They're changing the flag!

>HB13 introduced by Elliot Engel (D-NY) proposes changing the stars on the us flag to stars of David . If so this could habe drastic economic effects and provide jobs in the American textile industry though government and private contracts.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Looks kinda ugly. The stars don't look right unless they're a solid color.

Good luck OP

>implying it's not headed there anyway

Besides we all know the flags would be made in china.

Truly the greatest ally of israel.

this is the stuff they come up with.

l-lets make them pentagrams instead

Source.

Source please. I hope this is bait, because it's working.

That flag would get shit on

>proposes changing the stars on the us flag to stars of David
top tier irl shitposting

>no source

stop making threads.

lmao

>jobs in the textile industry

gotta love democrat senators, the fucking idiots

or swastikas

or lightning bolts

or just balls

Whats the difference?

lol if that were to happen I'm just glad I already have my ,made in america, flag

Jew here, I agree with this, mostly because the Star of David is ugly as hell, it's literally two triangles on top of each other and in no way deserves to be on any flag.

There are a lot of shitty bills that get proposed in Congress, it won't pass.
Parliament is worse for this kind of crap

It's a dumb idea, especially by the standards of the Jew. Now when Ahmed wants to burn flags he doesn't have to buy two, he can burn Israel's and America's flag for the price of one. Likes will lose bigly money on this one, I can't see it passing.

Same shit

its also a pentagram tilted.
When will you understand you are part of an ancient satanic cult. That has wishy washy'd its history over time. o.

>Now when Ahmed wants to burn flags he doesn't have to buy two, he can burn Israel's and America's flag for the price of one.

Really solidifies the jew control on the nation

Fake bill, and OP is a faggot.

Won't pass

>misspells Eliot
>provides no source
>googler finds nothing

fake news.
If this shit happened then all the lib "news" sites would jump all over it immediately

Not like we can really change a thing, Jew law says anyone who's mother is Jewish is Jewish themselves, so regardless if I want to be a Jew or not I will always be technically a Jew.

That's why we need to cremate you all before you completely destroy our christian cultures.

o.

I want them to do it.

The redpills would be legendary.

I WANT THEM TO DO THIS. It will show more people who rules them. They change the flag to suit 0.5% of the population (Jews) and it will become a symbol of our enslavement. One more step in the escalation we need to end this.