European Sup Forums, when are Eurobox Cars allowed to exist?

Holy shit, why do you buy these pieces of trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tx5kpGZtdeI
youtube.com/watch?v=0UFVI_MQPEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CdLToDQSIvU
youtube.com/watch?v=FrhtQm9Jz_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MERRICA

youtu.be/tx5kpGZtdeI

because most european roads are small and many cities are densely populated, good luck trying to drive a hummer in central London

also, 70 miles to the gallon is reason enough

Fun.
They're like little go-karts.

everyone knows that american cars are the best... lol

>MERRICA
youtube.com/watch?v=0UFVI_MQPEQ

Just look at this beautiful American beast. Who WOULDNT want one?

Ford are putting out some godly hatchbacks. Who doesn't want a 350bhp turbocharged shitbhox?

Their roads are smaller and gas is expensive

Also taxes

An escalade would not be practical in Europe

Step away

Tiny roman roads

>new jeeps
give me the look from 2000 any day. Current Grand Cherokee is passable at best; the regular Cherokee they put out is fucking ugly

I'm 6'5", sedans are bad enough, I literally would not fit in a shitbox. Luckily, here in 'Merica, I can drive a glorious Toyota Tundra that gets a nasty 17 MPG

Petrol is $6.82 per gallon over here.

Anyone who doesnt live in the (((suburbs)))

Jesus Christ, that over triple what I'm paying ($1.95)

>petrol

thattaway

>tfw you buy groceries at the only chain worth shopping at in the state and pay $1.90 a gallon because of fuel perks

One piece of Ohio that isn't shit

Like 60% of that is tax, remember.

>Not blasting around country roads in your overpowered barge

It's like you don't DD a range rover or something

youtube.com/watch?v=CdLToDQSIvU

Try driving a F150 in European cities then talk shit.

Even if you live in a rural area, they don't really like work trucks that much, they'd rather drive a van.

Build better roads faggot.

Actually I fucked that up, Petol (Gasoline) is currently $8.31 per US gallon in the UK, forgot to account for difference between imperial and US gallon.

>calling a liquid gas
It's barely over $4, what planet do you live on?

Wrong transit mate, the custom is far more common here

>fwd work van

>just filled up my car for 2.55 in georgia

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED YUROPOORS

I have talked to Germans who do own F-150s for some strange reason. I can see it if you live in a rural area, but it's going to get banged up if you live in a city, if for no other reason than just trying to park it.

These are nice little vans tho. my dad had a van for work and i loved it as a kid. fun and comfy and you could get it dirty and not worry. bretty good

>YUROPOORS
>can afford to run a car while paying $8.31 per gallon.

Hmm.

dude I drive a Ford Fiesta, it is fine for me, UK roads aren't as big as our American counterparts

>It's barely over $4, what planet do you live on?

Planet "You suck at Maths".

This. Have fun trying to navigate in an european city with an american car

There's not enough room

Fiesta is GOAT, I just wish they'd stick bigger engines in them instead of the Focus.

My local is 119.9p/l (£4.54/$5.68 per US Gallon), but I fill up at Morrisons when I can for 111.9p/l (£4.23/$5.29 per US g) when I can

I think lives in central london or something

what the hell? here its converted to USD about $4 a gallon. How can it be $8?

Build better cars

Indeed, after you give me Swiss and British citizenship.

What gen? New fiesta is literally a focus with a few inches chopped out the rear legroom and shitty engine choices. The older ones are better platforms but have equally awful engines unless you go WAY back to the 80s

Giant Eagle master race

>Fiat-Chrysler
no thanks

Alright, I didn't factor in murrican gallons, but even then it's nowhere near $8.

Where are you from?

American cars too fat, just like their owners.

literal cuck machines

only women drive them here

I used to have a ford focus, but wanted a smaller car, since I do alot of commuting into London.

But trucks of peace can get around in europe without trouble

>petrol

who panda masterrace here?

Diesel is even more

>not owning a mk4 fiesta with a 1.7 puma converted engine
>not stripping out backseats cus no friends lmao
>not upgrading brakes and suspension

What are you doing lads?

>not uno turbo I.E.

No money for bigger cars.

Most europeans cant even afford the middle class cars made here.

Multiple reasons. Both cars and oil prices are much higher in europe, not to mention taxes (like the car-possession tax). Insurance prices are also higher (and you pay separate insurance for every single car you own). and at last, as user said before me, you have smaller roads within cities.
Last, but not least, some people are cucks without self respect.

Literally a cuckmobile, a fucking dildo with 4 wheels lmao. Euro men cannot handle V8 powered engine, the torque makes their tiny penises shrivel up.

