WaPo Learning About Sup Forums's Secret Language

>tried-and-true insults such as “fag,” “fairy,” “kike” and “hebe” (yes, I’m Jewish) are old-school, especially among the alt-right. That small, far-right movement that seeks a whites-only state is developing new coded language, much as the Nazis once did, says linguist George Lakoff, a professor emeritus at the University of California at Berkeley.

>SJW? I had no clue. In a personal ad it might mean “straight Jewish woman,” but two of those don’t apply to me. So what was this snarky new gem of an insult?

>I emailed back, “What is an SJW?” The reply: “An SJW is a social justice warrior. In the press, this particular public predator tends to be big on PC [political correctness] virtue signaling but happy to smear others viciously with false accusations of sexism, racism, white nationalism, hate speech, etc.”

>Snowflake.This is no compliment, even if you like to think that you’re one of a kind. At best, it’s a derisive term for someone considered entitled,

>Libtard.“Lib” is for “liberal,” while “tard” is shorthand for “retard.”

>Cuck.I heard this one while watching Bill Maher’s HBO show several weeks ago. One of his guests kept using it. It’s short for “cuckservative,” which is a word cocktail made up of equal parts “conservative” and “cuckold.” Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”

>Masculinist.I’m an out and proud feminist, but I’d never heard of “masculinist.” According to Merriam-Webster, it’s “an advocate of male superiority or dominance” and is often used to promote traditional gender roles.

>Bottom line: It pays to increase your word power these days. There’s much more to alt-right coded language than meets the eye – or the ear.

>"The strategy is to control discourse,” Lakoff points out. “One way you do that is preemptive name calling . . . based on a moral hierarchy. "

archive.is/fijl6

How can I learn all of our secret code language?

Liberals can't be this retarded and out of touch. I refuse to believe it.

I thought this was common knowledge?

>Yes you filthy alt-right scum, you don't have the official power of the state to enforce your language changes like we do, so you don't get to have your "codewords"! Check xir privilege!!

>(yes, I'm Jewish)

that's a shocker

>cum
Lol u said cum lmao !

>Libtard.“Lib” is for “liberal,” while “tard” is shorthand for “retard.”

Oh damn they got us.

Jesus Christ.

If they only now figured out what "SJW" means, they'll be in camps long before they caught up.

>codewords
>pretending like Sup Forums is intentionally larping as some CIA with an enigma machine

All of the terms from Sup Forums are just fucking retards pretending to be funny and then it catches on because people do it ironically OR it's someone who made a mistake and everybody thought it was funny enough to keep doing it.

>WHO WAS FONE
>I ACCIDENTALLY 17.5MB OF RAR FILES IS THIS BAD?
>MAN HOOK DOOR CAR HAND

good post op

>Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”
only partly true, they always fuck up the meaning of cuck.

It's ripped directly from the forces of nature. A bird raising another bird's egg as its own. that's how it's defined, even in internet slang.

in its rawest state, being 'cucked' is being tricked out of your leverage. There are many ways to be a cuck, and a white man turning his back on his supremacy is one of them.

>Oy vey, only the chosen people are allowed to make words

>sjw=straight jewish woman

I always defined cuck as "Unintentionally working against your own best interest especially whilst thinking you are working in your own best interest."

Good fucking god these faggots are just now starting to figure what sjw means ? That is almost depressing enough where I feel pity for them. Almost

Fake news

>it might mean “straight Jewish woman,” but two of those don’t apply to me
Jesus christ it's a jew AND a fag.

They know. Switch tactics.

>>codewords
>>pretending like Sup Forums is intentionally larping as some CIA with an enigma machine

Do you think this is unintentional, or their goal?

We're just innocent shitposters who dindu nuffin other than express our concerns with the modern liberal status quo, yet we're continuously being inflated to superhuman proportions.

And that's going to attract people, if not just for a look out of shear curiosity.

So, do they realise they are doing this for some concealed agenda, or are they unintentionally making our meme magic stronger?

Best definition

>Urban Dictionary defines it as “a racial slur for a White person that is not loyal to White Supremacy”
Why fabricate meanings when you can combine the meaning of the two already existing words?

It's a "conservative" that wants everything they know and love be fucked and they like to watch.

This is why conversation with these people is impossible.

>concealed agenda, or are they unintentionally making our meme magic stronger?
the second one, that's how out of touch they are, the funniest shit to me is when they imply that we have, some kind of and everything overarching, agenda, some grand goal, they think this, because that's the reason they do what they do, but that's not how we operate at all, there is no reason and no path to power, if there is anything than it's to get a god laugh and enrage the easily enraged and they will never ever get this, Sup Forums is an amorphous mass and they constantly try to grab it and assign a form to it, but there is no form, Sup Forums is that one slippery fish, or rather frog, that will never land in their net.