Why shouldn't I be a white nationalist? Reasoned arguments instead of insults pls

Why shouldn't I be a white nationalist? Reasoned arguments instead of insults pls

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why shouldn't anyone be a black panther

I don't see why a black person shouldn't be a Black Panther. They're just black nationalists, basically, right?

Because white nationalism, by definition, is racial segregation on a global scale. White nationalists want to divide us apart, instead of unifying us.

Fucking hell man, you live in america. You realize the U.S isn't white land in the sense Europe is? Either way, your numbers are shrinking, so deal with it.

Technically in order to be a white nationalist you would have to belong to a white nation...

Maybe a state could be taken over and form a white nationalist state, but it would still be devoid of a single white ethnicity.

A) Why is unification an imperative in and of itself?
B) Why can't the world unite in such a way that distinct ethnic groups are allowed to maintain autonomy within the context of a connected community? I understand that such a system would have inefficiencies, but it wouldn't be impossible.

And I said no insults.

Why would a takeover (and implied ethnic cleansing) of a state be "devoid of a single white ethnicity"? I'm not sure what you mean.

I also believe it's valid to define the "white nation" of the United States as "those white people living inside of it"; the concept of a "nation" is often used in such an ethnographic sense.

*why would a state taken over by whites, who then expelled non-whites, not thereafter be constituted of a "single white ethnicity" would be a better way to phrase it

Nationalism is just national pride, to me. The "White" part...what do? Ship everyone out? By what criteria? By the "new government"? Makes no sense to me at all. In fact, reminds me of those 1970s PBS shows that ran those shitty documentaries on infiltrated neo-Nazi org s and KKK groups. Idiotic and completely detached from reality.

why cant white countries ship out non-whites? non-white countries kick out whites all the time.

Because racism is a universal trait among all races

the only argument you'll get is because you're white. meanwhile, the left doesnt mind Jewish Nationalism, or black nationalism. Black Pride isn't racist, white pride is. It's all Jewish psyops. If you arent a white nationalist by now, kys.

Because "white" is a blanket term, fins, anglos etc are fair skinned ethnic groups.

The whites of the US are a mix if different ethnic groups of european descendancy, theyre not a homogenous group and their is no long standing cultural foundation to bind them all together.

To properly form a state like that it would probably requier some from scratch cultural reconstruction.

Because the Jews like a nice low min wage, regardless of who it hurts

most shitty min. wage jobs are held by whites now. its not like it was 20 years ago where spics were picking cherries. they mostly have good jobs now.

There's a variety of ways we could go about it, from simply easing up on white-community-destroying government social engineering schemes to full on RACE WAR. I personally think we should start with the former and only ratchet it up if we deem it necessary.

Which would seem to imply that it's not a bad thing to want to separate them, since that inherent racism will always breed conflict that erodes communities?

Well let's say we figured out a strict definition for whites, then. People with >=95% of their ancestors coming from Europe.

You used to be our friends, you became a slavshit servant of the western countries without self-respect.

You can like your culture over others but disregarding other cultures is ignorant.

Why does it make me ignorant to be primarily concerned with the welfare of my own kind? Are black people who primarily concern themselves with the interests and warfare of black people similarly ignorant?

You did kind of try to insist they didn't exist for a while.

Societies are bounded through cultural reasons, than racial ones. Plus, If each race have particular abilities, multiethic nations would have economic advantages because of specialization, therefore singular racial nations will always have a disadvantage entering as competition on the global stage.

>Societies are bounded through cultural reasons, than racial ones.
Currently, mostly. These aren't hard and fast rules.
>Plus, If each race have particular abilities, multiethic nations would have economic advantages because of specialization, therefore singular racial nations will always have a disadvantage entering as competition on the global stage.
This wouldn't be true if we also posited that certain races are inferior to others, though that's not what I'm trying to argue. Even if this was true, however, why should economic advantage be the sole determining factor in deciding how to structure our societies? I'd rather have a slightly poorer all-white country than a rich multiethnic one.

>Why shouldn't I be a white nationalist?
Because you can't exactly know who is "White".

Yes you can. Just establish a definition. This isn't a good reason to not be a white nationalist.

Rather than why shouldnt you.

Why should you?

Because homogeneous communities are better places to live. People trust each other more and are more comfortable.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

>Just establish a definition.
Who would possibly have enough of authority to do it? I mean in the modern world. Because Hitler's definition difinitely proved itself to be the wrong one.

Become a Nationalist, not a white nationalist.

Whether a group has the authority to establish a definitive answer to the question of who is "white" is ultimately still a logistical issue, not a refutation of the principle of white nationalism itself. I said above, for example, that we could go with people who can trace >=95% of their ancestry to Europe.

Why? I feel more of a connection to my ethnic nation than my civil nation.

i can only be half white nationalist
:(

Stop immigration, encourage whites to reproduce again in all majority white nations. Problem solved.

What is mugabe 1.jpg?

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting your race to have a homeland.

Because you're only 56% white?

its okay user we can be the white nationalist's slaves and protectors.

