't even know what people base this on

unless you're some globalist shill with who thinks high housing costs, low wages, and high debt is good for the country, you must be talking shit.

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/12/soaring-house-prices-reduce-number-babies-born-england/

>housing prices soar 300% in less than 20 years
>natives no longer having children
>only people who have children are immigrants who are literally paid money to shit out more blacks/arabs

Stop worshipping the economy and return to Yahweh, filthy heathens.

also can you name me some positives from EU membership?

don't go googling and copy pasting now, I'll be checking

I'd love to know by what measure he considers the UK press to be "right wing"

It can't be because they're neoliberal globalists, since the EU is neoliberal and globalist and he supports the EU

Let me guess, you're not British are you? Probably an immigrant. Nothing stopping you moving to some European country. Try Germinstan, lots of gibs. Fuck off.

Why didn't you put it in the trash?

>EU membership is generally good for the UK

There will always be this one german EU-shill here. Do not fall for his bait.

50 BILLION JEWS GOY
Nah, I don't know really. I'm an immigrant and even I don't see what the fuss is all about.

because at times I am dense as fuck and fell for a bait.

1. Can live and work anywhere in Europe
2. Streamlining of regulations means that seeing any professional in Europe guarantees the similar levels of competence and accountability,
3. The fact that there are very few barriers to free trade - useful for the biggest market for our exports, without googling I believe that is between 45-50%
4. Preferable workers rights compared to what will come in when the hard right of the Tory party gets full control of these (this will be a bump down to Earth for some of you.)
5.Subsidies for farmers allows for the protection of rural areas.
6. Structures such as the EU Carbon Emissions trading scheme to help co-ordinate the reduction of CO2 emissions across many of the worlds biggest economies.
7. Not having to go through this gut-wrenching, uncertain period of Brexit and becoming an international laughing stock where we angrily shake fists at the Spaniards and all are European friends and colleagues leave because the country has become a UKIP-inspired shit hole.

The only benefit is peace. It unfairly treats members i mean look at the border countries getting little support on migrants. Plus leaders are not democratically elected

Watching your kind cry and squeal like this is its own reward.

Any pain that is inflicted upon us is worth it just to see your kind cry.

80% of national newspapers are owned by three foreign billionaires, their papers have a rabidly right-wing agenda.

The BBC has been held hostage by the Tories and has developed Stockholm-syndrome (listen to the Today Programme or watch News 24,) the right wing press only complains because they smell blood and yearn to see the BBC finished because muh free-market!

If the media was leftist then Jeremy Corbyn would not be pilloried every time he opens his mouth and his colleagues would not be completely ignored (not a Corbyn fan btw.)

essentially a load of utter bullshit that will have no actual ramifications

I will still travel through Europe and work

I will still recieve professional service from Brits

I will still work

You lefties love to throw that farmers one out there when in actual fuck they'll be fucking laughing at this

oh no CO2 emissions.........really?

Vote UKIP

The Independent, The guardian, The times, BBC - all insanely globalist - how can you not see this????

I take it your young and don't remember when the country was run well (between 1997-2003ish), I feel sad that you will never get to see how free and easy things were. The credit crunch and the pathetic attempts to repair it have turned this country into a pretty miserable place, spawning a corporate cucks waving England flags who think they're hot shit. Sad.

>run well
>1997-2003

ok dad

Actually I'm older than you most likely, my reasons for not caring are because I'm older, I've seen your filth try your romanticised ideas before, it fails every time and you know what? I'm too fucking tired to give a shit about your feelings or care that you have to pay an extra 2p on your Spanish nanny. Go cry to a priest, they'll care, maybe God will care.

I don't.

God's son dies tomorrow he's got better shit to care about

Theresa May to farmer

Hey, feel the good vibes, you'll happily do without 60% of your income so Daily Mail readers can keep their flaps greased won't you?

>The Independent, The guardian, The times, BBC - all insanely globalist - how can you not see this????

To be honest man, if you're gonna call BBC globalist because it doesn't align with your worldview I can't take you seriously. I do agree that the independent and the guardian, but the BBC?

>I take it your young and don't remember when the country was run well (between 1997-2003ish

They constantly shill for immigration and put non whites on a pedestal, if you can't see that they're globalist you're just blind lad.

so instead let the farmers just be tyrants over everyone else?

Some people will always lose money when good things happen. That does not justify stopping those good things from happening, you fucking mook.

Sorry you want your sovereignty back, UK. Sorry you want access to your own waters. Sorry you want control over your own borders and economy. Jim the nut farmer says he's going to take a pay cut, and he lobbies us a lot, so fuck all of those other things.

Where do the farming subsidies originally come from you retarded cunt sap?

We are drip fed small amounts of our OWN contributions that are allocated to these areas you complete and utter retard.

We don't even get back the full amount of what we put in. See this is what I mean, you harp on about EU money but you're too inbred and dimwitted to realise that it is OUR OWN FUCKING MONEY.

And this my dear goy is why I'm fucking tired of debating you fucks. You're too inbred, too much inbreeding going on in your family, kill some of them or something. And wash yourself you smelly.

I sure as fuck hope so.

We won't see any of that money back - that will be spent on tax cuts for corporations and on damage control after we cripple our own exports. Some things are an investment - you see people often post nostalgic images of English villages on Sup Forums, many of those places remain a pleasant bastion of Englishness, rather ironically, because of EU subsidies. They conserve the environments through non-intensive farming method. You're probably the kind of doughnut who says "well lets just bloody intensify farming then!" let a bunch of massive foreign agri-businesses take over our land. Do you ever wonder why there are no British companies buying stakes in foreign railways or tracts of land in other countries - because we as a country are obsessed with saving a few quid and not taking the long view, the CAP, for all its failings provided a counter-weight to our arse-backwardness on this as it relates to farming.

>tax cuts on corporations

you mean those things that employ everybody?

> Tax

You mean that thing that allows governments to govern.

Do you buy everything in US dollars or euros?
If not, you haven't lost any money at all.

it's always the germs and poles who post this propaganda

My sides

When I went to Dresden a couple of weeks ago it was a shit hole. Commie blocks and muzzles everywhere.

This. You can't revive something if it's dead.

No regrets at all Muhammad, eurocucks stay salty.

Ireland recently started gibbing tho

Shut up op

They did The only Right thing they could do

>that allows government to violently enforce its will on a population

ftfy, faget