Ww3 is coming

>ww3 is coming

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAH.. phew... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

who the fuck could even remotely go up agaisnt America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=7R6_Chr2vro
youtube.com/watch?v=84Ud3V9NPw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At the rate he's going we'll be nuking cities within a month.

Canada keep kissing out asses, it's the only way you're getting out of this alive.
Mexico will now be the new-poor.
Murica, the middle class.
and Canada the new rich.
South America also gets nuked for some reason.

>Russian and America pointed nukes at each other from 1947–1991
>nothing happened
>people think WWIII will happen NOW because some shitty nothing country (North Korea) we fought years ago is butthurt again

England could easily bully America

We'd get royally shat on lad

If Mecca and some other kebab shitholes are on the list, then he will have done real good.

>Canada the new rich.
This may be why many leafs try to rile Americans up. If you guys go war-crazy Canada benefits massively.
But, South America will be fine. Get a vacation home there now if you can!

We have the commonwealth u cunt

And 1 aircraft carrier left? Have fun projecting your forces across the oceans.

'Member 1776

I have to agree with America would shit all over us.

Just England? lmao

Guessing everyone, since America has not only lost to rice field chingchongs, but is also currently losing to goatfucking sandniggers.

>Trumps reaction when America gets thretened

Holy fuck how can one man make me feel so safe

>be British Empire
>get beaten by autists with guns
>This happens TWICE
>autists make a country
>WWI happens
>"America pls help"
>we help your faggot ass and win
>WWII happens
>"America pls help"
>we try to refuse
>we trade with you to help with the war
>Japan spergs out and bombs us
>we join the war because of your faggot ass and win
You can't bully shit you rainy little island

MECCA
E
C
C
A

>liquid oxygen
I don't want to know what that thing costs in maintaince

I fucking hope so.

>the eternal leaf

Oy, Eh! Good americans, start another war with those fuckin hosers, boyo... hehehe...

>too scared to join the allies at the beginning of ww2
>doesn't join the league of nations
>fails at greentexting
>is a general faggot

We have been doing it for years now, and we're winning.
Soon, there will be no America anymore.

>be Ireland
>not even involved in WWII
>die because there's no potatoes

yeah thanks to you dirty bastards breeding faster than fucking rabbits.

russian AVBPM is 4x the power of one MOAB

The Tsar bomb.

>lol potato joke lol
>You believed that Trump's wall was a reality

Guerilla warfare is a whole other enchilada. If you had foreigners invade U.S. soil you would see the same shit happen to them.

we could bully. But only as long as they don't understand what's happening.

buy oil stocks

Stop... my dick can only get so erect.

everyone basicly ?

Usa lost viet
Usa lost korea war
Usa lost irak
usa lost afghanistan
Usa lost basicly every single conflict in the history
The only one they barely won is kuwait / first irak war

- Viet ended in a treaty of peace
- Usa deployed 500 k soldier 150 k got killed and close to 200 k got injured, usa was allied with like 10 others country.
-Irak, usa still fighting irak, same shit country, nothing happend since more than 16 years agos.
- afghanistan same as irak, same country, nothing changed, they even changed the term of " war " by " armed conflicts to make it look like they did not lost

INB4 ww2, if you know anything about history, usa was allied with a shit tons of country and did not "win" alone, british mostelikely won the war by bombing berlin more than 1 million time, and i dont even talk about the russian fighting from the east , nazi germany,

The only war usa won is irak 1/kuwait and the war lasted 1 month as far as i remember and they still managed to lose like 500 soldiers

Reminder than usa military expense is like more than all the country i mentioned before put all together

Reminder the country who defend always have a strategic advantage, always

Reminder than air carrier is totaly useless , look at irak, korea, afgha, syria, vietnam,

>doesn't refute my WWII point
>gets upset about bants
>thinks the wall won't be built
He's got until 2020 to do it

>Usa took over control of the national bank of viet
>Usa took over control of the national bank of korea war
>Usa took over control of the national bank of iraq
>usa took over control of the national bank of afghanistan
Winning means destroying them and securing their resources and the contracts to re-build.

