Good Afternoon Sir

>I need your License, registration, and proof of insurance.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please know that you are on Sup Forums, and not Sup Forums. I think it's safe to say that you need to be getting back to that special place and leave Sup Forums to people that are truly into the discussion guidelines for this site. Thank you!
>Diane Diewell

Shut up nigger

fuck you, I dont have any illegal dobs.

You do what they say and stop nignoging around.

neck yourself, underage downy

Haha nice thread I love roleplaying and playing games on Sup Forums xD

Why do you have laws forcing you to have your car insured? That's so fucked up. It's your own fucking property.

Here officer, take my twins of innocence.

".... Am I being detained officer...???"

Explain to him that ASA sovereign citizen I am not subject to his silly laws

S-sorry officer, is this about me not having a Television Licence? I-It's my friends, he's just visiting . . . I-I swear!!

Here you go sir.
>only niggers try to handle situations on the street and not in the court

Good afternoon officer, definitely no digits here!

AM I BEING DETAINED?
AM I FREE TO GO?

"Neck yourself" and we got another nigger

AM I BEING DETAINED???!

listen mate, this isn't my car, yes i borrowed it, from a mate okay? now piss off cunt i need to get to work.

I'm white. I think you have the wrong guy

Haha nice thread I love roleplaying and playing games on Sup Forums xDD

Show them to him.

>I am a sovereign citizen. I was traveling, not driving. The interstate highways act of 18 dickity 12 does not apply to travelers, only drivers. I am not the corporate straw man you seek
*peels out*

Act polite and not waste his time like the upstanding caucasian citizen I am

I DO NOT GIVE CONSENT I DO NOT GIVE CONSENT

It's so that when you crash and hit someone else car, insurance will be there to pay for the damages.

AM

ARE YOU DETAINING ME

Jokes on you I don't drive.

I give him my info and make chit chat with him. I'm white and not a nigger.

Let him off with a warning.

comply because i'm white

>Cup his face with your hands
>Then kiss his left cheek genetly

>turn on camera and record directly to Google Drive, etc
>ask why officer is making contact with you
>cooperate fully
>Any shenanigans, call 911, give dispatcher the officers name and request supervisor

It's not rocket science. Once you make them understand in no uncertain terms that THEY work for YOU, its pretty much smooth sailing.

Of course, being a well behaved white man has a lot of pull too...

I

Well you fucking give it to him you ninny. Oh right uh AM I BEING DETAINED?! WHERES YOUR WARRANT PIGGO

>give him license
>proceed to take out every piece of paper in the glove compartment and try to figure out which is the registration and proof of insurance

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

driving is a priveledge, not a right:
CALIFORNIA driver's handbook

This happens to me every time weather I like it or not

IM A TRAVELER IN A VESSEL NOT A DRIVER IN A CAR REEEEEEEEE

Reach for your gun

It's a meme you fucking newfag.

>proceeds to throw up
>is there a agent mister problem

Because when you crash into another car, person, or structure it is beneficial to be able to cover the costs to the other person. I don't know what the law is in Sweden but in NZ we don't have to have insurance. It causes no end of problems. People fleeing accidents or lying to avoid liability because they can't afford to pay for the chaos they caused. You have to chase people in court and then you find out they have no money to pay. When everyone is insured it is a lot tidier.

Happily hand him my license, registration, and proof of insurance cuz I ain't a filthy nigger, I'm white and I follow the law.

*teleports behind you*
*presents license, registration and insurance*
>"nothing personal kid"

I don't support any other kind of forced insurance, but I do understand auto insurance. If Jamal crashes into your $20,000 car with his $500 car while high on crack, and does not have insurance nor any money, because he spent it all on crack, then you're shit out of luck, have fun paying for the damages yourself. If Jamal is forced to have insurance, then his insurance will pay for the damages.

Why is it illegal to be uninsured anyway? So that the insurance companies don't go out of business?

Alright

*complies*

Get off with a warning

We both leave smiling cause we're white

"Absolutely, sir. Here you go." *Place hands on steering wheel in plain view*

ARTICLE 4 OF THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION

BEING

you think that's fucked up? In germany it's illegal not to pay your tv license even if you don't have a tv in your house. Every device that is used for communication is classed under a tv definition, even phones.

This is a place of class

Please refrain from using such vulgar language

>Jamal still drives uninsured anyway because he smokes crack and doesn't obey laws
>your shit is still totaled, you're still out of luck
>your insurance pays, but not enough to repair the car or buy another, your premiums skyrocket, but what can you do it's the law to pay them
>you're still fucking cucked

Because if you hit someone and you aren't insured you aren't able to pay him you will get thrown in jail

>tv license
What?
20k car I'm sure he can just buy another but wouldn't want to.

This. If you want to challenge something, do it later. NEVER piss off the guy with a badge and gun. Even if he isn't a power hungry dickbag, he usually isn't in the mood for your bullshit.

