Proud British Muslim here

You.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Islam is not a religion of peace!" and "Sadiq Khan lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious being a Muslim around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Muslims may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow Athiests, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.
I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Islam is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful religion. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life.
I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Stop being a Christian, convert to Islam, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first mosque, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

bud bud ding ding 2.99

stop proxying you roach

Fixed

obvious bait from sand nigger is obvious, just curl up and die.

Tick tock tick tock. The Don and Bibi are comin' for you.

>us muslim are peaceful, don't say anything else, OR ELSE
Go back to Goatfuckistan, Abdul.

I'm Syrian, and muslims like you make me sick. Allah fucked goats, and kids. Your brown pathetic ass better keep praying bitch.

I'll have a Double Whopper, fries and a medium soda
To go

I knew OP made a typo, thanks for the correction anonbro

I am just laughing at all the ignorance spread in the posts, you call us terrorists and yet you write stuff like this. If you think Islam promotes violence and rape then you need some education

"I am so superior, look how I enslave myself"
You also like getting fucked in the ass, roach?

> from sand nigger

Doubt it. Britain has many enemies who would like to stir up civil unrest.

Provide it then faggot.

>Inb4 it's not my job to educate you.

Shure ahcmed, whatever you say

If you THINK you have what it takes for eternity then good for you.

will Muslims be tolerant towards Christians in the future? Europe is dead, I welcome Muslims as rulers of Europe

Hahaha good meme!

Just found this on Google, terrorism has no place in Islam, you want to know who commits most murders and rapes, white Christian conservative males

No, we already have mandatory elementary and middle school education in our first world countries.
The ones that need education are you bush people.

You're not even really people though, are you?take your satanic moon cult and go be a martyr for a false prophet.

BOLLOCKS

Wow, the bigot mods replaced my image of a quran verse to a laughing cartoon girl, I just can't even right now

>the beautiful world that has been gifted to us by Allah - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them
this "beautiful" world was crafted by europeans with blood sweat and tears for centuries

>Cologne education

Funny, when I googled that it said that islam commits the most terror attacks, and niggers commit more that 50% of violent crime.

>replaced my image of a quran verse to a laughing cartoon

What's next, you are gonna tell me they substitute "M u s l i m" to "pedo"?

Jesus is the true prophet.

Except Allah was a violent rapist who loved war and raped small children. Also Islam permits lying to non-islamics about Islam to spread your religon (disease) all around the world, which is what ur doing now.

We ain't worried. If you take the country folk in the USA with guns, we would be the largest army in the world. Don't tread on me.

>Just found this on google

Muslim scientific integrity witnessed.

Islam is a religion of piss

tldr

Do your work and actually read the Coran.

Hi goatfucker. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Is there a show with a similar premise as "uk border force" where the remove or prevent illegals from coming in? Preferable set in Europe.

We have these shows about the US-Mexican border. One about Bulgarians beating the shit outta rapefugees would be amazing television.

Time to hide abrahamic side.
You are just the same as christfags and Jewkikes. Except your religion still presides in the 15th century

Go fuck yourself faggot

Tell me more about the Bulgarians beating pigs.

>muslin
>no terrorist

Hey infidels,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

1. Islam is not a religion of peace (see the Quran), it is a "religion" of hatred and enslavement, and it is a total negation of all human goodness (see Islamic State, run directly on Sharia).

2. Muslims are a clear minority in Britain.

3. Saddiq Khan did lie, and lies repeatedly. He is an agent of Islamic state.

4. "Tread lightly". Go fuck yourself nigger. I'll call Saddiq Khan a liar anytime I want.

5. "British"

>Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.

"You. Yes you. Who says Islam is not a religion of pizza. You better be careful, cause there's a lot more of us than you, so you better be fucking careful."

Muzzies literally can't help being violent, can they? It's literally the only language they speak. Even their admonishments of people calling them violent is bundled with a veiled threat.

>I'm not a Terrorist, but now I will proceed to threaten your life if you do not behave how I want you to.

lol

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing..." Quran 2:191-193

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you..." Quran 2:216

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority" Quran 3:151

"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or he he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." Quran 4:74

"...seize them and slay them wherever you find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." Quran 4:95

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them." Quran 8:12

Oh God it's this Scottish cuck making these daily troll threads again.

FUCK OFF!

>hit me with your best shot

that's dirty talk in the muslim world

>Muslim here

This board has flags, there's no need for that

Can you clean my toilet goat fucker?

Strangely I only ever bother to post on Sup Forums as most other places let the majority vote, whereas here you only ever hear the negative stupidity from those on the losing side of whatever battle it is.

Good on you for making a point of facing those who oppose you here. Now to embrace further thoughful replies... come on Sup Forums, surprise me.

properly fixed

When the hooligan firms activate you're going to have so much egg on your fucking face, Ahmed.

#5w

are there even any hooligans left? aren't all british whites vegan numales at this point?

Drown in tea britard

cuck bitch
your country was so fucking garbage you had to move to britain because you're little bitch society who can't build anything

you're basically just waiting for the world to go full right wing and be executed, only this time there won't be any USA to save your ass because they're going right too this time

Go home Mohammed no one likes you

>to you sayibg islam is not a religion of peace, be careful, you are 1, we are millions
Sounds like threats to me

Threats = not peaceful

But its ok i know its hard for you guys to understand basic things with all the inbreeding and stuff

Fuck you you pedo goat raping shitskin. Your religion and all its adherents are like one giant parasite holding back the rest of humanity.

We should having flying cars, sex robots, and vacations around the solar system

Instead we've spent the last 50 years coming up with ways to try and contain the vile parasitic threat you pose to modern man,

Sooner or later, we are just going to have to nuke a good portion of the shitholes you call the Caliphate, so the rest of humanity can continue on.

Kill yourself.

Not all muslims are terrorists
All terrorists are muslim

Really makes you think