WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK RUSSIA?

ANONS OF POL! have you heard about chechnya? probs not,its an ex soviet state of russia

its 99% MUSLIM!!! the fucking snackbars converted them all!

this is the face of europe and america if we dont change course

slavs confirmed cucked harder than even sweden and germany combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/buzova86/?hl=ru
rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 99% MUSLIM!!

EXPLAIN THIS RUSSIA FAGS!

>Fags not knowing about Chechnya.

pretty sure it's always been muslim

>

Just read Hadji Murat or something and figure it out. Checnhya and that part has always been a hive of bandits, they just picked up islam at some point when they figured out it was a religion about a caravan raider.

I had absolutely no clue at all that this was going on. I heard something about Russia rounding up gays, which did not make much sense, to be honest. Then I read it was Chechnya and saw the Muslim population and was like WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?

>if we dont change course
If by changing course you mean anything but a violent purge, then we're fucked anyway.
Le Pen, Wilders and other nationalist leaders are too soft, they won't achieve anything.

well there goes the "slavs will be the savior of europe" meme lol

if we fall the west falls :L

baby steps m8

even hitler didnt go from save the economy to gas the kikes race war now over night,took him 10 years

Chechnyans aren't slavic. They're caucasian, and more closely related to the various 'stan' countries than Russia - they just fall within its sphere of influence.

Yes, I have a jewish friend who sent me the article about "Russia rounding up gays" and started bashing Trump about it. Then I let her know the area is 99% muslim and she said that doesn't have anything to do with it. It's because they're Russian.

the left...

>ANONS OF POL! have you heard about chechnya? probs not,its an ex soviet state of russia
You underaged faggots should be the victims of the next truck of peace

>It's because they're Russian
Chechens are not russian. Is that concept so hard to understand?

at least we are doing things to fight back you fucking muslim loverr
you actually had these derka derka fucks in the ussr lol no wonder you collapsed

>have you heard about chechnya?

go kill yourself you ignorant fuck

they speak russian,look russian and was a part of russia
they are russian

I thought Putin put Ramzan Kadyrov in charge of Chechnya to suppress the Muslim crazies. Did he get indoctrinated?

Chechens aren't Slavs. They got annexed by Russia

western europeans and americans have no clue about that part of the world mate they are irrelevant to us

the world ends at the border of greece to us,nothing but murder rape and death lie beyond

No fucking shit.
Kazakhstan is overrun too.

poor georgia

Just like Sweden?

They're genetically and culturally different from Russians

>they speak russian

But they don't, you retard.
I speak English as a third language, does it make me and Englishman?

For an american leftist, yes.

chechnyian is basically russian sokorov

Nah you're just 11-year-old niggers, how fucking retarded do you have to be to not know about the Moscow theater hostage crisis?

Yeah, it's true. But Kadyrov is former terrorist and Muslim radical.
Sorry for my bad english

They speak chechen, they look like chechens and they are a part of Russia as a semi-independent republic. Some peoples in Russia speak russian and behave well, but they're still not russian.

Thanks for your response.
I'm trying to find more online but Western media won't mention the Islamic angle to this.

Not as cucked as the Islamic state of Britain

Please educate yourself on chechnya nd other muslim lands that the russians took over

must suck seeing whites act like mudshits

they need to be liberated TM

Yeah, and English is basically Punjabi.

>sokorov

I don't understand your grunting. What are you trying to say?

m8 your most famous singer is a nigger

It's sad that the UKstan is so cucked that some of you guys can't differ chechens from proper white people.

>white
top kek

That's because anglos aren't white themselves.

see even dumb Russian rape babies know Chechen's are not people

>doing things to fight back
Like what? What are those things? If you didn't import them so much you wouldn't have to "fight back" to begin with. We got them with conquered territories, what is your excuse?

And....?, there is nothing wrong with black people, they are human too

There were 2 wars there

I didn't realise that brits were almost as dumb as americans about world/world politics.

brexit,fixing the immigration system and welfare system

read the bloody news ivan

Fact Gingers are the only true white people

Oddly.
Recently there have been massive harassment of gays in Chechnya. Do you know about it?

picrelated is Russia's most popular celebrity. Russia is cucked as fuck.

instagram.com/buzova86/?hl=ru

They're Rossiyane

you posted pics of serbs

It's too late desu m8 we'll be a minority in a few decades

lost the war without a single shot fired

Nice dress desu

fight till the end m8 and if it hits the fan fall back to australia and nz and make sure we hold the line

>fucking leaf

The left is absurd. Most people I've encountered who are super far left have raging inferiority complexes and either live in squalor, or have posh jobs they feel they don't deserve.

