What's the single best evidence of Pizzagate

I want to believe, but am unconvinced by everything I've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5y0aaq-5noM
foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/pasta-with-walnut-sauce-recipe
youtube.com/watch?v=4AFrMpQxbmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pizzagate.com
pizzagate.wiki

it's not about any specific piece of evidence, none of them are that sloppy. it's when you look at all the evidence as a whole that a very dark and disturbing picture becomes clear.

That really makes me think

This.

OP, theres no smoking gun yet but we have all the bullet cases.

whoever made these notes is retarded

jog on pizza... as in GO JOGGING AFTER EATING PIZZA

Look through the emails, and everything else and decide for yourself.
While I agree there is no smoking gun, there is plenty of evidence to warrant a real no bullshit investigation.

don't be such a moron

What did he mean by this?

Pizzagate is just some larp bullshit. The real pedophilia is in Hollywood, LA, and DC in terms of government officials that are into it. This ping pong place just has degenerate liberal gays that throw sex into everything because they are faggots. Nothing to see but bare dick in the ass.

I have been to NYC about 3 times and their pizza is amazing. Its a certain style you can only get there, its not pedophilic in any nature you stupid burger

You just reminded me that Seth Rich it's death.

Fucker.

'faccios' is an anagram of 'sfaccio' which is the first-person singular present indicative of the Italian 'sfare', meaning 'to undo'. This is probably a code word for 'undoing' the knots on the ropes that they have tied the kids up with.

youtu.be/5y0aaq-5noM

it's number 3 on the dumbest LARPs list

1. "Shareblue is raiding us!"
2. Pizzagate
3. Trump/Russia

>says it's number 3
>puts it at number 2

Is this part of the code?

walnut sauce
handkerchief with pizza related map on it

Pizzagate is the worst because people who look into it turn out to be literal schizophrenics who ruin other people's lives because they wanted to eat a pizza with a colleague

are these sad attempts to trivialize peculiar cases? there's not a single reference in pizzagate that is anything that direct. this is how people actually talk about pizza, the lingo in pizzagate is something else entirely.

show me one single email that doesn't make sense in context

>note "in context"

oh wait, you can't.

Yeah, normal people talk about bringing their children over to entertain people with.

> big political event
> photographers present
> want to have the appearance of it being fun - make out government look like normal people
> let's get some kids playing in the pool and stuff.

it's the same shit as politicians kissing babies.

>What's the single best evidence of Pizzagate
your mom

Going for a JOG after you EAT PIZZA.. ffs are you guys seriously basing the "PIZZAGATE" shit off of stuff like this, my god you guys are Fucking Morons.

Yes I know child trafficking is real, no I don't think Comet Ping Pong is at the center of a Child Trafficking Ring - HOWEVER I CAN SAY 100% James is at the Center of HOMOSEXUAL Parties with Married Gov Officials who wish to remain private.

What is weird about Walnut sauce? It's not that uncommon and actually really good.
foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/pasta-with-walnut-sauce-recipe

Just to be clear, the OP image is a parody of the pizzagate "investigations", not an actual piece of evidence.

what do you mean by "larp" also do liberal hipsters have sex at comet ping pong or something?

YOU THINK

Read the actual email. It doesn't sit right.

The instagram image with #chickenlicker was the smoking gun for me.
That image was striaght out of the FBI textbook on how to spot pedos communicating over the internet.

replace landmarks with pizza shops

People are just acting like pedophile crusaders when all they do is share memes with opinionated evidences that can only be seen of you WANT to see it that WAY. They are just trying to do or,be something in their miserable pathtic neet lives

I've read it. "It doesn't sit right" is a terrible response to the completely logical scenario I set out above

ok glad to know it's parody
a few of us contacted James and were incredibly polite.

He explained there's a lot of powerful people who attend his costume theme'd / parties that are heavily "Gay" and wish to remain private.

This is the big mystery of PizzaGate they are going to "Gay Parties"

Take your pick.

I fucking love pizza. It is my all time favorite food and it utterly infuriates me that I can no longer mention it in public because of you fucking psychopathic retards.

