Is pork degenerate, Sup Forums?

is pork degenerate, Sup Forums?

Seriously tho, isn't it pretty much proven that pork is bad for you? Why go for humanlike flesh when you can eat beef or chicken or something. Even horsemeat is better. These niggas cant even sweat, and the meat is riddled with diseases, parasites, and worms.

Don't get me started on the killing of pigs and how they screech when they can sense their time is up.

There is so much fucked up shit with eating pork, why do it?

Because of the awesome taste. Stop the shilling, we had these posts 2938263926 times and it always comes down the fact that we are eating meat, because we are not faggots, like the taste and are able to do so

>t. Muslim
Kill yourself.

pork is basic, beef is a hundred times better than pork, as is chicken.

seriously, I hate people who can't cook

>the meat is riddled with diseases, parasites, and worms.
Have you heard of "cooking"?

>why do it?
Tastes good

I didnt know toothpaste mixed with mud that well.

it's not even true, but ok

>tfw making a Krustenbraten tomorrow
You mad, shitskin? I hope so.

NEVEr eating pork belly tacos again. Seriously why live? Pork is good but not the best

Meat is degenerate except like once a month or so

You should eat fish a few times a week, and eggs a few times a week. Rest of your nutrition should come from plant based sources.

Come at me paleo meme diet retards

Pork is only good as a smoked ham. Beef is a patrician choice of meat.

>It's proven that pork is bad for you

Starting my masters in nutritional science next year. You're full of shit. It's high in fat but saturated fat isn't nearly as bad for you, and arguably not bad for you at all, as we once thought.

>Riddled with diseases, parasites, and worms
I don't know about where you live but in Trudeau's tundra of fun we regulate the farming of pigs. Pigs are only susceptible to those factors because they roam around outside and eat shit full of parasites. Now we raise them completely inside under sanitary conditions and control their feed. In fact you can now eat pork the same way you would beef, searing the outside and leaving the inside rare.

>Human like
Just because you see a sweaty hog in the mirror doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Fuck you, muslim. Pork is so fucking good so shut the fuck up and go eat vegan, piece of shit.

>Buy a pack of pork chops
>sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt or all purpose seasoning/salt&pepper basically whatever you have
>cook on grill 3-5min/side
>Serve with a vegetable and some mashed potatoes or mac & cheese or whatever

Pork is great, although now that the price of chicken and beef have come back down it isn't as good of a deal.

>how they screech when they can sense their time is up
They don't.

Human flesh starts tasting pretty gud when you start consuming a lot of it. Pork is not good for you that's that. You don't have to be a kike or a slime to realize that.

The only meat you should be consuming is meat that comes from animals that don't consume other animals and yes pigs also eat flesh if you haven't noticed.

Pork is scientifically the closest tasting meat to human. In some parts of Africa when they eat humans they call it "long pig".

Long pig is actually an English expression. But yea pig flesh is similar to human flesh.

Degenerate in the sense that cows and pigs are more intelligent than fish and birds and it feels wrong to slaughter them, or degenerate in the sense that beef and pork are not lean meats health-wise?

>Don't get me started on the killing of pigs and how they screech when they can sense their time is up.

Faggot

No.

ITT: vegan propaganda peddlers

Neat, starch is only one cis/trans bond away from cotton. I don't get niggers to pick potatoes and I don't eat sweaters.

youd have to pry pork from my cold dead hands to get me to stop

its so fucking tasty

a more apt comparison would be potatoes and yams.

Anyone have some tasty pork recipes? It's by far the cheapest meat at my grocery store and I have trouble feeding several above average sized boys in my home on our budget- I do a lot of slow cooked pork shoulder which we can only really use for carnitas or other forms of tacos, sandwiches or over rice with veggies- which all gets old after awhile. We also do pork chops, potatoes and veggies, and sometimes we'll chop up whatever big chunk of pork we can get and make sort of a barbecue Asian pork meal.

Anyhow looking for more variety if anyone likes making pork meals and has interesting ideas.

Fish and wild game are the best meats.

I like pork because Muslims and Jews don't. Quit telling me how to live, you fucking control freaks.

fish is shit

I wanted to sound smart, user.
It could taste exactly like human and that wouldn't make it human.

