My black coworker unironically believes pharaohs were black

My black coworker unironically believes pharaohs were black.

wtf USA, this dumb meme is now spreading all over Europe. Tell YOUR nigs to stop telling stories to OUR nigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientneareast.org/2014/10/31/nip-tuck-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-mZA9gABg&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>image
Those are clearly African Kings castrating their white slaves.

Tell them there were no sub-Saharan DNA until post Roman times. Western nigs and southern nigs need to stop thinking they more than what they are. Fucking bantu nogs

It's pointless. They will say these are whities lies to hide the truth to black people.

Heck, you could even build a time machine and show them pharaohs were mediterranean caucasoid they would still call you a liar.

I honestly feel bad for black people. They have no real Heros or culture to be proud of, so they have to invent their own

Poor black people :(

Yeah but the proper response of a dignified being would be to MAKE heroes and MAKE a culture worth being proud of, not steal one like a dishonourable turd

There were black pharaohs, and Ethiopia ruled Egypt for 400 years. Egypt didn't give a damn about skin color whatsoever.

Black people:
>we built the pyramids on our own
>white people are the root of all problems, there's a conspiracy against our kind
Sup Forums;
>we built western society on our own
>Jews are the root of all problems, there's a conspiracy against our kind

You're all just as bad as those niggers

You do realize that only the indoctrinated cultural marxist welfare babies babble on about this swill, right?

and thats why stand up comedy and south park is now suddenly shit, how can you compete with this reality?

theirs the Mayans they have Heros and culture

Those are boys being circumcised.

There's one original culture so they are all wrong.

The other option it's that culture appears according to a certain set of undiscovered laws, that would still be affecting human development without us noticing it.

I don't spend time around golliwogs

A few of them were.

The Nubian pharaohs who ruled for about 100 years.

If you want to legitimately educate the dude you could tell him that.

I was in Egypt doing a Nile cruise and the Egyptian tour guide asked why the occasional African American they get was so fucked up (but clueless) about the ancient Egyptians.

I explained about the whole "we wuz kings" thing and he was utterly gob smacked. He basically said "err...but the black guys shown in hieroglyphs were like Nubian slaves".

Sure their were Nubian pharaohs (25th dynasty), but there weren't many of them and they were completely unrelated to the natives of West Africa where most of the slaves taken to the United States before the civil war were from.

So there you go...from the horses mouth.

Wat

genes don't lie, historical accounts don't lie

Kek the Nubians didn't even last long.

>
>120945530
Can one of you explain this to me mate.

proof

A) nice digits
B) thank you for using "gob smacked" in a sentence.

But you're on as if every black person everywhere, want's to be some stinking pagan piece of shit dead Egyptian.

He's not entirely wrong. The 25th dynasty was the Nubian dynasty, a dynasty of black Pharaohs.

A lot of people don't realize that Egypt's geographical and political location made it one of the ancient world melting pots. The Pharaohs were pretty damn diverse. Hell, Ramesses the Great was a fucking ginger.

>Kek the Nubians didn't even last long.

the Twenty-Fifth Dynasty controlled Ancient Egypt for only 89 years (from 760 BC to 671 BC)

Proof? How's about every Egyptology book ever published?

Based upon the flag I'm gonna guess nigger? Right?

Do you know why this is catching on? Shitty education.
Apparently, people assume that the WHOLE of the continent Africa is populated with niggers because "well, that's where they were imported from". Nobody learns about the various african countries.
I knew that Libya, Morocco, Egypt and the other north african countries were "white" (i.e. not niggers). Really, they're arabs, but that's not the point.
By the time I was 12 I knew the gist of the ethnities living in Africa and Asia.
How the fuck could I, at age 12 (from a country that has no niggers in it) be more knowledgeable about niggers than people who constantly spend their life with niggers?
I understand niggers (they wish to have a great past, just like China, Japan and the European countries had), but why are normal, white people actively falling for this joke?

I honestly thought the whole "WE WUZ KANGS" shit would die off, but no - it's taking off.
Greatest timeline tbqh.

>mayans
>black
Wtf?

People who have low self-cultural-esteem often start stealing from other cultures, attempting to claim their glories of their cultures.

Take the British. With ancient advancements coming from Mesopotamia, Egypt, Italy, etc. we were behind everyone else in many respects for the vast majority of our history; they simply had to get through various other countries in order to get to us. This can be the case even when a culture is on top. Piltdown man, for instance, was created to help shore up the idea that Britain, aside from being then the most advanced and greatest power the world had ever seen, was the birthplace of humanity itself. That and the like of British Israelism helped redeem British history of ancient days. It is like the wealthy man who, whlst wealthier than many of his compatriots, cannot expunge himself the shame of being the bastard son of a drug-dealer, born in a shed, for instance, so he hides his origins or seeks to hope that his father is someone other than who he is.