I want you to die. I wish death upon all NEET schizophrenic sub-human bags of shit.

>Gay Parties
gays are well-known for and brag about grooming teenage boys for reaming by adults and conditioning children through sex abuse to worship the gay buttsex fetish
it's an open secret that gays love converting twinks
it's a disgusting lifestyle, and there's a reason they are disproportionately afflicted with STDs and GRIDS

Bunch of false info and coincidences. Do you really believe every meme you see larpboy?

Well nobody thought they weren't gay when they said they were diddling kids. All of these people collectively have an unhealthy fascination for young children, the fact that they admit they're gay isn't even shocking at that point. Gays are notorious pedophiles
I bet you do Podesta

>replace landmarks with pizza shops

and now show me the vendor of said pizza related handkerchief

why hasn't someone, anyone produced this pizza related handkerchief to clear this entire mess up?!

great infographic filled with speculation and the word "weird" as if that indicates wrong doing

If I made an infographic connecting the homeless dude on my block to John Podesta, you'd believe it.

You know who also donated to the Clinton foundation, has been accused of rape in court documents, stores racy art around the world at his private properties, and is an entrenched washington power? The same guy who said he would date his daughter and has many pictures of his daughter sitting on his creepy old lap?

Trump.

see how easy this shit is?

I found this which is kind of similar, but I don't think it's the one being described either. Not everything is available online, could have come from a little specialty tourist shop or whatever. I don't think it's completely unreasonable to think a handkerchief is just a handkerchief.

If you're going to damage control you should at least try debunking 1 part of it.
>If I made an infographic connecting the homeless dude on my block to John Podesta, you'd believe it.
okay, do it. prove you can do that and that it wont get debunked within an hour. because it will. what i posted hasn't been debunked. see how easy this shit is?

FUCK YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is that picture a fucking joke? youre all schizos.

kek thanks!

It is quite obviously a joke. Not schizos, you're just autist.

not going to waste my time with that shit obviously.

what do you mean it hasn't been disproved? of course it hasn't. all that infographic does is state a mix of facts and opinions. the facts, such as "John Podesta is a fan of art" are then obscured by opinions such as "but his art is so weird REEEEE"

nothing on that infographic proves Pizzagate. It connects people to others through donations, preference of food, and things like Kickstarter rewards

remove adjectives and your LARP code words and your infographic is absolute shit. just looks like a web of classically entrenched DC scum

So regular people can be pedophiles, but politicians can't?

Every vice has a hookup. High-status pedophiles need a pedophile club to engage in their activities.

It's not hard to see

I strongly suspect there's nothing in it - just autists digging up as much as they can that sounds vaguely dodgy if you've already made the assumption there's something to it.

if Pizzagaters would redirect to Trump/Russia at least there would be something tangible to go on

He removed 1 from its ranking, which is obviously code for removing one child from its family - he's boasting and inviting other paedos over to also rape his new child sex slave. It's all so clear and if you don't agree you're a shill.

how can you "literally not say pizza in public?" nobody here even knows what pizzagate it. I work at a pizza place and they hate geroge soros and hillary

There has been multiple pedo rings in positions of power. Massive arrest of norwegian politicians happened just a few months ago. Franklin nebraska pedo rings were uncovered with connections to the whitehouse and the republican party.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AFrMpQxbmk

Not even getting into Saville in england and all the people complicit in that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Smith

It happens all the time, yet you cant fathom that it could be occurring in the US government on some level?

I don't think anyone's saying there aren't pedophiles in government. I'm not saying that at least, just that Pizzagate specifically is very flimsy.

I'm a normal person and do this when there are other kids - they entertain each other, giving the parents a welcome break from entertaining them. Does anyone who buys into pizzagate actually have kids of their own?

I can't tell if you guys are being funny or if you're so legitimately stupid that you can't understand even basic sarcasm.

Or do I not understand your advanced use of irony?

The pizza place is in DC and it is connected to a bunch of politicians you fucking retard. People found out about the guy because of podesta's emails on wikileaks and his strange connections to dozens of other high ranking government officials

There's nothing to be found prodding pizza parlours anymore, they covered their tracks.