>Human flesh starts tasting pretty gud when you start consuming a lot of it.

Why do you know this and why is everyone in this world becoming so fucked in the head that they feel the need to talk about it?

Achmed al Faggoti, go fuck a camel,
you heartless fucking swine.

Pork is man's food.

You should see Rotterdam, more mud than an amsterdam kebab shop owners convention

Its pretty damn tasty

Plenty of good pork recipes, just look.

> It's by far the cheapest meat at my grocery store and I have trouble feeding several above average sized boys

Stop going to the grocery store for meat, its shit tier and more expensive. Buy a good freezer, buy half or whole cows/hogs fed the way you like... Eat like a pro and don't piss money away for meat that ages like shit. Our family of 5 goes through 1 cow a year, and 1 pig a year, plus a bit of venison mixed in, and I don't have to think about "costs" for a largely meat diet.

I hope that (((you))) hate that portuguese people eat this, and I'm going to eat this on sunday easter.

I sure do love my pork

Did you know that the portuguese eat the whole pig? All of it! All of it! The bones too!!

bacon is nice, pork ribs not so much. sausage is nice. pork chops are good.

Get a whole pig (freshly killed) or a wild boar (freshly killed), dig a pit, drop in some wood, light wood, put the pig in, but banana leaves on top, cook the pig for 6+ hours

Pork is literally the best meat there is. If you think pork is degenerate, you've never tried a Bulgarian pork chop.

Pol is filled to the brim with bottom of the barrel, subhuman trash. Don't ever ask this place what to put in your body. These people run off their deep-seated mommy and daddy issues, and to fill the void of love they need to fill their face with unquenchable desires of their carnal instincts, that being the sugar processed foods and blood and flesh of other beings. Good luck on your journey bud, to health. There's a reason tesla, da vinci, franklin, diogenes, socrates, voltaire, plato, pythagoras, emerson, and many more didn't eat blood. Not necessary unless for survival. Proteins are amino acids, and acids destroy the body.

It's best to look at results from the diets of various cutures. Best diets we've found are on Ikaria (an island in Greece) and Okinawa. Both eat a largely plant based diet with some fish and small amount of meat, on average once a month.

When I ate in Portugal, there were 5 pieces of meat for every 1 vegetable. The picture you're providing understates the quantity of meat you people consume, it was fucking heaven.

Pork doesn't even taste good, and it makes your stomach feel weird.

I've been looking into that but I don't typically have huge amounts of money to drop on the meat at once and I also haven't been able to get to the bottom of where exactly in my area you can get meat. Also we can't afford a new freezer right now and wouldn't have the space anyways. If I ever have the money to invest I definitely will.

haha we really do want to do this some day

Is fucking animals degenerate? Muslims say no, but since OP is a gigantic faggot, I'm not sure anymore.

edgy as fuck

fag a vegan detected.

>Proteins are amino acids, and acids destroy the body.
This retard.

>These people run off their deep-seated mommy and daddy issues, and to fill the void of love they need to fill their face with unquenchable desires of their carnal instincts, that being the sugar processed foods and blood and flesh of other beings.

Holy shit this schizo

You're actually freaking me out because it sounds like you're sexualizing eating food.

True this, but not so much nowadays.

We still do eat meat a lot more than vegetables, but we also love our vegetables

I think you better check that with a doctor

Fpbp

t. high school drop out

It's not huge amounts, we spend less than $2K a year on meat, and we eat a lot of meat. We also erased most all prepackaged shit from our diet with the exception of cheeses. It's all basically meat, vegetables, and eggs from our chickens. The down side is we do have to go to the grocery store more often, as we can't "stock" tons of vegetables. I usually make a couple stops a week on the way home from work.

We could maybe afford something like that but everything I've seen is like a $200 for the cheapest up front price, and I can't afford that all at once.

We don't eat anything pre-packaged anymore, either. We have a similar diet.

I think (((op))) might be a better fit.

>must regulate his food

funny how you are such a shill for the meat jew. No better than a Juden or a filthy Muzzie.

>Bad to regulate food

I don't think you know what any of those words mean