The Germans, also, with their WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIESSE nonsense to redeem their history from being a bunch of barbarians who aped the Romans and then shattered civilisation in Western Europe, to the very creators of civilisation itself.

This phenomenon can still be seen on various groups worldwide today.

hey man we never wanted them here in the first place it was the kikes that shipped them over for profit

>Libya, Morocco, Egypt and the other north african countries were "white" (i.e. not niggers)

...err...nope.

Unless they've magically grown a lot paler since I was last in North Africa in 2016.

Doubt it. Basically mocca coloured Southern Mediterranean types is about as close as it gets.

Not, niggers, just sand niggers.

Same, but different, but the same...

Nubian were black, they took over a weakened and exposed Egypt, then ran it into the ground with bad management.

I was speaking from the naive point of the 12 year old me. I did say they were more or less arabic right after that.

My face when they were actually anglos and the jews did nothing wrong.

That sounds familiar somehow.

The Hebrew Israelites iz good ppl

When you see them on the street ask them how they feel about Hitler

Also, they're civilization was staggeringly LONG. I was tild cleopatra lived closer in time to humans landing on the moon than the construction of the great pyramid of giza.

I vaguely remember a quote about history repeating for those who dont know it or something

There were black pharaohs though.

tell him about slavery in egypt and ask for reparations.

Who gives a fuck. Niggers are irrelevant, what they think doesn't matter.

You mean exactly what's happening to the civilized world now?

>I was speaking from the naive point of the 12 year old me. I did say they were more or less arabic right after that.

...err...wut?

Yeah, by about 400 years. All three of those pyramids actually, not just Khufu's.

Are you this stupid mate, niggers in America don't even care about who the Pharos were. They unironically only care about muh rap music and muh thicc. It's not even a meme

>by the time I was 12
Did you not notice that bit?

Never thought I'd see anything Thrashers-related on pol

>Did you not notice that bit?

Attempt at "is it because I is 12" type humour?

I dunno.

Yeah the ones at my job don't like Thanksgiving anymore cause somehow black people were the victims of massacres, not Native Americans. I think they bought into the nigga narrative of WE WUZ

Why are Nubians polishing Egyptian knobs?

ayo hol up

fpbp

They re-unified the fractured Egypt and expanded it to it's greatest extent since the New Kingdom. Unfortunately for them, they were up against the Assyrians, who were a much more military state and so walloped them, and everyone else, in combat at that point in their history.

It's tempting to rail against WE WUZ but one must be careful not to be a U WUZNT.

>Those are clearly Nubian slaves cleaning the smegma from their white masters foreskins.

FTFY.

Cheikh Anta Diop, a Senegalese is the one that started the afrocentrist theory in the 60s when there was no genetic studies and advanced methods of analysis and datation through chemical processes. But his stories started propagating in Africa and the Carribean, in the 70s-80s, even though they were full of errors, the BLM movement triggered a revival of this intellectual fallacy.

There's absolutely nothing to fear, a twelvie could debunk his theories, plus it's funny to see large nosed bantus dressing as pharaos... Black Americans and all the other Afroretards outside are completely clueless about the history of Africa...

circumcision i'd say, who'd paint dick washing. O be aowed to be remembered as a dick washer. You con do what ever you want to your saves, but inviting the local painter over for a picture of several men washing your dick seems to be an absurd notion. funny though.

kek

>circumcision i'd say, who'd paint dick washing.

Not really. Not in the pharaohs. Maybe the slaves.

ancientneareast.org/2014/10/31/nip-tuck-circumcision-in-ancient-egypt/

Hey everyone, listen up to this French (yea right) shill who blathers on without references to his PhD thesis on the subject.

The Kingdom of MeroƩ might have been Black and was heavly influenced by Kemet. Blacks might be interested in knowing about it.

In 100 years, after white people are gone, they will be saying WE WUZ EUROPEANS.

WE

BTW american blacks are from west africa and at most angola. Why the fuck do they larp as egyptians who are not even near those places?

>BTW american blacks are from west africa and at most angola. Why the fuck do they larp as egyptians who are not even near those places?

Basically, THIS.

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

Nowadays black men keep castrating white guys at least mentally everytime a bbc master fucks a white woman.

Link him to /r/kangz

its funny once the blacks got in charge their civilization collapsed lmao

holy fuck
what did the books say before?

I haven't seen that many Pharaoh cocks so i couldn't say.

Some of the pharaohs WERE black, you dumb shit. We're talking about a monarchal society with 5000 years of history.

At different points in time, Egypt was ruled by kings of many different ethnicities.

There were in fact several successful Egyptian pharaohs of North African and Central African heritage.

Some of the pharaohs were what modern day people would consider white, or European-looking, and had genetics similar to modern Europeans. The late dynasties, of course, were ruled by Greeks and Romans.