If you really want to find some culprits, go rogue and start by trying to track down a supplier of adrenochrome.

False fucking flag

PEDOPHILES DON'T EXIST

ESPECIALLY NOT AT HIGHER SOCIO-ECONOMIC LEVELS OF SOCIETY

ALSO POLITICIANS, CORRUPTION, AND EVIL DO NOT EXIST

ALSO PIZZA DOES NOT EXIST

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, YOU CHEEKY TIN FOIL NUTTERS

But you said it yourself, the pizzaplace is in DC. He fundraises for democratic causes. Washington seems like a very transactional culture, you scratch my back, I scratch yours kinda thing, so of course he's going to make connections. Why is it strange he would be acquainted or even friends with political figures?

PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS. PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS.

what's that picture?

>pedo ring logos in pizzagate investigation
>There is NOTHING HERE MOVE ALONG FAKENEWS PIZZAGATE ISNT REAL

>acquaintance of political figures
>named one of the 50 most powerful people in Washington DC by GQ

good video.

Ay lmao, I made OP pic

It's a weird sense of pride when your meme gets reposted

id say the real conspiracy behind pizza gate is to convinced american children that eating shitty junk food is okay.

pizza sucks and if you eat it so do you.

So where does it mention photographers?

kys

There is no clear evidence (we would only if we had a video of Alefantis or Podesta with children or whatever; Pizzagate would not be a mere theory then).

Only circumstantial evidence (pedophile symbols, explicit allusions to pedophilia, links to proven pedophile cases, links to power, suspect deaths or cover ups).

The fact that Andrew Breitbart called out Podesta for being a pedo/trafficker and said it in such a way to indicate that this is known in Washington DC circles.

It was the one that got me too . Though it wasn't the worst instagram attributed to alefantis . The down syndrome child taped yo the desk or the baby eating the notes ....

it doesn't. but I laid out a very plausible, perhaps even probable, explanation for the language that you think is indication of child rape

tell me which one is more likely.

What is pizza gate specifically Bro ? ...

If you think that image you posted is clever, then just don't worry about it, stick to weaving baskets or something less confusing.

It's all real.

Unlike anime.

Translation. Bro lets get some pizza = I'm hungry let's eat some pizza.

I love the sauce at Faccios = The pizza at Faccios is good and I like it because the pizza sauce tastes good.

Meet you there at 8 = At 8 o clock we can meet each other at Faccios to eat pizza.

Should we take some home for Julie or is going for a jog on pizza a bad idea = Should we take some pizza home to Julie or is it a bad idea because Julie is going jog soon and it might not be good for her to jog with pizza in her stomach?

The mystery is solved.

That Podesta, his brother and others are involved in a child sex ring operating in and around Comet Ping Pong.

Oh sorry, I forgot only the sharpest intellects are capable of unraveling the mystery of Pizzagate.

What's all this crazy talk about pedos in DC? Don't you guys know that rich and powerful people can't be pedos? Only poor nobodys can be sex offenders in this country.

The Laura Silsby stuff that kicked it off is still the most incriminating thing.

Laura Silsby was caught attempting to smuggle ~35 kids out of Haiti.

She claimed they were all parent-less orphans.
They all had at least 1 living parent.

She claimed she had made arrangements with an orphanage in Belize, and she was taking them there.
There was no orphanage.

She claimed that she didn't realize she needed any paperwork to take the children out of the country.
She had already been told by Haitian officials what paperwork she would need.

After her arrest, Bill Clinton showed up in Haiti. He managed to get everyone else involved off the hook, but Silsby, as the leader of the operation, ended up serving 4 months in Haitian prison.

Now, (supposedly, I'm not sure about this part) Silsby works for Amber Alert.

Some of the DNC emails involve Huma and Hillary discussing Silsby. Silsby was directly connected to the Clintons.

Holy shit people who believe In Pizzagate are conspiratards OP!

www.shareblue.com
www.mediamatters.com

Pizzagate is fake news. Condom and alcohol pinatas for kids are perfectly normal. Go bump the bidet thread, goyim.

Nice try pedo

This guy gets it