Detroit Doctor Arrested for Performing Female Genital Mutilation

archive.is/oqHqm

A Detroit emergency room doctor has been charged with performing genital mutilation on young girls in what is believed to be the first criminal case of its kind brought by U.S. prosecutors.

Jumana Nagarwala, 44, of Northville, Mich., was charged in federal district court in Detroit with female genital mutilation, transportation with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity and making a false statement to a federal officer, court records show. In a criminal complaint, FBI Special Agent Kevin J. Swanson alleged that two young girls traveled with their parents from Minnesota so Nagarwala could perform the procedure on them in early 2017, and that investigators had identified other children who might have been victimized between 2005 and 2007.

1/2

The Justice Department said the case is believed to be the first brought under the particular U.S. law that criminalized female genital mutilation.

“According to the complaint, despite her oath to care for her patients, Dr. Nagarwala is alleged to have performed horrifying acts of brutality on the most vulnerable victims,” Acting Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Blanco of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division said in a statement. “The Department of Justice is committed to stopping female genital mutilation in this country, and will use the full power of the law to ensure that no girls suffer such physical and emotional abuse.”

According to the complaint against Nagarwala, members of a particular religious and cultural community are known to use the procedure — which some see as a way to curb sexuality in girls. The complaint did not identify the community but said Nagarwala was a part of it.

Nagarwala worked as an emergency room doctor for the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, though the complaint alleges the mutilation took place elsewhere — at a medical clinic in nearby Livonia, Mich. The complaint did not identify the clinic. Henry Ford Health System said in a statement: “We would never support or condone anything related to this practice” and that Nagarwala was placed on administrative leave.

According to the criminal complaint, one of Nagarwala’s victims, a 7-year-old girl, told investigators she had been brought to Michigan for a “special” girls’ trip, and once there, she was taken to see Nagarwala. Another girl, also 7, described how she got a painful “shot,” and that her parents told her not to talk about it.

The girl said she could barely walk after the procedure, according to the complaint. Other doctors later examined the children and saw evidence of genital mutilation. The parents of one of the children said they took her to Detroit to see Nagarwala for a “cleansing” of extra skin.

2/2

I'm from Dearborn and mildly surprised it didn't happen there, although she most likely has family there.

>when women get circumcised = "genital mutilation"
>when men get circumcised = "lol who cares"
really boggles the noggin

This, the hypocrisy is painful

>ensure that no girls suffer such physical and emotional abuse.”
But it's so much cleaner and healthier. And it looks better.

With the female version, aren't they basically chopping off their clitoris?
Wouldn't the male equivalent be like if they chopped off the whole head?

Reminder that girls are more like to rich climax with an uncut penis.

Basically

No, because there are different types of female circumcision and it depends on which type he was doing.

Really depolarizes those axons.

Clitoris is more than just the little bead on top, it kind of roots itself around the vulva and inside i believe. Really they're removing the tip of the ice berg.

I think they also sow a part of it up, this was a hot topic for awhile with illustrations but i've since forgotten exactly the procedure.

I'd say it's fairly similar to male mutilation in that we lose our sensitivity over time because we lose the only thing protecting us from the harshness of constant underwear rubbing.

Maybe that means we really do live in a Christian nation...
FGM often happens when the girl is older though, so it's worse because she will have conscious memory of it, but there's evidence that male circumcision causes traumatic stress in the brain, which is not a good thing to do to anyone, especially as one of the first things that happen to him. Some degeneracy and weird behavior probably results from circumcision.

I think circumcision isn't a good word to refer to what Muslims do to girls though since "circum" means "around" and "'cision" means "cutting" (correct me if I'm wrong), so they're not really cutting around anything in FGM like they cut around the penis to remove the foreskin. There are different practices. The most violent is full removal of the clitoris (comparable to the removal of the penis, feeling-wise), but I don't remember all what else they do. It's been a while since I looked into the topic.
I think it would be more like cutting off the entire penis (except the woman can still procreate), judging from the amount of nerve endings in the clitoris, which, despite it's size, I think I read is as sensitive as the entire penis.
Not all FGM is clitorodectomy though. I think they remove the labia in some cases, or do other things.

What exactly is the problem here? this cunt can preform it on little boys but not little girls?

