POL LIKE ASSAD MORE THAN TRUMP

POL LIKE ASSAD MORE THAN TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assad is a piece of shit and Trump is going to MAGA faggot shill shariablue.

inb4 redditor: I browse both and we have been fighting you shills all day

wait this is parody right

I guess you want more terrorists in your land right?

Of course they do.
They like Putin better too.

Nice image shill, I've seen it posted countless times already. Get off our board

that's right! anybody who doesn't want more air strikes on secular regimes is a shill! nobody is allowed to criticise le god emperor (or israel) he is our leader xD

>a literal sandnigger
no

nope

It's just that no one wants to nation build Syria and it's not even possible. Syria is a hellhole and the best way to stabilize it is with a dictator.

Picture of this "POL" you're referring to

Can't I like both?

wrong

Simple question. Did Iraq congeal behind democracy once Saddam was gone?

Why would Syria which is in far more chaos and conflict magically stabilize once we regime change?

Once Assad is gone you are going to deal with stopping genocides of Alawites, christians, shia, etc. The security situation in Syria basically becomes worse than libya immediately.

>I browse both

>youtube.com/watch?v=7WKdwEctYHU

>yfw Trump drops another moab right on damascus

The best possible outcome in Syria is a contained, protracted, and bloody muslim on muslim war far from American shores. Especially one that draws jihadists to it with the hope that they can achieve victory. If one of many sides has to win, Assad is the best choice, but that's not the best outcome.

is this rise of the persuasion of the apes?

That is because Assad is white, based, and anti- kike. Trump on the other hand is a Jew loving fat boy whose only redeeming feature is bombing 3rd world countries, and even that is because Ivanka's got him cucked.

Fuck off back to r/The_Donald cuck.

Assad is white. Sure looks like a muslim to me.

Not even Muslims consider Alawites Muslim.

>assad is white
no, hes a sandnigger

shill

One is a nationalist that support protectionism and have dedicate his life to his country

The other is a jew puppet, that betrayed his country and support terrorism