>Mk4
Spot the Chav,

got a relatively new one, bought it in December 2016.

Ford Fiesta Titanium X

Fuck it though, on the other hand I don't have to re-mortgage my house when I fall over and break my leg.

>he spends money he doesn't need to

>tfw my mate literally drives a MK5 fiesta 5 door with a puma conversion
>tfw I did the conversion
>tfw I drive a shitty MG with a bone stock 1.8 K series and have a KA16 sitting around doing nothing
>tfw I have no gearbox for it so

Feels conflicted man

Who WOULD want one? The only good thing about that """car""" is the colour

We can handle walking without motorized karts, on the other hand.

you can get more kids in a van without being noticed as well...

>he doesnt walk/run everywhere like nature intended

Enjoy paying like 5 different taxes you car owning goy

Not a fan of those, I find the styling to be extremely tryhard. Also
>buying NEW cars

turbo > (((v8)))

EDM > JDM > > > ADM

It looks bretty good. Hardly chav looking when it's still in good nick and a nice red.

How much for the conversion? I'm in Coventry. I was thinking about doing it myself, but I have heard it can be tricky.

Nigger car

Who drives a /Prius/ here?

>New model Fiesta.
>bought new.
>Instead of buying a luxobarge or decent BMW / Lexus / whatever from 2012 or some shit.

But why? I never understood the market for those hatchbacks. You can get way more car 2nd hand.

Would love to drive an American beast down the streets of Eurabia

The panties that would drop when their women see what a real man's ride looks like

>buying new cars

This is why I bought the superior MK4. Older cars are just better in every way, especially if the engine is still going strong.

kek, I love murican shitposting

>How much for the conversion?
I owed him £400 so we called it even afterwards. It's really easy, the engine mounts from the puma bolt right in to the stock positions, same goes for the gearbox. If you have a puma to pull parts from you can just pull the ECU and alarm with the engine and replace the stock one (and keys, though the doors are still on the previous key) and the whole thing only takes about 5 hours if you have the tools.

A proper garage would probably charge you about a grand though, lots of skilled labour and expensive tools

>this triggers the americuck

This I fell for the new car meme. Massive regret.

I don't really see the point in SUVs. They look like impractical, dolled up vanity cars for women. It's like you're trying to cram two different types of cars into one, yet you end up with an oversized beast with the advantages of neither type of car. You don't get the transportation capabilities of a van, and it's way too big to be a practical passenger car.
My parents always owned two cars; a sedan and a small van. It's a practical solution in Norway, because vans are considerably cheaper due to some bizarre tax laws.

>spending money trying to make a Fiesta good.

Its like polishing a turd, sure you can make it look shiny, but it still smells like shit.

>safer
>faster
>more efficient
>better appliances

>smaller
wtf bro?! IT'S NOT FUCKING MASSIVE?!

>2017
>American "cars"
Is this a bait thread?

I've owned 6 cars and collectively spend less than £2000 on all combined (buying price, lots of repairs)

Size wise the Fiesta is perfect, it just needs a better engine and it's probably cheaper to convert rather than buy a different car.

>>better appliances
>>>APPLIANCE

kys faggot

Imagine being a "man" driving a 4 cylinder car

MK4/5 fiestas actually have really good suspension, a thicker swaybar is all you really need after a puma conversion. The only real issue with them is the anemic engines, and rust

because they go around corners quickly

>tfw I crashed my 323 while racing a subaru legacy

I regret nothing

I'd love to go old school muscle on their pansy asses

Anyone else notice it's always nigs in big expensive cars?

Almost like Americans are literal nigs. Really makes ya think.

what a real car should sound like

youtube.com/watch?v=FrhtQm9Jz_0

American cars were only shit tier mid 70s-90s, where have you been living the last two decades bro?

Still shittier build quality than european and less reliable than japanese

Britbong thinks nigs drive jacked up Trucks. Nigs like to rice out their shit and lower it down

Are you stupid? Your 2017 dodge viper srt v10 caught fire after the last year's model caught fire again. You can't even build an engine right

I'll do it myself.

No.

Is it better after the conversion? Is it worth it?

What are Range Rovers?

I would think driving through Amexico would be cool in my car. You Mexicans might like something that turn at a corner.

Fuck off, we're full.

That thing is ugly as sin.

People do drive those here though, however you'll likely find that they tend to frequent bars and pubs along places like Manchesters Canal Street.

Jeeps are the quintessential car that homo's drive in the UK.

Anyone mentioned taxes being based on the weight of the car yet? That's how it is in Holland. Used to have an Alfa Romeo 155, paid 60 euros a month in taxes, and 80 a month in insurance because I was not an experienced driver, and fuel is super expensive here too.