It's a problem either way, and you're making a false equivalence. The girls will actually remember this for the rest of their lives.

You guys need to get educated. Circumcision is not the same as genital mutilation. Circumcision is removing the foreskin. Genital mutilation is removing the clitoris and the labia. There is no hypocrisy, unless you want to argue that the foreskin is the male equivalent of the female clitoris, which it isn't.

>lol silly boys are stupid and deserve it, plus they wont remember lol.

You know who you sound like.

>cutting off chunks of someone's genitals is okay because those parts aren't associated with "muh pleasure"
Degenerate jew slaves.

So it's okay to slice up dicks so long as it it's within a set amount of time? How about we just stop cutting up shit all together instead of setting a double standard?

Female mutilation is 100x worsur mgtow gtfo

>The girls will actually remember this for the rest of their lives
Circumcision in boys changes their brains for the rest of their lives.
>Circumcision is not the same as genital mutilation.
Yes it is Jew boy it is cutting a part of a infants genitals without consent.
>Circumcision is removing the foreskin. Genital mutilation is removing the clitoris and the labia.
There are more then one form of female circumcision with some being as small as a needle and the rest taking it all.
>unless you want to argue that the foreskin is the male equivalent of the female clitoris, which it isn't.
The foreskin plus the mositure it provides protects the penis and makes it more sensible (meaning sex feels better because the head is not dried out and the skin provides a gliding function).

Circumcision damages boys and stunts sexuality.

I know of a lot of guys that wish their parents didn't mutilate theme either.

what i dont get is why liberals and the left support and defend muslims so hard.

islam stands for: total female subjugation, intolerance for gays, no drugs or alcohol, total patriarchy control

can someone explain why the purple haired dykes and dude weed hipster faggots clamor to have diversity and fight to have islam "included" in our culture here?

I'm gay and I posted this thread. Most gays don't want to be seen as against any particular group because bigotry on their end could be seen as justifying that of others.

Africa does it, it's just part of their culture so its okay.

dicks & clits off for everyone!

Skin dies and is replaced. I felt bad for having my son circumcised because I was and I thought it normal, but then I learned that if I want more sensitivity I can rehydrate my penis with lotions and such. I've also come to find out that cannabis makes sex feel like sex after ejaculation. It's so sensitive that I can hardly stand it.

If you're circumcised, there are options to regain your sensitivity.

Circumcision is the removal of skin, not the removal of an organ.

>Degenerate jew slaves.

Says the one who is the greatest ally of the Jews.

yeah but theres a difference between biggotry, and saying no to intolerance

islam is intolerant, do you not see the irony behind being "accepting" of muslims?

Calling bullshit.

>genital mutilation
This makes me so fucking mad. Why is it mutilation on a girl but a-ok on a boy? Both are mutilation and both are outdated religious tradition.

fuck bombing Syria. we need to bomb Detroit.

Repeat after me; all cultures are equal.

Whats a clit if it's not a piece if skin.

Scooping out the whole uterus and sewing the vagina shut would be genital mutilation.

Not sure what most disgusting, the doctor or the parents bringing their daughters to that kind of doctor. ffs i though this kind of shit was only done in the jungles on affrica

Well but the fear is that gays will be looked down upon if they are seen as intolerant of others. I understand that this isn't rational but being tolerant of everything possible is generally seen as good in the mainstream world as you know.

Plus one can make the argument that there are some Muslims who do not mind gays and that the poor treatment of gays doesn't happen with Muslims in the west. I understand these are fallacious arguments, but mainly it comes down to having to be seen as nice to everyone if you want them to be nice to you and having to uphold political correctness to maintain one's job and social standing.

A christian who was not a jew to start does not need to be circumcised.

You don't celebrate passover do you?

perhaps you need to be educated.
>Circumcision is removing the foreskin. Genital mutilation is removing the clitoris and the labia.

There are multiple stages of FGM ranging from just trimming the clitoral hood,(which in essence is the same exact thing as male circumcision in the respect most people think of it as being) all the way to the slicing off of the lips/clitoris and sewing up of the vagina. The same is true for male circumcision being done as rites of manhood in parts of africa and the south pacific where infection and loss of the genitals and death are not uncommon.

also im straight, "conservative" according to 'mainstream' views. i have one good gay friend and numerous gay acquaintances. one gay couple im friends with is probably more intolerant of muslims than i am. i like gays, they are fun and lively people, always a good resource on knowledge for things i like. but i dont get why they want to support people who support sharia law, it makes no sense to me

>Jumana Nagarwala

indonesian? pakistani? I was told FGM was a thing of Africa, not something Muslim.

