Thats right, Trump. Crawl, crawl back to your base and beg forgiveness

Thats right, Trump. Crawl, crawl back to your base and beg forgiveness.

Its too late. You've exposed your intentions and loyalties. No one will ever believe you again.

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/trump-flips-five-core-key-campaign-promises-under-24-hours
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, shill.
/thread

Not politically incorrect.
Must be a shill.
This is too easy.

>shill

Shill!

Fucking Jewnald Drumpf shills

Hi my name is OP and I love to gargle nigger dicks

i stand with OP

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-12/trump-flips-five-core-key-campaign-promises-under-24-hours

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Its hard to discuss facts here anymore. I was on the Trump koolade too, but the last week, especially with the cloud hanging over Bannon was just too much. I have to make lists to keep track of all the stuff he has flipped on. Its been a disaster.

I like what is said about the economy, but it doesnt mean I like all the flipping on other things that mattered to me too.

And Im embarassed to be associated with such a bullshitter.

Sorry, guys, you'll always stand out like a sore thumb. Leftism isn't politically incorrect.

Exactly how demoralizing will it be when Trump fails to slow the declining fortunes of the United States of Goldman Sachs? Extremely demoralizing? Or paralytically demoralizing?

Fool me once - shame on you; fool me twice... Nope, that ain't gonna happen.

fag

I suspect Kek knew all along:

Chaos.

Well said. As I've heard recently, "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.

>Jobs are returning, illegal immigration is plummeting, law, order and justice are being restored.

Is it true though? I don't know I'm asking

>he doesnt realize that "the swamp" was code for obama and the democrats
>he thinks "the swamp" meant rich and successful people
>he thinks trump should have made a coal miner head of the department of energy and a gas station attendant the head of department of transportation

>it doesn't matter who the president is
>the deep state jews will always control everything
>there is no way to remove this malignant influence

truly the blackest of pills. i'll still remember 2016 as a beautiful moment in history.

how many 180°s and 360°s can he manage?

One assumes that if there has been no effect yet, there may still be. Illegal immigration appears to have been dropping by all accounts I've seen. The law and order thing is sort of a joke. Hillary is free, rogue judges arent being impeached, no one is throttling the press for names of leakers, mayors are telling Washington which laws they will and will not enforce, and as a result of the to two executive orders being struck down without legal merit, the refugees have actually increased. Sanctuary cities have become sanctuary states, so the law and order thing is essentially a big fat fib. Perhaps he means that he is going to smooch the police unions ass or something. Because god knows the GOP seems to really love government workers when they have guns for some reason. Suddenly they are moral and competent.

>he doesnt realize that "the swamp" was code for obama and the democrats
>he thinks "the swamp" meant rich and successful people
No, I think "the swamp" means evil and corrupt criminals, regardless of the party affiliation. The child molesters, the fucks who aid Al Quaeda, the special interest groups, the ethnic terrorist organizations, the Hillary fucking Clinton, you epic cuckservative fucktard!

>evil and corrupt criminals
Good thing Trump didn't hire any, then.
>child molesters
>aid Al Qaeda
>special interest groups
This is how I know you're retarded.
>ethnic terrorist orgs
Are you saying Trump recruited from BLM kek
>Hillary Clinton
She lost the election, you know.
>le ebin cuckservative fucktard
Sure, bud. Time to take your meds.

Trump is the fuck who's supporting Al Quaeda and ISIS now, you imbecile! He's got a cabinet full of the likes of Goldman Sachs, neocons and zionist lobbyists. And he's not doing shit to prosecute any high-ranking criminals, including Hillary Clinton, who he expressly and on many occasions promised to prosecute. "Drain the swamp" my ass, stupid kike.

Must be why he just dropped a fucking MOAB on the jihadi scum in Afghanistan, really percolates my peanuts. I guess DAROOMF is really a secret muslim after all.
Stay retarded, friend.

She'll make it, by hook or by crook.

>He dropped that big shiny thing all the MSM are now talking about on some terrorists, wow, yeah, show 'em! U! S! A! MAGA!!
Stupid hick.

You're right, dropping the biggest non-nuclear ordnance we have on our secret friends just to make your internet argument look foolish is how our foreign policy operates. You're not just a knee-jerking idiot who can't think abstractly... it's the most powerful country on earth's leaders who are the stupid ones!
Stay mad and retarded, my krokodilic friend.

Trump is one of the greatest Presidents of all time simply by virtue of stopping Hillary. I dunno why you mud races and feminists thought it was a good idea to anger white men.

Enjoy the camp, sweetie.

>When your narrative gets shit on and you need to move to a new topic

I guess all that vodka can really get to ones head.

>implying chechen scum is allowed the pleasures of alcohol

>white men

Not gonna lie, I defended the guy and argued his side for months. But really, I'm a white guy, blue eyes, English. Raised in an environment that was strongly coloured by the culture of my forefathers. Scott, Nelson, Douglas Bader, Gawain you name it. Steeped in the history of my people that was all around me. Beaumaris, the concrete wwll fortifications that still ring some of England's beaches, the ancient city of York etc etc. Thing is, I in no way identify with Donald Trump. He's not of the same culture that I was raised in. He's a boorish, money and glitz grubbing product of the late twentieth century. Or whatever, not my people though.

Trump will turn out to be the worst thing that ever happened for us. He will not make significant impact on anything but a lot of formerly redpilled people or potentially redpilled people will go on "the Trump train" and become bluepilled. In the end, Trump will mean the death of whites in North America.

nice post sharegoy really formulaic i like what you've done with it. 10/10 shill post i'm a cruz missile now

Yes, yes, keep predicting. It's been going so well for you, doubting Trump.

>He will not make a significant impact on anything
Have you been unaware of the shit that's been going down recently?

>Trump will mean the death of whites in North America
Do you even hear yourself?

>Exactly how demoralizing will it be when Trump fails to slow the declining fortunes of the United States of Goldman Sachs? Extremely demoralizing? Or paralytically demoralizing?
Don't worry, Trump will drop another megabomb on a camel shit depot and/or invade another country without running water. Demoralization averted, USA! USA! Support our brave boys who fight for freedumb!

Some photo ops with big plants keeping 30-40 jobs in the US, failed healthcare reform because he was too stupid to pay attention to policy, failed refugee/immigration reform for the same reason, he's got everyone in the rest of the world freaked out because of how incoherent he is, yeah he's doing amazing mate.