Yes, those people are the same who say shit like "You can't be racist against white people". They are ignorant and so are you if you think isolating your mind from other cultures is an enrichment to yourself. I'm trying to say you shouldn't cherich your own culture but take into account other cultures too.

I tried arguing with my college professor the other day that whites in Africa were a good thing. He said Africans could create their own culture and advance on their own.

So much culture and progress they got here.

Only viable solution, the world wouldn't allow another Hitler. Honestly nationalism alone can work, I wouldn't want the United States to ever be a non-white or non-christian majority though, so something needs to change.

So force people to take DNA tests to get citizenship?

diff. version :^)

>christian
how about no religion at all, so we don't end up becoming a nation of cucks again, thanks?

You should be. Fight for the continued survival of the race that has invented and accomplished more than any other.

Because as much as religion is a joke, it's a means to control the masses in an orderly and productive fashion. Christian morals keep this country from falling into degeneracy, atheism rising is a big reason as to why it's getting worse in the United States.

or force nation to take DNA test after letting all seemingly white people in.

Encourage religion but remain primarily secular.

It's easy to get a gook wife if you go nam or thailand.

And what hapens after these "seemingly white" people get 80-90%? you'll going to kick them out?

Jewphoric faggot detected

Why do you act like that's not possible? You think mass deportation has never happened in the history of humanity?

everyone wanted to be your friend until you genocided,annexed and raped everything around you.

>not united
We already are not. I'm white, with a latino and chinese gf, and 90% non-white friends. I am a Nationalist, being white has nothing to do with thinking Americans are more important then others on our own home turf, just like those born in any country should come before immigrants and foreigners.
Fuck my grandfather that's a german agrees, nationalism is more about pride of ones own nation.
Then again you come from some whiny cucktry, so its not hard to see how your dumb ass thinks its 1 foil fits all.
Also its good that cultures don't always mesh, that's what allows them to be different.

Why should I get a surgery and become a nigger?

Already too late, shart

>latino and chinese girlfriend
50 bucks says you live in California

Because it stupid. Yes, they happened, but they led to consequences. Such sketchy ideas are prone to easy manipulations. What if someone looks white but only 80% european? What if someone 90% european but has heavily tanned skin, big nose etc. "white" is a very blanket termin, so many people can fall under its classification.

Also, you still haven't answered my question :^)

There are non-whites who are 100x more intelligent, creative or moral than some whites.

Be a civic nationalist

What is that pic supposed to represent? Antifa hates European sculptures? Why?

also read thisaccept people based on their skills, not looks alone

Actually its ignorant not to know about other cultures, not reject them.
Is it wrong to reject the peruvian ritual of young boys (9-16) preforming oral sex on their village elders in order to gain right of passage as a man? If you think its wrong to reject cultures, you're the ignorant one, that's just an individual personal freedom.

>that we could go with people who can trace >=95% of their ancestry to Europe.
Okay. Albanians. Who they are?
Jews, Krimean Tatars, Finns, Georgians and other people from north Caucasus, even fucking Turks.
Are they "white"? Why or why not?
And who are the "Europeans"? Russians are europeans? Are all slavs europeans or only particular groups of them?

In America it's easy to define who is white and who isn't, because you can only look at people and judge by yourself.
But here you can't say so, because this guy with blond hair blue eyes may as well be fucking Turk.

Because then other races will be nationalists of their race. You should be an American nationalist who is white. Let me fix your tie, son.

Florida actually.
It may be flat, hot and stupid, but at least its not New York or California.

And I also forgot to ask.
Where is the borders of Europe?

t. Sicilian

Let them. Did you forget which is the most successful race? Oh noes, the pedros are going to have stick with juans - oh the horror!

your son would become pic related

Because nobody knows what white nationalist is.
Or everybody knows, which is the same. Stupid fuck. Eat freedoms.

Venetian, actually

>this guy with blond hair blue eyes may as well be fucking Turk.

no he can't. He may be from Turkey, but you know he's a european descendant from a ottoman slave.

>And who are the "Europeans"? Russians are europeans?
Everyone that is white is historically an european. Slavs included, they came from a part of Europe. Culturally, that's another discussion.

they can go be intelligent somewhere else

Because you're not White.

>Because white nationalism, by definition, is racial segregation on a global scale. White nationalists want to divide us apart, instead of unifying us.

I don't want to live alongside niggers , spics , chinks or even Nords for that matter. The only people i kinda get along with are other Meds and i don't even like them all that much.

>Fucking hell man, you live in america. You realize the U.S isn't white land in the sense Europe is? Either way, your numbers are shrinking, so deal with it.

We're going to murder each and everyone of you antifa faggots.

Deal with it.

You're a fucking idiot.

That's my argument.

Why take pride in your skin colour or heritage? You had nothing to do with either. Take pride in what you accomplished, faggot.
Oh, right, you accomplished nothing because you're on here whining as usual, kek.

You should. Be proud in your heritage. Nationalism is not supremacism.

>Calls himself Venetian while speaking Tuscan