Celt/pol/ - Gaelic supremacy edition

Greetings! Welcome to Celt/pol/

Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

Wee bit of history about our peoples:
>From around 750 BC to 12 BC, the Celts were the most powerful people in central and northern Europe. There were many groups (tribes) of Celts, speaking a vaguely common language. The word Celt comes from the Greek word, Keltoi, which means barbarians and is properly pronounced as "Kelt".

A misconception that (((Anglos))) will spam in this thread is that all Celts are just Anglos with a different accent; this couldn't be further from the truth as almost ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous excluding mixing from other celtic nations e.g Scotland and Ireland in which admixture between the two is very prominent.

What nations are Celtic? Contrary to what the Anglo-Saxon savage has taught you, Celtic nations are not exclusive to the British Isles, in fact we are one of the most diverse group of peoples in Western Europe, ranging from Asturias all the way to Breizh. Underneath this text you will find the celtic countries listed to spare confusion.

- Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.
- Breizh: In Brittany on France’s northwest coast.
- Kernow: In the county of Cornwall on England’s west coast.
- Galicia/Northern Portugal: On Iberia’s northwest coast.
- Eire: Ireland.
- Mannin: The Isle of Man.
- Alba: Scotland
- Cymru: Wales

Remember brothers, the anglo has raped our women and pillaged our cities and villages for millennia. Never forget the fallen of our peoples who were sent to die across the world because of a bunch of fugly anglo neckbearded generals who used Scots, Welsh and Irishmen alike as cannon-fodder for their brutal wars against other White European countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeAuli1YNgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder Celtic-Germanic Northwestern European Master Race stands united against the Kalergian vision of Europe

my mom's sister (cubana) married an irish man, so i have half irish cousins i am very close with..i'm allowed in here?

>Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.
>Galicia/Northern Portugal: On Iberia’s northwest coast.
Negroids are not Celtic

>you will NEVER live in a crannóg with a sizeable farm and many sons that your local Rí Túaithe takes into his service to fight other túatha for glory and riches
>you will NEVER participate in a slógad as the rí ruireach calls the men of his subordinate túatha together to push off the gallaibh and invaders
>you will NEVER and I repeat NEVER EVER have such a comfy, cozy early Irish lifestyle

it's a potent feel

You are a nigger. One drop rule. Fuck off

i am not white. but i like da irish, my cousins are half..they ma niggas

Russian "military" is 90% faggot sissy, professional section aside
youtube.com/watch?v=yeAuli1YNgo

In any case, your cousins should be the ones who post here, not you.

cringeworthy

Anglos in denial thread? Anglos in denial thread

Bavaria alone carried more racial native on untermensch attacks in the last years.
Germany in 2016: 3500+ racial attacks against shitskins. The truth they won't show on TV, because muh Overton Window effect

REMINDER

I would get triggered by this , but you don't even have a pre-identity to fall back on. Melting pot runt.

one nation has its finance
a second nation has its finance
those nations use their financial power to compete
until finance became more important than what they choose to finance
repeat indefinately
get cucked no one cares about a patch o

14/88ths PURE GELDIC :DDDDDDDDD

Green eye girls are my favorite to bull.

I only engage in conversation with people from real countries. Sorry.

they are more normie than me

You engage in conversation in your own language: English

>when a burger even knows that ireland has more of a claim to the english language than his own degenerate racemixed failed prototype of europe

we wuz anglo n sheeit we runnin up on niggas houses n shit we ain fuck around mane

Go tend to your bull, Svencuck

your victim complex is not befitting a white man.

Shitskin rapes against Germans are far bigger then attacks against them hahaha
But it's nice to see Munich and Frankfurt getting so colorful.Hope Merkel and Schultz will continue the good goy job
Hehehe

Why the Anglo hate? Every thread its the same worn out insults and same worn out description about the "Anglo menace".

MacPherson here.

Family from Greenock

Enough said

Greenock!? Born and raised in Largs lad!

Please stop including Scotland in this you dumbfucks.
A majority of us are the same as those in England genetically.

>t. schlomo beckham

I can trace my ancestry 450 years back and I'm 100% Scottish, we're not mongrels like you anglo bastards you know

>we're not mongrels like you anglo bastards
>literally a Scottish-Pictish-Nordic-Anglo hybrid

what did he mean by this did he mean that he has slightly less power in the outhouse that is the eurppean union???? EU is so important after all that exactly zero people give a sheit about it.

bump for op

Whatever about this. Where's eire/pol/?

>fucking Belgium thinks he's Anglo saxon

Every single one of these threads you bitch about the "Anglos" (it was the Normans that raped both you and many others).

Once you stop starting threads with a little bitch and a little whinge, it will be taken slightly more seriously.

It's only because you boys call yourselves Anglos.

Give back all the Celtic lands you took.

>took.

The taking happened 100 years ago m80.

Brian Boru never ruled a sovereign Ireland.

Not an argument

Go get mugged by Muslims, Harry Anglo ant