What are your thoughts on Holocaust denial, Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on Holocaust denial, Sup Forums?

"One can see that there's no tattoos on it, and there's no stitching seams connecting pieces of human skin. There's just a basic lampshade, which is why this lamp had to disappear after the psychological power of suggestion had created a myth about it."

youtube.com/watch?v=4cYaonpIGYk&list=PL9214BB79AFF288E1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadaververwertungsanstalt
takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/11/17/who-wrote-the-diary-of-anne-frank/?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=WdiHdJ4Eqtw&list=PL9214BB79AFF288E1&index=12
youtu.be/wpoCko_YB88?t=2m50s
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
youtube.com/watch?v=G2_SK457Dvc
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE)
cwporter.com/partone.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
rense.com/general85/pats.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Came here to post this because Hitler and shit.

It numerically makes no sense, it logically makes no sense, in so many ways nothing about the alleged holocaust makes any sense at all. The numbers don't add up, there's no possible way any sizeable number of people could have been gassed and cremated, if the Jews were shot or buried alive there's literally no evidence of that anywhere, there's no ash concentrations to account for 15,000 TONS of ash, there's no major soil disturbances around the camps, and this doesn't even get into the logic of "WHY"

WHY are there swimming pools, fire stations, hospitals, legal offices, post offices at a death camp?

Why would a nation with the goal of extermination of a populace dedicate literally any resources whatsoever to the maintenance of said populace?

If the goal was extermination, why would the Germans do anything save for build a large hole in the ground and push them all into it? After all this country was the pinnacle of engineering prowess at the time, I find it impossible to believe that it would have really taken Germans years worth of inefficiently burning bodies for no discernible reason, using gas that remains toxic for a full 24 hrs after exposure, again for no reason, instead of just shoving all the Jews into a giant hole in the ground and covering it up.

This again comes in the midst of many, many admissions from "holocaust survivors" who admit that their stories were lies, revelation of things like the fabrication of Anne Frank's diary -- Elie Wiesel's "Night" novel, major holocaust speakers coming out and saying they lied because "in their mind it was real".

Nobody is denying that concentration camps existed. If you recall the USA did similar to the Japanese in WW2, the only difference being that the USA was not under heavy carpet bombing air siege for the duration of their participation in the war, and therefore could manage to FEED their captives.

There is no evidence of any mass Jewish extermination at all

I think it shows it a lot that the Jews get pissy when anyone mentions the 5 million "others" of the 11 million stat they like to use. All I'm saying

Not on denial, but very skeptic.

I don't hate jews, but I love patriotism, nationalism, nativism and family defensible cultures.

I think there are multiple angles to study on the holocaust, and I can't believe the media is telling all that happened during the war. Don't hate the Germans or Israelis. They all fault for their survival. Only the strong survive. I have convinced myself that lots of points against the holocaust narrative are good, but I do not hold certainty in any of the spectrums at all.

Between 50-80 million people died in WW2 and I am not feeling any guilt over the 275,000 Jews that died of starvation and disease in German concentration camps.

If you are an American-born citizen it is very likely that your grandparents or your parents actually served in that war, and fought with their own lives to guarantee the freedom of these people.

There are individually more accounted American, French, and British deaths than accounted Jewish deaths.

Jews have been lying about this for almost a hundred years and their liberators are still supposed to feel guilty about it? When in their senility the "holocaust survivors" admit they made it all up? This is not only disingenuous but factually incorrect. There is no evidence to support their outlandish claims.

All I want is to know the facts. The official story is obviously not based on fact.

Obviously it's based on some facts

Its real, but the full causes are a bit over exaggerated and blame shifted all over.

Yes millions died, no not by gas. More likely by starvation. If americans can't spare chocolate for the people back home, how could Germany (in a worse off economic state no less)spend crazy amounts on tons of expensive gas?

the deaths started happening once allied forces in ww2 invaded axis territory and cut supply lines.

If you only have so much food you are going to feed your own people, not your prisoners.

TLDR: Yes, millions of jews and undesirables were imprisoned, yes millions died. Most of it was due to the consequences of the war itself though, not "muh gas chambers."

Are "gas chambers" just used to get the goyems all riled up?

Oh yeah? Like what?

Not much but a continuation of WWI propaganda.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadaververwertungsanstalt

>Yes millions died, no not by gas. More likely by starvation.

If millions died by starvation then there should be millions of bodies somewhere near the camps.

Where are the bodies?

If the bodies were burned and not buried, then there should literally be 15,000 TONS of ash, the evidence of which would be too great to hide, especially considering subterranean sonar has shown no major soil disturbances around any of the camps.

So where did all the bodies go? No body, no murder.

