DAILY REMINDER TO ALL CHRISTIAN DOGS

We Muslim Turks liberated Istanbul in 1453 and turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque
No one ever dared to change that ever since that year. It was, is and will be a mosque
Vatican is next.

Dear Muslim cockroach.
Your beards are grotesque and your cocks are shriveled from the desert sun. Kill yourself and save our military the bullet.

shut up you inbred redneck, go fuck your sister or something.

Your military is killing itself. Everyday psychopathic christian dogs commit suicide because they cannot bare the crimes they have committed against Muslims. Allah has turned your people into euneches and you will meet the same fate as the people of lut.

Fuck off and die in another civil war fought for your long-dead, kiddy-fucking prophet.
You retards autistically screech for peace and then fight to the death for Muslim regimes. Turkey in particular is a grotesque case, a country that can bounce from one military dictatorship to the next and then call modern day Germany "Nazis".

well said brother mashALLAH

That's why America rolled Iraq in a couple of weeks, yeah?
>flag
Fucking hell, we're going to need a northern wall too.

niggers like you literally risk their life to live on our welfare system.

now I'm not asking you to not be a worthless cockroach, but have some perspective

>literally 7000 years ago

lmao

Is this halal?

You mean Constantinople?

Welp! Need to give the Kurds more 'Aid' thumbsup.jpg

>Turks liberating the Vatican

You should worry more about the K*rds liberating Ankara in 40 years by outbreeding you.

Dear Mohammaden cuckroach,

We're taking Constantinople back.

What about this?

Think I finally found someone who hates the pope more than I do.

>muh "Palestine is occupied land"
>lives on occupied land.

Fucking Muslim hypocrites. Roaches are by far the worst.

Even legit christians hate the current pope

Why do mouhamadans follow jewish customs?

>The Vatican
Do you really want to piss off the Italian Mafia?

Pretty sure that's bacha bazi, trying not to look like bacha bazi! goodtimes.jpg

I think I got this whole praising Muhammad thing right this time.

>we will destroy anyone!
>you know why?
>not because we have good technology, or well trained soldiers
>600 years ago we kicked ass!
>y'know.. When everyone had swords and horses
>yeah... Fuck with us.

>We Muslim Turks liberated Istanbul in 1453 and turned Hagia Sophia into a mosque
>No one ever dared to change that ever since that year.
Ehem

Now go get stomped by a shoe.

Daily reminder: if we felt like it we could take your entire shit country in about a week. But Turkey is shit and nobody would even care to put in the effort

You're probably right. Try not fuck up the Vatican as quickly though.

At least I will be long dead before I live under the boot of some dirty, greasy Muslim Turk. Filthy scum. I laugh nonstop whenever I hear about them being slaughtered by their own kind.

Ataturk was a m*rtad and an agent of the the Mushrikeen. Erdogan will fix Turkey Inshallah

Fucked a turkey girl once, was hairy and smelled like a barn yard animal. Poor dental structure, too, could eat corn through fence. Moral of story is that theyre not even really people, are they.

That's why they're all bent over on the floor.. Makes so much sense now..
But yet won't eat bacon.. Odd!

>liberated
you guys destroyed and ruined anatolia.

>I've seen some badass Italian mafia guys in a movie
Relax kid

>says the kuffar since 1453
cmon men it is getting boring
well said again brother ALLAH bless erdoğan