>If the clit don't fit, you must acquit

wow really?

If anything we are simply expected to publicly support American Muslims in hopes of them fully assimilating rather than ostracizing them which is seen as provoking hostilities unnecessarily.

>Repeat after me; all cultures are equal.
You know how my country's founders guaranteed us freedom of religion? I have yet to see any proof that they considered Mahometanism to be a religion at all.

The clitoral hood is a piece of skin similar to the foreskin of men. The clitoris is an organ similar to the head of the penis.

Circumcision removes the skin, while genital mutilation removes the organ. Learn the difference, it could safe your life.

Top kek. Most muslims I know absolutely despise faggots and trannys, even if they don't tell you.

They will never assimilate. You are wasting your time. Islamic immigrants consider themselves muslims first and Americans second, or British second, etc, etc.

Look at my other posts and stop with the strawman nonsense. I hate circumcision.
I agree. I only said that FGM was worse. Don't be so eager to get all rhetorical that you misunderstand anyone who even slightly disagrees with you.
I brought up the brain trauma in a previous post. That's still not equivalent to conscious memory. I agree circumcision is a terrible thing. I literally didn't write anything else you said. You're arguing points I don't even agree with so you can intellectually masturbate.
I will say that male and female genitals are different. You say this too, but selectively ignore it when you want to equate "cutting the genitals" to be equivalent.
I am among them.

what happened? did someone catch her sleeping with a german officer?

>"They don't chop off the same bit so it's okay."

Nope

>unnecessary genital surgery
>still isn't genital mutilation

Sure thing schlomo

Sounds like a reason why men should freely wear kilts or robes but neither are socially acceptable here except for a special occasion.

Well that is sort of the point. Even if gays hate Muslims and vice-versa privately we are expected to tolerate each other publicly.

I am not saying I believe they will assimilate I am trying to convey the typical LGBT perspective on this.

Nah female feel 100% of the pleasure through intercourse. Clitoris stimulation is meme, no reason to touch it. Also g-spot and female orgasm is total myth.

Circumcision is still genital mutilation, by definition. Penis = genitals. Removal of foreskin = mutilation. Of the penis. That is what the words mean.

Who want dat beefy vagina? Yuck.
Better than the gay dick snipping.

No, but really, this is disgusting, we have cases of it happening all over the fucking place here and nothing much is being done about it.

yeah i know there are "progressive" muslims who arent into all the sharia law shit and living under the rules of the book, i went to college with people like that and they were great and i got along with them just fine. but they have to hide who they really are in front of their parents, and if they go back to their home country they would get arrested or killed for the shit they do here.

there is a very opposite culture in the middle east, and singing kumbaya and trying to be nice and accepting of their views is not a realistic way to get along. some people you can just never get along with, i believe their culture is incompatible with ours. they westerners who want to cuddle up with them as stupid and weak, and jump at the chance to take advantage of that. why do you think half of german women live in fear of being raped right now? they put themselves in that situation by bringing over millions of these people from an incompatible culture, who will never assimilate and are just in the west to essentially plunder and pillage. are there some kind, family oriented people among them? of course, but the society and culture as a whole they come from is toxic and a polar opposite of what western europe stands for

It's disgustingly hypocritical. I don't know how else to put it.

how come mutilating girls is against the law, but it is ok to cut up dicks?

because they dont cut off the tip of your penis, which would be the equivalent of cutting off a girls clit like in OPs story

cutting off foreskin from a dick is like trimming the labia around a vagina

Muh Jesus.

Because America is controlled by Jews, not Muslims.

cutting off a females clit is bad
but
cutting off a boys foreskin is okay

You can't genitally mutilate a piece of skin, W. Churchill. I've cut my skin numerous times playing football and climbing trees, that's not ''mutilation''. But if I climb a tree and I lose a limb, that would be a form of mutilation.

>american Sup Forumstards unironically defend having pieces of their dicks cut off to appease the jewish god and supply the moisturizer industry

fuck... i grew up in Northville. Is Northville the new Dearborn?