But in earlier times, there were many pharoahs who were undeniably of Sub-Saharan African heritage, and the Egyptians were careful to document this.

So you may criticize your coworker for pulling the WE WUZ KANGZ card, but so are you. The Egyptian pharaohs were neither all black nor all white, but of many different races. Genetic testing has also proven that the royal families were extremely mixed anyway, with "white" pharaohs married to Nubian queens, and vice versa.

It's fucking pathetic when white nationalists get all butthurt about Egypt, and do the exact same thing that black supremacists do, trying to manipulate or ignore the real science and history to fit their own wish-fulfillment narrative.

Dude we don't need you guys to tel us what to study..your curiosity is appreciated and debates are always welcome, but the race component to studying history is absolutely retarded as everyone's history goes back to the deluge,

You guys sit here and bitch about babylon aethetics that african paaces don't have and deem these cutuures as prmitive...and you are right.

Africa is a fuckin continent...

they have different types of people doing different things, an they were happy with that until people decided they needed to leave their land and interfere with shit below the Sahara.

Join us next time when the burger explains how the vikings, eskimos, Aztecs and samurai were also black.

>working with blacks
What went wrong?

>Some of the pharaohs WERE black

Yup. The Nubian 25th dynasty almost certainly were, that's about it.

But they were nothing to do with the niggers from West Africa which was thousands of miles on the other side of the continent away.

Black =/= descended from the Pharaohs of the 25th Dynasty of Egypt.

The tribal nature of Africa even to the present day illustrates the idiocy of such a delusion.

Just the Nubian dynasty.

And guess which dynasty showed the downfall of Ancient Egypt?

proof

Yeah but the difference is in the conclusion we draw from what we believe:
> Black people: let us live with you whitey
> White people: leave us alone

Get it?

Vikings weren't even a people dipshit.
they were a period of time , (vi=6) kings.

Saxons=sons of Isaac

Starting with Cnut a descendant of Dan son of Jacob by Tamar,

Diaspora Cannanite with distinctive language culture and Phoenician shipbuilding techniques. Identified as the Serpent Tribe.

Dan=Danube= Danes
Frisia = Ephraim

Vandals set up shop in Carthage for a reason, that was returning home and reclaiming Phoenicia which the Romans destroyed due to child sacrifice and worshipping baal (moloch) and other atrocities under the eyes of the one God.

Romans portrayed all barbarians basically the same in art.

Our Great War is a spiritual war, and if you're an atheist you're just a pawn.

>viking
>from the vik
>to go a-viking
Look, I love those black israelites too but you have to at least make it sound believable. Otherwise you're one of those HERstory people.

Romes laws are those of Cyrus and the prophet daniel, They are all connected through Alexander's conquest to India. Effectivey creating the silk roads.

Seriously the question of who was black or not is irrelevant over successive generations.

Im sure some chinese empress had some bbc at some point somehow and it caussed a ruckus, but it's totaly unnecessary to the greater contet of history...It's just banter.

It was White at first , then it progressively got darker and turned to shit.

Isnt there an inscription by some pharoah saying anyone with bklck skin caught north of it will get deadinated?

ok consider that rome never actually fell.
The city still stands as a major city internationally in modern day

The ancient laws still stand.
The old covenants bind this word

All you know is what was written in latin by the catholic church and the ruins which disply heavy canaanite symbolism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc-mZA9gABg&t=3s

>sons of Isaac
Etymology of "saxon" is from seax knife

What do you expect from -. .. --. --. . .-. ...
From sub saharan west africa, but we wuz kangz in egypts'n'sheeeit

I went to a Jamaican pub/restaurant once and they had kang shit all over the walls

Those aren't vaginas, what are you talking about

>black people only come in one shade of black

>invent

Inventing meaning is the meaning of life.

No, this is stealing the culture of others.

I asked a mate who lived in the ancient Egyptian times. He said the pharaoh who built the pyramids were black

/Thread

>Those aren't vaginas, what are you talking about

1. Might I suggest a better dictionary next time.
2. A fucking leaf?

don't you know that the black for egiptians was a servants of set?
today people see egiptians as black. but in fact they had simlar color skin to muslims (a little more orange) todays ''black'' is guy with brown skin (back in the days hi would be considered hispanic/arabic)
real black is pic related

No. You see. You push lies. And circumcision. And God damn fucking pussies all the time. And then the other half of the shills say they are fucking penis washers. *hides the vagisil*

They essentially do in Africa.

there were nubian and semitic pharaohs in the Middle Kingdom when Egypt was divided.

>French -. .. --. --. . .-. pharaohs

>-. .. --. --. . .-. ...

They're borderline mentally retarded in some ways. It's depressing to think about.

Praise brother! Kek makes it known he does not tolerate the ignorance of the -. .. --. --. . .-. ...