Alright Sup Forums, prophecy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce

Shameless self bump

>Praise kek
>9999

I'm hoping "idols will speak and move about" will mean more gods will return. we already have kek.

>implying that you are the one that has kek and not that he is the one that has you

The rock on seven hills is an obvious reference to the Pope.

Dwayne Johnson becomes pope?

My God.... those digits....

What is it prophesying? What will happen at the end? Who set the wheels in motion?

or rock of Gibraltar?

>A rock will stand on 7 hill's
The Kaaba is moved to Istanbul

"The ravens will starve" is actually a good thing. Raven's are symbols of death, especially in battle, because they eat corpses on battlefields.
"The star will gorge itself on clay", I'm worried, could refer to a catastrophic impact of some celestial body comparable to what caused the dinosaurs' extinction. I think it's more likely to represent China grabbing up land than Israel though, since China has stars in it's flag (although now that I'm thinking about it, Israel has the 6 pointed star).

so what does this prophecy say will happen?

yeah. some or all these things might happen. but then what? end of the world? aliens? nothing? eternal peace and sunshine?

Its more likely Israel launches another offensive, attacking Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, etc.

That's not how polytheistic gods work.

>"I understand how a God works."
You are a child.

Digits confirm

I always thought that "The ravens will starve" was about Britain or the British monarchy, with the legend about how if the ravens in the Tower of London fly away the monarchy will fall soon after, and sometimes it is said that Britain will fall too.

>two voices
>trump/pence and not trump/putin

pushover pence ain't sayin' shit.

WW3 this easter?

The rod and the could be reunity of the sexes, in a way that should be obvious. The rod (sceptre) is a symbol of order as well abd the ring a symbol of achievement or favor bequeathed by an exalted person like a king. I don't know what that would mean pertaining to current events though.
Pagan gods aren't in a bond of slavery with their worshippers. They attempt to have a mutually beneficial relationship.

It was MOAB! Nobody was killed by the strike. Everyone was evacuated.

The "rock on seven hills" is Pope Peter II, aka the "final pope" - Peter, the first pope, was the "rock" on which Jesus founded his church.

From Wikipedia:

Out of respect for the Apostle Saint Peter, the first pope, no pope has ever adopted the name Peter II. It is considered unlikely that any future pope would choose the name. Many popes have, however, had the saint's name as their baptismal name, most recently Benedict XIII (Pietro Orsini).

The likelihood of such a choice is further diminished by the final passage of the Prophecy of the Popes attributed to St. Malachy, a text which is well known in Catholic circles, though having no official standing. The Prophecy refers to a Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman) as the final pope: he would "feed his sheep in many tribulations" and in the days of the "final persecution." This text invests the name of Peter II with an apocalyptic connotation.

This "final pope" may or may not lead the "final crusade" against Islam.

What are the seven hills?

Rome

Why seven?

Because it lays on seven hills...
>american education

common knowledge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

american education meme.

dont fucking post here anymore, you make us all look bad.

hahahhaha i love swiss people

Underrated

Yasss

You don't need me to look bad

Doesn't work like that
Can the non nuclear bomb dropped today be added anywhere on here?

The rod and the ring are a reference to Persian mythology.
It means Iran will nuke Israel.

Alright, but there's some problems.

1. Why would ISIS attack the Dome of the Rock? It's literally the building marking the place where Muhammad ascended to heaven and the rock beneath holds the waters back.

More likely would be Jerusalem is captured.

2. Idols will speak and move about is utterly pointless if that's all it means. Could be robots.

3. A rock on seven hills more likely refers to the rise of a good pope. A real one. A PETRA.

4. The ravens gorging themselves is usually a reference to mass death on a battle field. Perhaps this references a battle that was expected, but never happens (N. Korea simply surrenders, or unites. In fact, the N. Korean flag has a star, so it could be referenced in the "a star gorges itself" as well. Also a possible reference, the Kims are the sun and stars of N Korea.)

5. The bear leaving will be something bigger than just Ukraine. I think Russia will become the new world power, and as a result will dominate the global stage. Something has to replace the US as the global hegemony, and I think that's a good explanation.