>t. Dumbass who doesn't know how cunts work

Only in extreme cases they do, which are very rare. Usually they remove the clitoral hood, which is basically a female foreskin. In most cases the just nick a girl's clitoral hood and call it good, they don't even remove the whole damn thing

>redditspaced post
>unironically defending circumcision
>calling ME an ally of the jews
You should work for IMAX, you're clearly a professional when it comes to projecting

I'll cut half of your bottom lip off, it's not mutilation though. Stop comparing a cut to getting your foreskin cut off, it's completely unnatural to have no foreskin, it's like some sort of mark like the some African tribes do when they deeply scar their faces, bizarre shit that's widely accepted.

Good post Achmed want to share it at the Whitehouse?

Seems to be a nederlander who's defending it, actually.

Now that we've confirmed our suspicions about Immigrant "doctors", let's see what Muslim "Engineers" and "Architects" bring to the table to enrich our lives with.

she did it to herself and blamed it on a hate crime iirc

The most fucked part of this is that the doctor was a woman

Removal of foreskin = circumcision.
Removal of head of penis = mutilation.

Circumcision IS mutilation. Are you cut or something?

This has already been explained:
>cutting off a females clit is bad
This would be like cutting off the entire male glans.
>cutting off a boys foreskin is okay
This would be like cutting off the clitoral hood.

>My genital mutilation for purely religious factors(aka I'm a jew) has a name so it's not real genital mutilation.

Go fuck yourself.

No, it isn't.

That's not an argument.

>not an argument

Are you dumb? If I kick my dog in the nuts and call it beanie diddlins, it doesn't mean I didn't kick him in the nuts.

fuck off apologist cunt

Don't reply to him, he's clearly a shill/kike/both. There is no other way any rational human being would defend the mutilation of a baby.

It's a fact, but I won't engage you any further since you probably have some woes about being cut, don't worry, there are MANY others who are cut but it's not right to normalise it just because you're cut.

Stop kicking your dog in the nuts, you sicko.

But seriously, circumcision isn't the same as genital mutilation.

Hello fellow dearborn user

Livonia is supposed to be like the whitest town in America, isn't it???

Meanwhile boys are circumcized every day and feminists laugh when you tell them thats male genital mutilation

But it's beanie diddlins. My religion practices it so it's perfectly okay! I mean we only use rubber soled shoes to minimize the impact.

Muslims aren't compatible with the west. Why is this so fucking hard for people to realize?

There is a wide range of what is considered a male circumcision, and what is considered female circumcision. The average male circumcision is equivalent to removing the clitoral hood and some of the labia, which is much worse than some female circumcisions, but less severe than others.

All genital altering without consent should be illegal.

>islam stands for: total female subjugation, intolerance for gays, no drugs or alcohol, total patriarchy control
Those all sound like great things until you realize what most Muslim countries are like. Islam would only work if it's white, like everything else.

Listen nut cracker, you are kicking an organ. A foreskin isn't an organ like a nut or a clit. Seriously, what is wrong with western education? No wonder Islam is taking over the west.

A nutsack isn't an organ either. Your nuts can function perfectly well if they cut half of it off and sowed it together again.

Are you saying we should allow that too?

>the fear is that gays will be looked down upon if they are seen as intolerant of others.

really? because the sure don't seem to care about being intolerant to christians. Going so far as to specifically target their business for lawsuits.

The only reason any gay people stand up for islam is out of pure ignorance and virtue signaling.

Try it some time and let us know how it works for you.

I guess cutting off your eyelids is not mutilation? It's just skin bro, not an organ.

>he doesn't know scrotal "lifts" are a thing

Nice try. The procedure involves removing "excess" skin from the area. Maybe it's time you paid attention in biology class since you seem to be wasting your premium education.

Why would I want to cut off my eyelids? Eyes wouldn't function without them, you probably go blind or something. But penises do function without foreskin.

>When performed on girls it's called 'mutilation' and is an illegal, barbaric practice
>When performed on boys it's called 'circumcision' and is mandatory medical procedure

Oy vey!!

Do you have excess skin in that area? If so, then you may want to talk to your doctor for advice.

Foreskin isn't any more excess than the scrotal skin you could survive without.