Assad's statement on Trump and ziocon deep state

He's pretty redpilled desu
>"The president is only one of the performers in their theatre"
>"Every president there (US), if he wants to br a real leader, later he's going to eat his words, swallow his pride *if he has any at all*, and make a 180 degree u-turn, otherwise he would pay the price politically."

Why is there still shills doubting if he's /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lO2-YxWkRxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bnpy7mrGMS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and make a 180 degree u-turn
sounds about right

But Sup Forums is filled by stupid American

He's pretty spot-on on everything

Lately, yes

Refreshingly honest.

most murricans on Sup Forums are redpilled, its just the recent influx of retarded redditors and kushner shills who are shitting up every single thread

I really hope Assad doesn't get killed by Trump.

Is he /ourguy/ ?

ALLAH
SOURIA
BASHAR
OU
BAS

France is full of muslims

FUCK ASSAD FUCK ASSAD SHILLS FUCK PUTIN

Why fuck Assad?

(((M I LI T A R Y I N D U S T R I A L C O M P L E X )))

He's woke af my dudes

Wow, nice.

Based Lion of the Desert

B L U E S H A R E L I B T A R D S P O T T E D

REMINDER: Assad is a Barrel-Bombing monster!

Fuel-air bomb from movie Outbreak (1995) Hollywood but factual:
> youtube.com/watch?v=lO2-YxWkRxk

It was Israel the whole time retard.

Fucking based.
Don't die, Assad.

This

>implying Americans are smarter than Muslims

Based Assad

Is there a chance that trump is just playing along with (((them))) until he's in a better position to do something about it ?

No, you can not move against them, they have every politician big and small on a tight leash, every senator and representative is controlled, that's the point of (((checks and balances))).

I always liked Assad. He is needed to keep the crazies in Syria in line.

> needed to keep the crazies in line
Just like Saddam and Gahdafi.

No, Trump is lost. His soul no longer dwells in the world of Men. I'm sorry user, I wish it were not true.

Based assad is woke af

THE LION OF DAMASCUS WILL PREVAIL

GOD AND ALL FREE MEN ARE ON HIS SIDE

>tfw he just wanted to be an opthalmologist
>tfw life put him in the helm of country that was torn apart by jihadist rebels who were funded by the world's foremost superpower
>tfw he lived to see Syria turn from a beautiful country to another middle-eastern mess
Assad had a hard life

what the fuck did you expect?

Pray for him lads.

Pray for all those who fight the kikes.

He bunker bombs neighborhoods, no doubt. The chemical facility strike was just the last straw (as it's quite clear that they knew exactly where that facility was, they even cried out "no not us! The Isis facility" well you might as well have dropped them.

Trump is correct. Assad shills need to take their pills.

No shit he is red pilled. He is red pill incarnate. Get your head out of your ass. Assad is /ourguy/.

At this point he doesn't need prayers.
We need MOABs and FOABs dropped in Idlib.
I hope that Trump manages to tackle the (((Deep State))) and actively works with Assad.

Syria is a country of great potential and the US + Israel fund civil war (civil here being a tongue-in-cheek joke) to destabilize and destroy it so that Israel can move on in.

Seriously, when they talk about "restoring stability", who do you think would be an appropriate """""temporary""""" government? Israel no doubt! And that's exactly what's going on here.

Stop supporting kikes.

>bunker bombs neighbourhoods
remember the 6 gorrillion bakeries
>chemical facility
it is true that the entire story seems bullshit, but they needed a really quick answer.
if they didn't justify themselves quick enough, Syria and Russia would have been pushed too far back by everyone around them and things would have turned south really quickly.
pic related

Fuck yourself you niggertouching kike

>Assad uses unguided munitions on his enemies
So, is your point that we should give him smart bombs or that he should just lie down and let the islamists win?

You stupid fuck. It is the Saudis and Quatar who are out to get him. Israel doesn't even care.

I don't care either. If the Arabs want to kill each other go for it. Just give us the damn oil.

>no source
dumb fucking beaner..

>Israel doesn't even care
Then explain why the rebels received so many weapons and funds from the US.
>inb4 US is not Israel
It is/was. Depends on who you ask.

>Is there a chance that trump is just playing along with (((them))) until he's in a better position to do something about it ?
What you're doing is "denial", stage one of the five stages of loss. (In your case the loss of your country's sovereignty and genetic heritage.)

I like when they use meme speak, because we can trace it back when it appears in CNN.

You are one dumb fuck. Just thought someone needed to tell you that.

Here.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bnpy7mrGMS0

This nigga always reminds me of frank zappa

Assad reminds me of Lincoln.

Another auto-genocidal man with Marphan's Syndrome.

Don't ask a DR anything except soccer questions, and then not complicated ones.

pretty sure Russian education is lower than some nigger countries

>implying CNN is going to give any airtime to Assad
I too like it when they give little winks line that

You know whats up

I dont mean to lose faith in Trump just yet , but hes trying to appeal to the wrong crowd with his Syria stance and unless he has a strategy to turn this around I'd be very worried for the Christians in Syria, but I forgot Sup Forums is turning into a ziocon shilling board so protecting the goyim is not important

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

Real-Sup Forums
The first two issues in your graph have nothing to do with each other and fail to show a dichotomy between two shades of grey. What is even the point of that first box: "MUH HURR DURR white people need to breed more bcuz niggrarz is uglie!!!" to quote the great Voltaire.
>Israel
Who gives two fucking shits about a backwards ass country in the middle of fucking nowhere with no resources, no economics, and no military, much less a state?
>Assad
The opinion on Assad is not what I am seeing from other alt-right-co-ops such as yourself, so good job.