Like the fact that anti semitism was running rampant in Europe at the time

How do you know all the ash didn't just blow away? Ever consider that Einstein?

They are very likely real, just not as widely used as proclaimed.

Zyklon-B expensive yo.

Ahh I gotcha.

The gas chambers are as legitimate as the electrical shock pool, the electrical grandstand, milking machinery, the bear and eagle cage fights, the holocoaster, the bodies burning like cordwood, the magical smoke from the crematorium that changed color based on which Jews were being roasted.

>millions

thousands.

there is zero forensic evidence that 'millions' died. zero.

> anti semitism was running rampant in Europe at the time

??? You're saying "some people didn't care for Jews" is evidence that 6 million people were systematically massacred? Sorry chum but that doesn't hold any water.

Anti-COMMUNIST sentiment was running high in the post WW1 era, because German communists attempted an armed revolution in postwar Germany which was put down by the Weimar Republic.

The foundation of the Third Reich was largely a response to the Communist threat. Communism happened to be founded by Jews.

Why don't you care about the actual holocaust of 80 million people who died in the Russian and Chinese Communist revolution? That seems a lot more important to me than whatever pittance died from starvation at Auschwitz. At least the Auschwitz Jews got a swimming pool.

lamps were proven false, it was a trend that spread in the 70s because some redneck decided to say his buckskin lamp was made from jews for some quick cash

literally google it, any lamp they ever found was animal.

there are fucking bodies everywhere. Empty ghost-towns don't bring allied crews to immediate fucking emotional breakdowns.

>millions
Nope, the Red Cross reports show only a couple hundred thousand died in the camps and only half of them were Jews. The World Almanac also shows an increase in the Jewish population between 1933 and 1948.

15,000 tons of ash "just blew away leaving no evidence"

Just disappeared into thin air huh?? Wow yeah that must be it.

Never mind that we have already addressed the fact that it's numerically impossible to burn six million bodies with the allotted crematory resources in these camps, this is absolutely ridiculous. Human ash remnants would be littered all over the European countryside, poisoning the rivers and darkening the sky. But guess what? There isn't, it didn't, this is ridiculous, and isn't even worth consideration as an actual theory.

>How do you know interdimensional space aliens didn't come down and pick up all the ash with giant tractor beams!?!?! CHECKMATE

Literally you

I just found out recently that the Diary of Anne Frank was falsified or edited by someone, I remember we had to read that in middle school twice.

takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/11/17/who-wrote-the-diary-of-anne-frank/?_r=0

That's about fifteen bodies, all of whom appear to have died from starvation, which would have resulted from allied bombing of German supply lines. Let's see the evidence for the other 5,999,9985.

Do you think I would become emotionally affected by seeing a couple starved corpses on the ground? No one is denying that a number of Jews died, that number just happens to be about 275,000.

The "fallback number" of 2.7 million is still ten times higher than the actual count.

An entire generation of Americans fought in World War II to allegedly save these people.

If Jews today have a right to cry and moan about a couple of their their long lost ancestors dying of starvation in a Polish camp then Americans have a right to call them out on their utter horse shit fabrications, because Americans came in and kicked in the teeth of their captors, and died fighting against the people that held them prisoner.

American had no idea until they rolled up on the camps.

also pic related

What the Hell does that matter? American soldiers rescued the people in the camps. You can go fuck yourself. I'm not feeling guilty for my ancestors blood who fought against Germany to allegedly save these people.

By the same logic of "MUH ANCESTORS" Jews should be kneeling to me and kissing my feet because MY ancestors fought for THEIR ancestors LIVES.

So really, FUCK YOU.

It always boils down to them using falsehoods and warped "facts" to push an agenda that leads to nothing but deep rooted hatred for Jews. They're always dumbasses who screech "kike" and "shill" at anyone who points out their stupidity. Not much more to say.

The lampshade claims were discredited during the trials.

i contacted a history magazine called "Historie" (History) here in scandinavia. its a sub magazine of "illustrert vitenskap" (illustrated science), and i asked them some questions about the holocaust and the consentration camps.

i had written quite a few pages with pictures, interviews, references etc etc. i even included audio and video files.
and i politely asked them to help me fill in some loopholes.

the reply i got back was just nonsense. it was basically "well people said it was so, so thats what happened".

i later got in touch with someone higher up in the company in denmark after i had filed some complaints and what i got from them was a link to "the main sticking points that holocaust deniers bring up, debunked"

and when i read through every point, it was nothing but
>many jews said it never happened
>many jews said it happened, so it happened.
i had disproven all of these things myself.

so i got in contact with them once more about it and i never got a reply...

listen. jews are not the problem, but many of them live of exploiting non jews back in the day.
when germany was in economic hell aftr ww1, jews ran the economy and made financial gains on everyone elses misfortune.
and many of them still live of it. the jews in israel are not that bad, but many in the western world are still building their fortune from past exploits.
and they keep it in their family and they keep it jewish.

jews were a big problem in germany at that time, but the evidence only points out to them being treated like shit and being deported to palestine, now israel.

