Realistically, how does this situation end?

Realistically, how does this situation end?

Will they eventually be absorbed into the ROK like the GDR? Will a revolution/coup be necessary for this?

Or will there be full-scale war before Kim or the regime falls? And if so, will it be the greatest happening of our time, or will the US/South Korea be able to mitigate the damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWDR7L4DSIQ&list=PLB3z6_mgK6QxJxpCCH_ROMudBt0qq16Ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unlike Germans, Koreans hates each others and don't want to reunite. If there is a coup, only the heads of the state will change, not the situation. In case of full scale war, there will be lot of blood and it will end up by an military occupation with lot of tension during a solid generation.
In other words, nobody wants the situation to evolve.

Realistically?

China, SK and Japan have to sooner or later takedown the dictatorship that is blatantly anti-Chinese (he has murdered his chinese-leaning officers in the administration) and brags with hostility/nukes.

That's just geopolitical fact. Superpower like China can't approve of this.

Have you been to Seoul? Lovely city. It would be hit hard by artillery.
The question for my country - is it better to take him out now before he has nukes that can hit Japan? Or is it better to hope for regime change. As is most of 300 long range missiles would target US bases.

If attacking N.K., which is called Chosen by Japanese, we must have an advanced knowledge.

>Will they eventually be absorbed into the ROK like the GDR? Will a revolution/coup be necessary for this?

Any sane person would rather kill himself, ROK is worse than Sweden.

Norks did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWDR7L4DSIQ&list=PLB3z6_mgK6QxJxpCCH_ROMudBt0qq16Ep

>Wanting to take out based korea.

Best case scenario: China and South Korea split the North Korean civilian population. All major cities in North Korea destroyed with their own nukes. All major roads, bridges, and passes destroyed. North Korea turned into one giant DMZ between South Korea and China

>lovely city
Only if you're a degenerate SJW.
SoKo has the 2nd highest suicide rate in the world and the Sorks are living in literal wage slavery and their asses are directly owned by corporations.

You guys should really stop being cucks and take over South Korea instead. Why do you even hate North Korea?

"Hory Crap Donord, I was onry joking..."

Do people here seriously still not support Kim Jong Un? Are there really people who have still not yet taken the DPRK-pill?

We though Trump was a master troll, but he is nothing compared to the glorious leader.

North Korea will further break into 2 countries, like Congo.
There will be 3 Koreas.

It’s the only way.

It wasn't a joke. We watched the nork livestream, it's not a street, the fatty built a business district with skysracpers and shit. The norks sang, drank champagne and played classical music.

40 years ago there were still families split across the border.

Now there's nothing. South Koreans see northerners as less than trash, basically the same as the Chinese.

I think there is two ways to end this, either
>China takes NK before US manages to do it and installs a puppet leader so China has complete control over it
or
>Kim gives nukes away and tries to come up with a lie to his people why he did it, making him look stronger

For 10 years already

No the joke was that they were going to launch a missile or some shit.

>There's still people who unironically don't realize that NK is Sup Forums the country.

Just nuke the gook

Complete resistance against western autistic screeching, against Jewish banks, huge patriotism etc.
What's not to like?

>People are encouraged to avoid degeneracy and race mixing.

>China takes NK before US manages to do it and installs a puppet leader so China has complete control over it
There are rumours that's what they were trying to do with Kim's uncle/brother. Not sure how they would execute it now.

Offering immunity to the NK elite for betraying Kim might be their best bet, then very gradually try to open NK to the outside, or at least solve the humanitarian situation.

Not true. We feel terrible for our brothere to the north, we are taught in school to hate the government but not the people. They are people nit japanese

>SoKo has the 2nd highest suicide rate in the world and the Sorks are living in literal wage slavery and their asses are directly owned by corporations.
Is this actually true out of interest?

Realistically, Americans should have stopped this autism a long time ago and established normal relations with DPRK.

China will absorb NK. It's really the only plausible scenario at this point.

This

Probably
I don't see China wanting to have a same border with NATO puppet, they're not going to give up on DPRK just like that. As much as I love DPRK and want it to be left alone, I think this is the time when Kim took bigger bait than what he can swallow
Western media said that China bowed down to Trump but as far as I know, Chinese media didn't really say that. I think they said something like "US is trying to act more macho than what they are". Which I agree

It'll be nothing

They should have destroyed the DPRK before they started a nuclear programme

Not true

And this is why DPRK has a nuclear program in the first place.

Kim learns his lesson. Quits autistically screeching and things go back to normal. Hell, he might open up towards south Korea and reopen his borders and quits his brainwashing. But that's a pipedream.

Didn't mean to reply. Oh well. Enjoy your (You)

No shit eh?
>mention North Korea.
>1 post by this ID begins seeping through the woodworks talking about destroying North Korea.

Really makes you think.

>Hell, he might open up towards south Korea and reopen his borders and quits his brainwashing. But that's a pipedream.
Surefire way to kill any remaining loyalty to his regime and instigate a revolution.

