>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kai07zwLRnE&feature=youtu.be
pastebin.com/TMNbn1JP
reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-options-exclusive-idUSKBN17F030
youtube.com/watch?v=_qqDlKVYy0E&list=PLPXju9zZ4ajm8DLrXnJp-tBiQg6gLGzuP&index=193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

Awoo!

AWOO~

Movements never change

8 days into no fap. give me strength Sup Forums

I WANT HOPE TO SIT ON MY FACE

The power of Trump!

Fellow Burgers...are we the bad guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=kai07zwLRnE&feature=youtu.be

Godspeed user.

You know, I didn't bother responding to gas attacks.

Just saying.

How many riots is this going to start?
Checked!
Imagine Ginsburg every time you try to fap. Or Chelsa Clinton.

This is so boring, nothing is happening.

Can Drumpf bomb another country again, so we get a happening?

>turn on FNC to see who they've got keeping the RINO in check today
>no legs
>Mercy and Melissa Francis in
Well I guess it's a mixed day all around then

k

Would you get Rowdy with this Gowdy?

>believing poll numbers
>thinking the media isn't trying to promote escalation in syria with approval ratings
ishygddt

Traps are getting better and better nowadays

AWOO

You don't need strength.

You need release.

>How many riots is this going to start?
Not enough

Stay strong brother

>China stops buying Coal from North Korea and tells them to stop pursuing its nuclear program
>buys coal from US
>Trump says they aren't currency manipulators

Really builds my mental wall.

pastebin.com/TMNbn1JP

SHILL FILTER Updated
They use the same set of images.
This will filter most of them.
Copy into your image md5 filter list
Enjoy comfy threads.

pastebin.com/TMNbn1JP

Not directly but you have had your hand in it somewhere because of taxes.

Imagine if the country was free from debt (lol) and it had a surplus of diverse currencies. It will never die down.

Yeah, we know.

>September 17
They did recently hit another group again, but it was a rebel group, so it's fine.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea-options-exclusive-idUSKBN17F030

>Despite sending a naval force to the Korean peninsula, the Trump administration is focusing its North Korea strategy on tougher economic sanctions, possibly including an oil embargo, banning its airline, intercepting cargo ships and punishing Chinese banks doing business with Pyongyang, U.S. officials say.

>U.S. President Donald Trump has approved a preliminary broad approach on North Korea and asked his national security team to craft a more detailed framework for new international sanctions and other actions to counter Pyongyang's nuclear and missile programs, one official said.

I don't care what the shills say. If Clinton would have won,half of Mexicos and Central Americas population would have ended up here. Illegals are giving up at the border,Border wall. Most people voted for him because of this, and it's working.Now it's time to make English the only offical language of the United States.

>2016

oh

Omorosa is a nice girl, don't even try to bully her

reported to the Moderator for JailBait

I'm surprised there aren't ones in the making now.

>posting qts to make user lose the faith
well my 12 min session of nofap ended tragically

I'd let her defend my constitution

lmao what the fuck?

What did his poll numbers go up?

>Major media outlets all publish articles on the same day saying "TRUMP FLIPPED ON KEY ISSUES GO-I MEAN GUYS"
>Obviously supposed to make his supporters upset

Top fucking kek, does anyone actually not see through this garbage? What a (((coincidence))) that CNN, Washington Post, Huffington Post, MSNBC, ABC and everyone else puts out similar headlines all at the same time?

And they're not even correct. Trump criticized all of those things during his campaign and has since met with leaders and made attempts to FIX the problems so they're no longer problems. It's not 'reversing' on an issue if you solve the issue.

Why post something from September?

Shills have gotten deprived of (you)'s they started talking to EACH OTHER.
14 hours is long enough. Get off the computer and go outside!

Fifty, I think

based Sessions

The picture is about a polshit and his hatred to the USSR.

Hahaha!

>Mike Lupica

And the world was worse for it. You should have been firebombing the borders to prevent syrians from entering europe.

AWOO~

>shills shift directions
>shill for Trump in Syria instead
>shuts down all opposition to the idea
>labels dissenters shills, putin puppets, assad lovers
>disrupts discussions on the matter
>encourages filtering

>"lol the alt light cucks hate trump now!"
>"MAINSTREEM METEOR"
>"look at this 100% serious tweeter spencer made about tulsi lol what an alt right cuck"
>"lol stormfags"
>"also tulsi is bad, probably secretly loves hillary"
>"you dont wanna destroy syria? lol what are you an alt right cuck?"

haha
He is so cucked on so many levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qqDlKVYy0E&list=PLPXju9zZ4ajm8DLrXnJp-tBiQg6gLGzuP&index=193

how the liberals age, kek

People who claim Hillary would have been better are braindead beyond help anyway. Trump could literally turn into Bush 2.0 and would still be better the better choice here.

American Empire when?