I'm not a new fag I've been here all summer

>Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker
>MAGA Hat
>White
"Good day sir, here you go!" chat for a bit, get a warning, thank them for their service and wish them safe travels, go on my way.

Don't be a dick and things will be fine. If a cop is moody, don't push them anymore, or they WILL screw you over.

Sorry nigga*

Well first I'm going to give him a hard time for being a cop, I'll ask him why needs my registration and insurance if I'm not being detained and from there I'll act like a bullheaded douche who knows the law before getting my shit pushed in

yes a tv license, look it up. the state uses funds from that to produce multiculturalism propaganda. you are paying to be brainwashed.

>does freemason handshake

Jesus fucking Christ germany
You're right below Sweden on the cuck list

morning officer.it rubs the lotion on it's skin, our it gets the hose again.

*hands behind head with fingers interlocked
>sir I am informing you that I am armed and have a permit to carry. How would you like to proceed?

I've gotten out of 4 tickets for just doing that

Am I being detained!?

>>turn on camera and record directly to Google Drive, etc
This guy knows how life works. Ever since I installed cameras in all my cars my quality of life improved. People don't escalate situations when they see a camera is on the scene especially if said camera is storing the footage in a remote location.

Having your hands on your head like that is kind of off setting.
Why not just say the same thing while gripping the wheel?

That's what the sheriff said to do when I got my cc permit

MUFFUGAH THE FUCK YOU MEAN LICENSE AND SHIT NIGGA YOU ABOUT TO GET THESE HANDS MUFFUGGIN RAYCISS SHEIT

Ask for proof he's a legit policeman.

I didn't steal this copper i swear

switch phone onto record.
>that's fine officer. But my time is very valuable to me, so I'm going to charge you, or the federal organization you represent 500 oz silver per minute. This will include any time reasonably spent recovering my payment from you or the federal organization you represent.
Hand over documents.
Lawyer up.
Profit.

OKAY YEAH BUT WHAT PROBABLE CAUSE DO U HAVE NO IM NOT OPENING MY WINDOW ANY MORE A QUARTER OF A INCH IS ENOUGH TO GIVE U MY DOCUMENTS AM I BEING DETAINED

Hand over my license with 50 dollar bill tucked in so he can see it. Hopefully of Italian descent and lets me go on my way.
Everytime he pulls me over he gets the same treatment, you never know when you might want a favour.

If the stop is random and I haven't done anything wrong, then i'll hand him what he wants (because while in a vehicle i'm legally required to) and i'll leave it at that. If he asks me any questions, i'll tell him that I don't answer questions. I'll also get his name and badge number, though I probably won't file a complaint because i'm a lazy faggot.

If I have done something wrong, then i'll comply with what he wants as long as he doesn't try to violate my rights.

Also to add to this, i'd definitely pull out something to record the encounter with.

pull out my gat and put som caps in his ass yo

*Sweat*
>S-sure h-here it is...
*drop*
HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM SIR
>S-sorry h-here it is
Sir this your health insurance
>Ha ha woops haha sorry
>S-sorry I uhm
Is there a problem sir
>I-I can't find it haha
Have you been drinking
>No
Step out of the vehicle for me sir

I DO NOT WISH TO CREATE JOINDER WITH YOU

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Please calm down officer, I'm not going to use your fucking operating system.

this
tbqhwy desu

>present my license,conceal carry license, registration,proof of insurance, and ask if it's about the dead hooker in my trunk.

we don't have debtor's prison

Can you prove that I'm driving? I'm not driving. I'm traveling.

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM

Show him my badge, he says have a good day sir, and I drive off

roll up window and smirk

this works

it also helps to talk really slowly/unintelligbly, so you can charge for more billable minutes

You're sheriff is an idiot. Keeping your hands visible in the wheel and having all your necessary shit on the dash so you don't have to reach down for it is plenty.

The first thing they do when they pull you over is run your plates. When they do that they'll know you've got a license to carry. It's still a good courtesy to let them know whether you're armed or not, though.

As a police my general rule of thumb with these people is to suspect them as mentally unstable/on drugs (not the right ones obviously)

and I'll yank them right out of the car under the belief that this combatitive little cunt is going to try and flee. but I did verbally engage one once. He pulled this exact same shit.

I told him that driving is a form of vehicular traveling. He said prove it. I went back to my car to get my dictionary, he took off and traveled about 10 meters before hitting the median like a retard. Dash cam caught the whole thing, I got chewed out for walking back to my car.

"Officer, if it's alright with you I'd like to step out of the car."

Literally this. Unless youre a smart goy and get uninsured motorist coverage. And even then youre bound to be fucked over

>I'm pulling things out of my ass
The only thing that comes back is vehicle info

> xD

Kill yourself.

"Senior, I'm not speaking the English, no?"

"You're free to go and godspeed."