What went wrong ?

What went wrong ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0R09YzyuCI
youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.02.0019:text=Flac.:chapter=28
youtu.be/G0R09YzyuCI?t=19m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Juden.

Immigrants, and a cucked upper class

jews.

Over-extended empire-building, resulting disharmonious social degeneracy, currency collapse.

Sound familiar?

They had nobody to drain the swamp.

the united states of america?

Nothing. They're still in power

ding ding ding!

Kys

I dont know much of the Roman Empire

Can you please enlighten me?
Or any books do you recommend?

They overreached without the technology to sustain control over the region they occupied. When it takes weeks to send simple messages back and forth from the capital, it allows for a lot to happen that can't be seen or heard by the center of control. Their people, also, in parallel to America, thought that they would always be safe, got lazy and complacent, lost the hunger that the generations before them had, and pissed off too many other tribes around the world for far too long.

The population was bigger than anything expected. This made a big schism in culture and a bunch of succession movements

hes rite tho

the eternal german

the soviet jewnion

I cant recommend any good books about this but im sure they're out there.
The position of the jews will be less talked about however.
Usury, lending and interest, corruption and degeneracy were a few of the main reasons for the collapse though. Any (((tribe))) whos historically into those gigs?

The New testament.

Long haired jew hippy rebel the masses against the Roman Gods.

krauts

Degeneration.

Jews, Equality, Christianity

Snow niggers happened.

Snowniggers flooded in and ruined everything.

The Republic? Short answer: Julius Ceaser. Long answer: they were set up to expand, but they had a government based on a city-state that couldn't handle an empire.

The Empire? No clear succession, inflation, tax farming, wars in the Middle East, contradicting values between the lower and upper classes, an overextended military, use of mercenaries, hostile savages on the borders...

Sorry user, but imperial transference is much broader:
Assyrian-->Persian-->Greek-->Roman-->Byzantine-->Ottoman-->(We don't have enough of an historical reference to know who assumed imperial power post-1918)

Economy, too big buraeutic apparatus that sucked out too much sources it eventually collapsed from the inside.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0R09YzyuCI

Plebs

The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon. Have fun.

The empire was contaminated with liberal ideas.

>the Ottomans inherited the Roman Empire
There's no need to be delusional

Obsolete, I reccomend Robert Tainter's Collapses of Complex Societies. His lecture is in my previous post.

I heard first came multiculturalism, it worked fine when Rome was still rich. But when Rome became poor because of the economic crisis it could no longer pay the multicultural citizens and army members to remain peaceful. Then there was civil war that had nothing to do with multiculti in general, but after Rome was weakened by civil war it was ripe to be broken by citizens and army that had no longer any reason to remain loyal.

Rome had nothing but endless revolts and conquering in their future so it just broke, and apparently the people where happy about it after long period of poverty.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

Sounds more like the eu

same thing that atm goes wrong with the EU.

>The Republic? Short answer: Julius Ceaser.
Ceaser was the symptom. It started much ealier, with the Grachii tribunates

Gibbon is massively outdated.

Got too big.

Who knew logistics could be so complicated?

Smallpox.

This.

But based europeans turned christianity in something good until now (except orthodox christians, they are still based today)

>ottoman turks inherited roman empire

kek varg would like

That was the other answer I had in mind.

Middle Eastern influences. Augustus was the beginning of the end... He transformed Rome according to Eastern culture

Literally welfare and immigration.

It was enough to take Romans down, but it wasn't enough to fully convert Europeans. Europe still has popular pagan holidays and cultures. I don't celebrate easter, I don't celebrate Christian Christmas

Not an argument, I would be literal cuckold to convert into cuckstianity.

Europeans.

Roman Empire originally started out as a Congolese civilisation, then they allowed Europeans to immigrate there. Years later there was degeneracy and then rome fell. Plus they allowed men to vote.

Cicero tells us that the Jews sent back all their profits from usury to Jerusalem.

Thus, they were unable to pay for their military in North which eventually ended in not being able to pay military all over.

feminism

Cicero did nothing wrong.

Statism

You have no argument actually. You could have made the argument that christianity eroded classical roman virtues but it has been disproven. The roman empire continued to exist in the east until 1453.

> I posted here it collapsed because of overgrown buraecracy, but who let it become too big...?
> this... seems logical

OH MY GOD THANK YOU

>Got too big.
Then why did the empire last +-400 years in it's largest form

Time.

Are Europeans he leading cause of degeneracy in the world?

>You know how numerous that crowd is, how great is its unanimity, and of what weight it is in the popular assemblies. I will speak in a low voice, just so as to let the judges hear me. For men are not wanting who would be glad to excite that people against me and against every eminent man; and I will not assist them and enable them to do so more easily. [67] As gold, under pretence of being given to the Jews, was accustomed every year to be exported out of Italy and all the provinces to Jerusalem, Flaccus issued an edict establishing a law that it should not be lawful for gold to be exported out of Asia.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.02.0019:text=Flac.:chapter=28

Orthodox christianity is uncucked, but western christianity is not. It's the religion of cucks (pope even kisses refugee feet)

It was barely surviving. Diocletian split the empire in 2 in 285. The west was economically weaker and relied too much on slave labour and mercenaries.