Nobody lasts forever

>election is over
>daily vet dicksucking abruptly ended
hahaha imagine being an american veteran. First you fight a useless war for isreal. Almost die in line for treatment. Then every cadidate panders to you for a year to get your vote and you get ignored again for 4 years

100% agree

democrats went full "no borders"

thats suicide for the middle class (and the country)

Gorsuch has been cofirmed few days ago, but Trump still haven't bothered to appeal his travel ban.
Hmm is't it like he is not going to do that at all?

Some people fell for it. The clickbaitiest site on the right, Zerohedge sure did. With context, the only weird move is the Yellen one. I still can't put my finger on that one

>does anyone actually not see through this garbage?
Don't worry, everyone does. The shills are also using the same strategy as the leftist media.

>China starts to posture against North Korea
>China starts to trade more with the US, including buying our coal
>Has said they want better and more fair trade deals
>Trump starts to compliment them now that they're working with us

WOW, TRUMP FINALLY BETRAYED US HUH? HE GAVE UP EVERY CAMPAIGN PROMISE OF IMPROVING OUR LIVES AND AMERICA. WOW. TRUMPY REALLY DID IT THIS TIME GO-I MEAN GUYS. WE REALLY CANNOT SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE, I SAY WE ALL STAND BEHIND A TRUE CONSERVATIVE - GARY 'ALEPPO' JOHNSON

It's getting bad, they're forgetting we can filter them. They are wasting their time

This.

But he did, its happening in May Ivan.

Wait, is that McMuffin?

Reported for announcing a reportation.

fuck now I need to get my shit together and get a 3D waifu now. I want my qt midwestern genes to continue, and if I can find a model reminiscent of that, our babies would be pretty aesthetic

The dumb cholos are still believing there won't be a wall. Once construction begins expect riots on both sides.

PRO TRUMP - PRO ISREAL

TAKE DOWN SYRIA
Sup Forums FINALLY UNITED

No we should encourage womanspreading

There are other cases coming up first. The case reviewing takes like 2 weeks, Ivan. Gorsuch has a Cali-Gun case up first.

Also Imagine what kind of cuck Hillary would have put in the supreme court

Spencer is cancer, though

Yes, with his gay lover.

I am a vet. And Iraq was fun as fuck. So fun I did it three times. 17/76 would do it again a fourth time

funny how when its obama and the US airforce misses it hits assad but when Trump airforce misses it hits 'moderate' rebels.

But Belgium, you just...

>...are we the bad guys?
Yes.

>Sept 17
??????????????????????????????????????

liberals are really fucking retarded, what's new. They tried this shit all during the campaign and it never did anything for them, and it helped us

who here trying to fuck tranny today?

>a man that built an empire on negotiations is now negotiating with other foreign leaders on our behalf
I feel bad for non Americans.

>Top fucking kek, does anyone actually not see through this garbage?
Some dumbasses I know on IRC fall for it nearly every time. They also seem to have hallucinated the idea that Trump would be an isolationist President so they threw one hell of a tantrum over Syria.

Probably. Is that like a morphed face?

I think once the prototype goes up then they'll start believing.

>Us

>fan clubs don't exist anymore outside of degeneracy or jpop

From 38 to 48 I think. We already know they artificially place his approval rating lower to make it seem people don't like him. Now they put it up where it should be, but only because he struck syria in an attempt to make it seem that americans want war.

Source please

We got spicer in about an hour, but aside from that, you aren't missing out. Don't waste your time here for hours on end, like some of the shills here do

>eva
good taste
glhf

Donald Trump will never build the wall! He'll never deport spics! He'll never get his "Muslim ban" upheld by the supreme court! He will become a neocon! He already is a neocon! He'll fire Bannon and Miller! Trump will never get TPP abolished! He'll never renegotiate NAFTA! He'll never put a conservative on the supreme court! He'll never finish his first term! Trump will never defeat ISIS! Trump will never deal with North Korea! Trump will cave to China! Trump will never rebuild the military! Trump will never repeal Obamacare! Trump will never get tax reform passed! Trump is a Putin puppet! Trump is a Bannon puppet! Trump is a Kushner puppet! Trump is a McCain puppet! Trump is a flip flopper! Trump is a centrist populist! Trump will never disavow David Duke! Trump will never win New Hampshire! Trump will never be the nominee! Trump will always be a Lindsey Graham puppet! Trump will never unite the GOP! Trump will never shitpost on Twitter ever again! Trump will cave to the kikes! Trump will kill Assad! This all in 100 days!

he hasn't picked up the phone to vlad yet. instead he bombed syria for bibi. shut the fuck up shill. i feel bad for (you).

imagine reading that shit daily

thats not news that gossip

Alright, Trumpies, it's time you get BTFO. Are you ready? Do you have your filters prepared? Are you going to report me after this? Because you'll never recover from this

Trump is poopy.

why are leftists so upset about Sessions' alabama drawl? every article starts out with "in his slow, southern drawl, AG Jeff Sessions railed against immigration", etc.....

>Don't waste your time here for hours on end
Sup Forums is life

he seems to love Britain though, I'm comfy rn knowing Trump and God are on my side