Can we get a honest thread talking about Trump without diving into pure autism?

Can we get a honest thread talking about Trump without diving into pure autism?

Pros since president
>American jobs coming back
>actually got China to cooperate with the US
>not afraid to flex military as show of force to other countries
>deporting illegals cracking down on them
>actually working with new leaders
>convinced NATO to actuallfy be useful and force other countries to pay their fair share
>cracked down hard on pedos (most arrests in years)
>ended NAFTA and TPP
>pissed liberals off daily to the point of driving some crazy
>finished Dakota and XL pipelines
>made NASA great again
>lowering deficit
>cutting back on government spending and jobs
>less government meddling

Cons since presidency
>leaning more centrist to appease GOP
>siding more with Kushner than Bannon
>allowing Ryan to lead Healthcare reform when he knew it would be pure neocon crap
>interfering more on Assad and and Syria (too early to say what will happen)
>letting Ivanka's feelings overpower Priebus and Bannon's opinions
>tweeting stupid shit that would take away from positive shit he has done
>being hypocritical on what he criticized Obama on

INB4
>shill
>Zionist puppet
>Jews got to him
>off the Trump train
>DRUMPF
>go back to R_t

Let's see if Pol can have a discussion about Trump rather then just jumping to insane conclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/04/19/the_justin_trudeau_quantum_computing_story_is_what_happens_when_journalists.html
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack
blog.dilbert.com/post/159526704931/us-and-russian-relationship-at-a-low
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asking pol to not be autistic is a bit like herding cats

Thanks for the bump user!

It's been done before but you make a good point

>Can we get a honest thread talking about Trump without diving into pure autism?
Absolutely incredible. You made this bed, now you have to lie in it.

It astounds me that the right has the gall to complain about liberals wanting everything their way.

>got her doctorate and position by spying on the guy she shared an office with

Class act.

What King?

>actual discussion
>Sup Forums
Choose one, and only one.

Fuck off nigger

Pic related, its you

I fully expect some autism but a simple request to tone it down a few notches is not that unreasonable

When you ignore all the liberals and shills who actually advocate their own country to fail because of their ego, Trump has been doing a great job, the best thing for me is the new justice. I did not support getting involved in Syria, but the way he did by not directly attacking them and taking measures to minimize casulaties as much as possible makes me indifferent.

Fuck off, their has been plenty of real discussion threads on pol just seems shitpost gets more bumps

As long as he keeps up what appears to be vigorous immigration enforcement, I'll be happy. I honestly didn't expect much more than that.

He actually can't. The staged topic was quantum computing, not quantum physics, and it was, as I just noted, staged: slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2016/04/19/the_justin_trudeau_quantum_computing_story_is_what_happens_when_journalists.html

Feel the same ways but I am not liking his pivot to a more centrist role. I understand it could be a front for the globalist to get them on his side but I'm worried after the talks of Assad But felt relieved hearing Mattis and the other general talk about how policy hasn't changed and it was a flex of power showing "gone are the days of free reign under Obama, welcome to the Trump era"

I really hate how lots of neocons are still resisting his wall and not fully backing him but luckily the dems can't stop Fucking up so I think we have time for him to court them to his side.

Here's hoping he continues to make a attempt to stenghten Russia and US relations. He already swayed China to be more friendly to us, who knows what else he can do.

He's still a cuck

wanting a thread without CTR shills is not a uncommon opinion leftyfag

I'm on the fence about trump still. The health care thing was just stupid, and the recent drama inside his administration has been pissing me off

Now he's been making odd statements about going back on campaign promises. I want tax reform, health care reform, the wall and all the other shit. I'm afraid that we're going to get neo-con lite shit now.

And the drama with bannon, why? It's either bannon or neo-con Zionist faggots. I don't know, it's been weird the last week or two. I've had a really bad feeling since 1 week after the inauguration.

Also, Wikileaks released that Hillary promised Goldman Sachs that she would force china to take care of NK... I dunno, I hope trump isn't following a deep state script or something.

I agree but I be is doubling down on the wall and still wants to push for healthcare and tax reform. Remeber alot of the shit being reported is bullshit from "insiders" but I also dislike the more recent infighting that even conservative and liberal news is reporting on. This indicates there probably is infighting but it's probably not nearly as bad that is being reported.

I am also worried about Syria but I'm trying to stay casually optimisktc. If he actually does intervene like Bush I will be so upset and might even start dropping support. So far sign point to just drawing a line in the sand.

Might be too early to speculate if he is doing a 180, he could just be trying to earn face or he could be turning into a neocon

I don't think we're going to invade Syria, but I thought the air strike was kind of stupid. Like we didn't even have all the facts on it

Why did assad do that before the peace meeting thing? Why did Assad do that at all? How do we know it wasn't rebels? The whole thing seemed irrational and stupid. Maybe trump really is doing 4D chess and doing Machiavelli shit, but in starting to doubt it

I said the same thing but even if we don't have all evidence I think it was to just flex his muscles that chemical attacks will not be tolerated at all.

However I am not too happy about how he hasn't made more statements on why he did it. I get he is trying to pull a chess move and put a poker face on but he has to know how uneasy his core base is from some of the recent decisions.

When the MSM start complimenting him after just bashing the shit out of him, that is how you know something isn't right.

Lead the destroyed the Putin narrative but I don't think he cares what critics think regardless.

Based dilbertman has been dissecting his recent stunts as pwrsuassion so I am still optimistic. He continues to show he has been right about so much and alot of what he is saying about Syria and Russia sounds reasonable

blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack

blog.dilbert.com/post/159526704931/us-and-russian-relationship-at-a-low

I feel the same way. If he went full Bush I'd be disappointed. But at the same time I'm fairly optimistic that he won't. He's done some things I like (OP's thoughts mostly match mine), he's done others I haven't thought so well of. No matter what though, at least he's not Hillary. And the salt over the election is funny.