I swear all of these backwards politics masquerading as tolerance are these people wishing misery and death upon themselves, and they don't care if they drag everybody else down with them.

>-stan
No shit indeed.

Kebab'd

Chechens are subhumans, they were closest ally of(((Hitler))) so as cucksacks and crimean tatarchurkas, all of them should be deported or purged

15% of Russia is Muslim
rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/

>brexit,fixing the immigration system and welfare system
I would cheer for you if and when these thing would be actually done, no joking. I just wouldn't recommend you to relax, (((EU))) will find a way to fuck you over. Plus you have to rid of them mudslimes that are already there, without resorting to the means that are not in line with western "values".

And now they are the biggest allies of Putin, so when you get beaten up by a pack of Chechen monkeys because you dared to protect your girlfriend from them, the cops will arrest YOU and make YOU pay a fine for being a literal Nazi.
God bless Putin and God bless the Motherland.

Stalin's body double was chechen

>t.Nalavner

You are nothing but a cuckold, not even able to punch some churkas, i am able, maybe because i`m kind of churka, but lol who cares, no one like chechen, a police will support you, well it happened in my accident, so i think it is russia-wide shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh

whole nation was fucking deported to steppes and shit, how (((nazis))) can even compete?

She's not that popular. Just some one hit wonder star who sings at some shitty propaganda concerts among other shitty celebrities.

>i`m kind of churka

Then kill yourself, you shitskin. Russia is for Russians only.

Muslim "Russians" are the world's best wrestlers and that's a redpilled sport unlike niggernets and baseburrito. They're fine.

>police will support you
>in Putinstan
you're clearly not from Moscow

>now they are the biggest allies of Putin
They will betray him as soon as possible

>shitskin

I`m whiter than you, kek, green eyes brown hair.

>Russia is for Russians

Nice meme

if you don't know about chechenya you should gtfo off my board

as soon as the oil money dries out and they stop getting paid

RUSSIA YES!

>Muslim "Russians" are the world's best wrestlers

Ossetians are world`s best wrestlers and they are christian

Of course blyat, i`m from Nizhny Novgorod

be quiet christov and scrub my bog

Chechnya has been Muslim the moments Russians took it over you dumb cuck

>I just discovered Chechnya: the post
Are people aware that Islam has been active in this region for hundreds of years?

Russia is multicultural and has always been

Majority of Muslims in Europe actually live in Russia, not France. So yes. Russia is more cucked than Germany or France, They literally have Islamic caliphate

Islam began spreading across the Caucasus around 1300 years ago

>Russia is cucked for invading and destroying Islamic Empires on the steppes.
You fucking wot nigger. They just have leftover Tatars from those conquests.

>ethnic group
>daghestan

Well there you go then.

Shocking how little half/pol/ knows about history nowadays.

Hadji Murat, it is good? I have a Russian copy somewhere

And that's not all nations

>have you heard about chechyna?
fuck off you dumb nigger

It doesn't matter. I have dark hair and brown eyes, but I'm Russian and you aren't.

>i`m from Nizhny Novgorod

Why don't you get the fuck back to your Kazan or Ufa or some other shithole you've originated from?

It's for duuumb americans

Putin is actually okay with Islam and Muslims. He''s not that bigoted like Trump. Read his past statements on terrorist attacks in Russia. He did not say Islamist or Jihadist.

That image is flawed but it still gives an insight on how diverse the Russian society is

mate the only way an american learns geography is when they are bombing it

until then they dont learn shit

never seen Russian anti-terrorist op

i wanted to make a joke about me fucking your gf but probably no one does it

Russians never pretend to be white, iam half mongol and half lithuanian, but i am russian. And there are 0 posters under russian flag who 100% slav
Also chechnya native muslim land, it like if england conquer china and somebody say "wtf 99% of anglos are commie and looks asian, pls explaine it you cucks"

people on Sup Forums not hearing about chechnya?.. enjoying your first day here?

>your Kazan or Ufa or some other shithole you've originated from?

Anatolia is occupied by filthy turkroaches, but Byzantine Empire will revive soon