Back in the day, for economic reasons, there was the problem of the reunification of german. It was united by political choiche even if it had many problems to deal with. And it was the right choiche on the long run in my opinion. With Korea, even if maybe more complex, they should do another political choiche, even if with many sacrifices.

Chinks won't back up NK.

It'll be NK vs The World.
>Doom.mp3

Yes also highest alchoholism by far. SK work culture is harsh but that usba ling story why that is.

True. But he'll have to face that eventually. He can't keep it up forever. At least, I think so.

>open his borders
Oi Gevalt I like what I'm hearing, another one bites the dust. Now if we just would be able to take Iran down....

China will fund a coup and NK will be a Chinese puppet with state capitalism.

REEEEEEEEEEE I WAS PROMISED A HAPPENING

I, uhhh mean he keeps them closed!

I think the most realistic option is that the Norks will be taken over by the Chinese proper. Quality of life in NK will vastly improve and it will be a whole new market for the world to exploit in the process.

I don't think they will be absorbed into China or SK proper - they would be carrying a lot of debt and whatnot with them

I don't even see the purpose of all this. Literally nothing is stopping US from saying "Fine, do whatever you want, we're not going to invade you or anything" and leave Kim to his Kim stuff.

How would they do that?

Well we gotta keep up power projection in that part and in the process continue our joint military exercises with SK. Which is why he always gets bitchy this time of the year.

War, user.
War.

Just for the memes I want the North to end as a result of a second Korean war. Realistically though it'll come about as result of Kim dying/killed and a Gorbachev type figure reforming the DPRK until we have a Berlin wall moment

2 nukes were not enough for you, fucking chink chonk.

So, he, um, says bad things to you when you do military stuff near his borders? And that's the reason to invade DPRK?

Hold me Mika

They get handed over to China because they need more lebensraum and because South Korea doesn't want to be burdened with a second world shit hole

Threatens nuclear retaliation year in year out. We literally have the same types of threads this time around on Sup Forums every year.

Actually its the opposite you fucking moron.

Let's look at one of those words there for a second:

>retaliation
Yeah. retaliation you dumb fuck.
They make these threats in response to aggressive posturing by the west.

Well, leave him alone, and he won't have any reason to retaliate?

SK is an ally. And the Korean War isn't over. Hasn't been since the 50s. So we should in turn let him continue to build up strength and let the plastic Koreans get sloppy? How very Canadian of you.

Sorry I'm not familiar.
It's similar to Japanese Zaibatsu. Live in a company house. I don't know why the suicide.
South Korea has more demo than Japan.

I've heard all these talking points before. I tire of this conversation.
you're a brainwashed retard.
kill yourself.

Not an argument. Until the Korean War officially comes to an end, it's going to continue on like usual.

I justheard from a buddy in the ROK that there is a southbound traffic jam from Seoul. His opinion is that it is somehow related to Easter, but since that is not a national holiday, who knows. South Koreans are not that dumb, mind you...

Why does it have to end. Just let them have their little corner of fuckery and as long as they don't fuck with other countries just leave the restarted kid in the corner. Shit we should just start dumping our worst prisoners off on their coast so we don't have to pay for them anymore.

What is not true?

Opposite to what, putain d'enculé?

We're technically still at war with DRPK because we only signed an a ceasefire not a peace treaty. The reason this whole situation exists is because North Korea is a buffer state between the US and China. The blame lies with China as much as it does us. Chinas the ones that have supporter them all these years. They could have just let them collapse

It ends with all the North Koreans starving to death

If China gets pulled in it won't stop until all of Korea is united under a China friendly government. The US will lose an important ally in Asia.

Doesn't it make anyone wonder why we had the false flag gas attack in Syria and now North Korea is some huge threat? The globalist-central bankers are desperately looking to start a war and use that as the cover story as to why their fiat currency posnzi scheme manipulated economy is going to crash. This way they have an excuse as to why it collapsed. And they can restart another system they want and won't be blamed for the crash of the current system.

>China invading South Korea (which is the only way they'd get a 'China friendly government' there)
lol no

the communism

Not true, if anything koreans are taught by culture to be considerate and not selfish.

However, I don't think North Koreans will adapt in a case of reunification, like in east germany's case.

But it wasn't real communism

>how does the situation end.
America and allies carpet bomb the ever loving shit out of Best Korea and China blocks the northern border. The South crosses the DMZ and sweeps North with allied support. The whole Korean peninsula falls under control of the South. In 50 years all of Korea looks like the South.

Those nukes wheren't droped on the largest cities. Seoul today is far larger than Hiroshima and Nakasaki combined. If NK tries to nuke Seoul, the casualties would be enormous.

It would be like the offical holocaust death toll, if it where real.

By which point gommunism will probably have collapsed in chinkland

They don't even need nukes to turn Seoul into ruins, they have hundreds of short-range ballistic missile and thousands artillery pieces and MLRS deployed next to the demilitarized zone, fewer than 50km away from Seoul.