MANDELA EFFECT

WTF since when is Ottawa in the east. I could have swore it was near Vancouver.

Asked my dad and he said the same thing.

>American education

>American Education

>American education

ur dumb

Your dad is as dumb as you.

>leaf geography

Stop trolling man thats bullshit

>all these berenstain bears timeline shills

can't fool me

LOL WTF NVM

You remembered it wrong

Ottawa has never been near Vancouver. BC got conned into joining Cuckada a few years after Cuckada was created with Ottawa as its capital.
This is borderline insulting that you'd ever think my home BC was home to that capital of corruption and treason

What the fuck is going on man. Seriously, I see weird shit like this all the time

Wow you must have traveled here from another timeline, replacing the existing you with only subtle differences in knowledge.

Or maybe you're just a fuckboi retard.

Holy shit user, you and your father are stupid as fuck.

Only reason I know OP is a faggot is because south park the stick of truth has a canada map and it looks like this.
>worthless europoors with "le american education xDDDD" meme
KEk how is it america's fault canada is a worthless country whose geography is a literal waste of time and mental storage space to learn?

>murican edumacation
USA USA USA!

Whoa, 2+2 is 4??? Not 5??? Man that's some real mandela effect shit right there!!1!

>American education

God damn CERN fucking up

I went to Stanford and my dad is a Cornell grad.

You're a Berenstain timeline Mexican

>shilling the mandela effect to discredit legitimate cases of gaslighting

There's only one road in Canada.

you just got to remember the major cities on one road.
Or is that still too hard.

The only effect happening is your retardation you stupid yank.

HIGHWAY 1 REPRESENT!

We're sorry leafs, he doesn't speak for all of us.

I remember this too it was the province next to BC

I will find the map in one of my old books

Don't feel bad, OP.

I had to look it up after reading your post and apparently there's a country called Canada? I've never heard of this place called Canada. Does it really exist? I mean, they don't actually DO anything and nothing good has come from there, so I don't know why or how it even exists?

>burgerfat education

Are you...

>mandela effect
It's not a thing. Stop propagating (fake news) science
This is a retarded slide thread.

>Mandela effect
>Subscribing to a phenomenon that 12 year olds on YouTube believe

Sup Forums must be the worst board by now.

anybody notice when it comes to geography on the mandela effect its always americans?

It's cool. I though Quebec was the western province, until I looked at a map a few years ago.

kek

lol

What kind of person believes that instead of making a mistake yourself it's actually not your own stupidity but an other dimension or conspiracy. Do you really have so much arrogance?

>american education

probably got it confused with calgary, which is the "kind of big but its canadaian so who cares" city in the west.