2 years ago i thought holocaust deniers were insane, but when i did some research my whole world view changed.

that was my biggest red pill.

Fuck you, faggot READ My ancestors gave their lives to free the Jews, you can go fuck yourself. I don't hate Jews, I hate LIARS

Oh yeah forget about the mass graves at places like Babi Yar...
>le communist Jews
Jews were persecuted in the Soviet Union too. Using certain antisemitic terms was illegal but synagogues were destroyed and eventually a lot of high-ranking Jews were murdered.

>American had no idea until they rolled up on the camps.

Makes you think, considering they had access to german communications.

PIC RELATED

This looks like it was written by a third grader.

you cant deny something that never happened

They found mass graves. There are photos of them. They found crematoriums. They found dead and dying people in camps and matched the missing population of Jewish Poles to those killed by the roaming squads. Every time the "hurrr too many to gas" argument comes up they always try pretend it was 1 by 1 and that every single Jew got gassed. It's blatantly retarded.

Use your tiny little brain to think about the pools and such. There were soldiers garrisoned there too. There were also selected Jews forced to work as essentially servants. Some were taken a fancy to by German officers by humanizing them. Those Jews were then treated better, such as being selected to not be gassed and allowed into soldier amenities. This is what I mean when I say this shit is pathetic. It's always retarded leaps of dumbass and unfounded crap.

Finally a sensible opinion.

This picture is addressed here:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdiHdJ4Eqtw&list=PL9214BB79AFF288E1&index=12

So lets get to the truth of the matter then. The whole point of using "6 million gassed Jews" is to bait people like you into admitting the inconsistencies.

So how many was it?

Where are the ashes?

Where are the mass graves (outside of Babi Yar) and how many are there?

I'm not denying atrocities existed, you condescending sack of dog shit. I'm digging for the truth. Now, with your fishhooked little mouth, let's find the actual number of Jews who died in the war.

It sure wasn't six million, it sure wasn't 2.7 million. So let's see. How many was it?

Oy vey shut it down!

looks like it was written by a foreigner maybe?

youtu.be/wpoCko_YB88?t=2m50s

Lol, are you actually this dumb?

No sources of authority claim 6 million were gassed. The claim is 6 million total Jews killed as a result of the Holocaust. That includes everything from those gassed, to shot, to killed by wild animals trying to escape the Germans, to those who froze to death. The number fluctuated after the war because like any war there was misinfo and people coming forward to say who died and who didn't. The numbers have been adjusted based on new info for decades, and 6 mil is the current figure of aggregated data.

The ashes are in multiple photos, it's how we knew the Holocaust was occurring to some extent back in the US. We had recon of the locations but didn't know what was occurring in full until later.

Yes. Multiple. Me not being able to list you every single one does not dismiss the fact that there is documentation.

Don't insult me because you're an angry little man. You're not looking for truth. You're looking for false "facts" to justify your views that there weren't that many killed. You never are looking for truth. You're looking for your narrative.

they were saying 6 million before the war started
they were screaming it since 1900 and some accounts of before back in 1800s. its a profficey for the jews. some shit line in their book says you will return to your land with 6 million less. which means they cant return to israel unless 6 million die. which is what happened

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

Look into the Leuchter report as well as Germar Rudolf. The scientists who attempted to find physical evidence of the bodies found none, and, on publishing their findings, were mercilessly oppressed and persecuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2_SK457Dvc

From Denierbud's brilliant film "One Third of the Holocaust" (full movie: youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE)

>LOL R U DUM

OK so let's see some photos of ash mountains. Provide evidence.

>There's photos but I don't have any
>I can't list any of the documentation but trust me it's there

You suck at this, you don't care about the truth. I have Jewish friends and a large number of family who fought and died in that war.

You really are a sad, little sack of dog shit. You don't have anything but piss to sling. Put up or shut up. You're just wasting oxygen. Provide information or get the fuck out. I'm looking for the truth.

I am looking for the exact number of people who were killed. Because the truth is important, and for almost a hundred years it was "MUH SIX MILLION" and we all know that it wasn't even close. It wasn't even close to 2.7 million.

So how many was it? Let's find the answer together.

thanks for schooling up this misguided goy, fellow JIDF!

There are websites owned by the multiple official museums that have documentation and evidence. However linking to any of that here will be met with conspiracy dismissal crap. It's not my job to hold your hand and make you look at the actual sources. Especially when you'll just close your eyes to them if I bothered to.

