What (white) country/nation is the most Jew-resistant...

What (white) country/nation is the most Jew-resistant? By Jew-resistant I mean more resistant to ''Jewish political influence'' today

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/114962/here-s-how-iceland-became-the-most-feminist-country-in-the-world#.KTJ1aKXsA
globalcitizen.org/en/content/7-iceland-feminist-law-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a guess.

Iceland probably. But mostly because the Island has too few inhabitants and is too remote to be of any use to (((them)))

Kyrgyzstan. Can barely spell it and I have built in Jew smarts.

China?
Iceland is so feministic though? They are working hard to stop the ''gender wage gap'' there right now. Isn't cultural marxism a Jewish ''weapon''?
mic.com/articles/114962/here-s-how-iceland-became-the-most-feminist-country-in-the-world#.KTJ1aKXsA
globalcitizen.org/en/content/7-iceland-feminist-law-women/

Hungary.

Iran

North Korea

Syria

maybe but thats just copying behavior from EU countries and USA they look up too. Look at other things though: Their own banks, their own electric powersource. No international corporations. No McDonalds or Burger King or any other shitty food.

Hell if it wasnt dark there half of the year Id be living there and raising a family of white children right now.

Belarus

Countries that are portrayed as "evil" by the Jew media. Iran, North Korea, China, Russia (although I'm not so sure about that one).

Greece. I believe it has the highest rate of "antisemitism" of any EUropean country and in fact most of the world. It's population is also extremely conscious of Jewish central banking. Pic related.

Greece; Serbia; Bosnia; Sweden(soon).

The most anti-Israel country on the planet? North Korea.

> HUR DUR SO I GUESS WE SHOULD ALLY WITH KIM BECAUSE FUCK THE KIKES AMIRIGHT?? HAHAHA BASED KIM JUNG UN! WE LOVE DEAR LEADER.

Just because a country doesn't like another, doesn't make them based you pathetic faggot.

> The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Said the cuck.

>anti-Israel country on the planet? North Korea

>What are Muslim Countries

KJU is the biggest useful idiot there is, 75% of the time when they don't want you paying attention to what the other hand is doing, they'll say go look at the DPRK and their "nukes"

Currently Russia. Jews took them over and controlled them for years but Putin eventually expelled most of (((them))).

So now they know their playbook and are trying to setup a Christian orthodox state. That's why the (((media))) wants to push us to war with them.

Well, you might have to. It'll probably end up as our Israel if Europe is lost.

You fucking retard. Jews are stronger in Russia than in America.

Hungary

Iceland was destroyed by (((banking))) corruption. The complete financial destruction by letting in foreign corporations and banks happened in less than a decade.

The politicians sold them out. Evidence in the panama papers

>"End Game" documentary opens with how iceland was (((screwed)))

But having anti-semitic views doesn't mean one is jew-resistant, just look at Palestine.

definitely serbia
i went to a USA last year and its just full the niggers the jews the asians
come serbia its almost 99% white serbs christians and some romani filth (we are working on it guys)

Thule.

currently learning russian for this reason.

Britain is the most Jewish-resistant country in the world.

>jew-resistant
no such thing I'm afraid

Then you're learning it for a false reason.

Would Chechnya count as a nation?

They're white mussies that have concentration camps.

Yeah states can also count.

Im fully aware of that. But they rebuild and now they are one of the fastest growing economy in the EU, plus they own their own banks 100%.
If alot of white bros join me that prospects doesnt even look that bad. We will turn it into Valhalla in one generation.

> be poland
> land of the holocaust
> have movies like The Pianist and shieet based on you
> still despise the kikes

kek