Traditionalism will return.
The Post-Vatican II Catholicism is gray-haired and dying.

Too bad Marthin Luther didn't know more about orthodoxy instead of dividing the church even more.

Faded away without anyone particularly noticing. The "fall of Rome" is the worst history meme

they gave women ( autistically retarded lazy parasitic humans ) rights

#PARASITEGENDER

Indeed.
The degenerate that was nicknamed the "nun liberator" and a drunk that told Philip of Hesse that it was not against the law of God to take a second wife (while retaining the first; polygamy), because... the Jews did it.
Great Reformer, indeed!

Ottoman?
Literally the shittiest of all empires

Please spend 20 minutes of your life looking from here, it explains a lot:

youtu.be/G0R09YzyuCI?t=19m13s

This they destroyed the empire and then instantaly larped as roman

triumvirate , splitting of power in 3 pieces, and fighting in between romans themselves

A superior race of brown Turanic Turkic bad asses fucked all those femboy latins up the ass.

Non
Fucking
Stop.

the roman empire never "fell" fucking idiots

the empire continues to exist now as a subterranean civilization with technology beyond our comprehension

History of Rome podcast is based in every way.

You realise that everything you know about "paganism" come from christian cleric?

White refugees. not even kidding.

Elaborate

explain

Same thing that's happening to the US, only this time it's the Snowniggers' fault

stop roleplaying. you have no common dna with turkic people

A combination of Christian SJWs undermining every Roman tradition and mass immigration weakened them to the point of internal disfunction and collapse.

Turks didn't do shit until well after the golden age of rome, after the heart of the empire died and was moved somewhere else. It was an inward collapse and it took your generations to even loot the rubble.

Whatever claim you make for the western empire you have to compare to the east, which remained for another 500 or so years.

So immigrants, christ cucks, lead pipes etc existed in the east too.

The western empire fell due to many reasons largely an inability to repell German tribes was significant in the fall.

>blaming roman decadence on poor christians living in catacombs

Not being a Republic anymore

Christians rioted in the street and blamed every Roman military defeat on their old gods further demoralizing the populace and creating internal resentment.

By the time the killing blow finally came the Romans didn't care anymore because they knew half the population were traitorous leeches anyways.

So far this is the best answer. Claiming the Jews was responsible is ridiculous. The Jews got cucked time and time again by the Romans and there wasn't that many in europe until the middle ages

Germans.

Pls

Roman generals had their own private wars against eachother before any snownigger even started to do damage to he empire. Rome was destroyed by rome.

Right because the eastern empire which was far more diverse fell first and didn't last for 500 more years

Christians and mass immigration tanked the empire by demoralizing and draining the will of the populace.

Romans began to feel like strangers in their own land and didn't care to defend the shithole anymore so it was conquered. And as soon as it was conquered the Christians showed their true face by aiding the Goths in their occupation.

Although I guess you could say that ultimately it was the germans who destroyed the western empire by kicking it when it was down.

The grachii Bros did start the beginning of violent political actions and using the lower classes to push political agenda but it was the Marian reforms of the military that lead to people like sulla, pompey, and caesar

Right because the eastern empire didn't last for another 500 years

Yeah for the republic. Augustus set up a government that was stable and peaceful for many free men for over 200 years before it was reformed

Fuck off neocon shill, or prove his argument wrong. If you dont see the similarities between the U.S. and rome you are a retard.

racial tension
economic problems
over extended boarders
incompetent ruling class
greedy ruling class
unlucky events
huns
Climate change (mass migrations)

Stuff was seriously fucked up back then. This one time a governor of africa (i think) conscripted some barbarian mercenaries for a civil war. It was a tribe of 80 thousand or so. The entire tribe came to africa and once they got there the governor realized he didnt need to fight a civil war so he told the tribe he wouldnt be hiring them after all. The tribe basically conquered africa then sailed to rome and sacked it and the eastern roman empire needed 2 attempts to defeat them. I forgot which tribe it started with a v.

There is some truth to that but the east also was Christian and had Gothic invaders. The west was more complacent and unlucky when it came to the invasions

this is literarlly a meme

Civil wars,
Economic situation in the 3rd century combined with the crisis of the third century made way for proto- serfdoms that cut future emperos power and lead to balkanisation.
Contsantine with his forced christianity lead to the roman people abandoning their culture of the last 1000 years.
Bishop of Milan starting the thousand year old strugle between state and church, that cut the emperors and thus the imperial courts power even more.
Killing of Stilicho
The mass immigration policy
The decline in roman birthrates leading to barbarisation of the army and frontier lands.
The gothic migration away from the Huns that lead to the huge war in the balkans, that could have be avoided and worked in Romes strenght

People don't understand that Christians were the equivalent of modern SJW's back then but worse.

Rejecting and dishonoring every Roman holiday and tradition, getting laws changed that even effected the way their military operated, it was humiliating and demoralizing the the Empire on a massive scale to see their old gods and ways dishonored openly on the streets by the very people they were harboring.