Anytime. I'm just mad I wasted 10 mins of my time in another one of these cesspools of a thread.

>The ashes are in multiple photos
There isn't a single existing photo of ashes.

>Not naming the masturbation machines.

You had one job.

I know that, which is why I am trying to find out exactly how many died so we can see what percent of the truth was fiction.

I'm guessing the official death toll to the Germans is somewhere around 350,000 Jews in WW2 - which means that in reality, only about 5 to 6% of what was claimed actually happened.

You will only find pictures of piles of dead bodies that were not allegedly killed in gas chambers, and died either of starvation or typhus towards the very end of the war, when all Germany was collapsing. See youtube.com/watch?v=WdiHdJ4Eqtw&list=PL9214BB79AFF288E1&index=12

My Lampshade was a second. Got it cheap. Had a Sphincter on it.

thats because the nazi scientists had a machine to recreate them from ash so they could make them into lampshades

Under the vineyards

just about 250-350 due to typhus spread by body lice, starvation due to churchills terror bombing using incendiary bombs.

I think that just reading the Nuremberg Trials transcripts is enough to start questioning the Shoah

cwporter.com/partone.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

video exposing the 6 million number lie

So instead of actually providing any form of evidence, you're just going to make a claim without any evidence to back your assertion and expect it to be taken at face value.

So basically, you admit by default that you have no evidence whatsoever.

>there are websites with proof but I won't provide any
>There is totally proof but it's been debunked
>"It's not my job to hold your hand and make you look at the actual sources."

You're the one participating voluntarily in this conversation, I'm here trying to figure out exactly how many Jews died by German hands in WW2 and you refuse to provide any evidence to back your claims.

I don't really give a fuck what your pathetic job is, it can't be more mentally demanding than a gas station attendant if you aren't willing to actually present anything to help find the truth.

OY VEY HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN
>takes pennies from water fountain
YOU BE SAYIN
>commits usury
THAT WE
>gets gassed 9 times
THAT WE WUZ
>race mixes
THAT WE WUZ SHOAD AND SHEEEEEEEIT?

not even that, just a single paper written before they even started the trials

OK so presumably we can go underneath German vineyards and find millions of bodies of dead Jews.

Do you think millions of bodies of dead Jews would show up on subterranean sonar? Because I'm pretty sure it would at least leave a blip of some kind.

So if that's the case, don't you think those people who are buried underneath the vineyards should be dug up and given a proper burial?

just stop.
You are either a bad type of jew or simply a turbocuck who can't handle that turbokikes tricked you.

Well, they deliberately starved to death two million people in Leningrad. Why should they be charitable enough to give the Jews food?

General Patton on Jewish "Justice"

From..
rense.com/general85/pats.htm

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

"They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . .

fucking checked

Based Patton he knew what was up , saved

Even as a total skeptic to the holohoax for my entire life, I must confess some points that are of interest to the other side.

1. Six million Jewish people were never gassed to death and subsequently cremated, I think that is a truth we can all accept.

2. Survivors have recollected experiences at Auschwitz , describing libraries, concerts, soccer teams, and camp currencies. Odd of a 'death camp', but I am willing to consider that the camp may have turned into a extermination grounds later. >youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

3. From a total normie standpoint, I have to say burning bodies is extremely inefficient to be rid of them - opposed to simply mass graves. Perhaps the burning happened at some point which started the stories, but on the whole I can't see it happening on a large scale.

4. Food supply lines were cut, and getting food to camps is made more and more difficult. surely you can buy that starvation was a large cause of death - this method of defeating an enemy on the home front is rife through history.

I'm on the whole very suspicious of conspiracy theories, but I must confess that solely from looking at few sources and using a bit of common sense, the official story is a distortion of what actually happened me thinks.

>by someone
By her father, who edited out passages discussing masturbation and sexuality.

is there an unedited original version?

A Nazi in his study at Buchenwald.

(1944, colorized).

>Where are the ashes?
In the same place where all ashes from industrial activity and vehicle engines have been in the last two centuries: who the fuck knows and who the fuck cares about. They have been spread by the wind probably.

probably in the israels gold vault that's 6 miles underground

>spreading 15,000 tons of ashes into the wind
the areas would like fucking china, you couldn't see 5 feet in front of you, the people would be choking to death on it. and its not possible. did they shoot them into the air with a massive air cannon to?

kek

Monkey tier contribution, underage posting is not allowed on pol

Yes, the actual Dutch original is in the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam, and the text is available online for free.

it happened and now kikes who never experienced it are being given unjustifiable amounts of reparations and special treatment when they should be getting a knife in the back.

someone does something wrong and suddenly a bunch of cunts want white people who had nothing to do with it to pay up