They wouldn't make it to the shores. You know as well as I user how insane our old vets are, most of them WANT to die shooting instead of a retirement home. mother fuckers would drive to the carnage deliberately and stop at mcdonalds on the way over for a double cheeseburger meal.

we might be fat and filled with niggers but we dont fuck around when it comes to war at least. That's another thing, I wonder if we could weaponize nigger gangs somehow. Imagine if we could get the cartels and niggers to take the bullets for us. Damn I want to be invaded now, somebody for the love of god start invading us please.

you aint the only one I got that itchy trigger finger. it would be an amazing idea though weaponizing the gangs and sending them over instead of the military.

My man, we starved on an island surrounded by fucking fish.
We are LITERALLY the geopolitical equivalent of the "starving to death in a grocery store" joke.

>they take over the poppy game
>turf war with CIA in kandahar

best timeline

>My man, we starved on an island surrounded by fucking fish.
fuck never thought about that, top kek

please stop I can only get so erect.

Russia.

Russian nuke defense system launches missile systems that can fly above ru multiple hours and if/when ground/human controls are wiped from the face of the earth this AI takes full control boots up nukes and launches counter attack on attacking country.

kek

>the niggers and spics after dealing with the invaders start going at each other for some dumbass trivial insults and gang signs thrown up

>muh commonwealth
One MOAB would decimate 100,000 of your poos. Fire, blood, and fecal matter would rain down for miles around.

>russian translator

gonna have to remember that one

>turf war in another country for drug control. CIA doesn't allow it in. kill each other please make it true

Commonwealth reporting Sir, initial analysis:

We're fucked mate.

>Be Britain.
>France fucks with you no matter what you do, try to conquer Ireland and Scots to unite the isles? Magically they get French guns.

>Try to make some colonies off far away from filthy France, France supplies them and encourages them to rebel.

it was france all along

You cunt, I haven't laughed that hard at a boggercaust joke in years.

>meanwhile in france

you magnificent bastard

>ID
Oh my fucking god, where in AGV are you.

>Be Roman Empire
>Invade Iberian Peninsula
>Have to trick Celtic raiders into surrendering so you can slaughter them
>Be getting cucked by people who don't even have agriculture
>Push into Britain
>Celtic raiders resist your rule
>Can conquer Africa
>Can't even conquer a fucking rocky island
>Have to build a wall to stop Celts from stealing your cattle
C U C K E D B Y S C O T S

> federal reserve is privat and owned by jew

so who is actually won ? usa or israel ?

Wouldn't work that well underground though

you have to admit that no one expected this shit.

I think it would be cool to join the Commonwealth if I knew exactly what it would entail. Why get bullied with the Commonwealth when the Commonwealth could bully the world?

m8

don't worry

all anglo nations must stick together

>Russia and every other developed nation aren't allowed to have nukes because WHAT IF THEY BOMB THE WORLD
>"B-but it's okay if America does it because FREEDOM!"
This fucking country I swear to god

youtube.com/watch?v=7R6_Chr2vro

we could conquer you with zero casualties. we could exterminate every last living soul on your faggot island with zero casualties. remember november, 1812? a literal ragtag band of southerners went up against the british empire at it's ZENITH, when you were the strongest. the result? andrew jackson sent your general home in a pickle barrel to preserve his corpse. 13 dead americans, 2000+ dead british.

and the power disparity between england and american has grown exponentially since then.

today it would literally be 20,000 dead britfags and 13 dead americans.

russia hates north korea
china won't mind ousting kim if they get something in return with better trade deals etc

American leaders understand a fundamental principle that European leaders no longer do.
>Might is Right

While Europe spends billions on feeding the worlds poor, it gets weaker and weaker.

>America shouldn't have nukes because WHAT IF THEY BOMB THE WORLD
>B-but it's okay if every other global rival has it because GLOBALISM
This fucking country I swear

kek

i love you irishbros

Russia could go up against the US. They have secret weapons in the making right now.

American Jews

So America

stupid globalist cocksucker, get out of my country

Another America from other timeline.

you're too scared to start WW3

you won't do anything that crosses the lines with russia or china

You're not the biggest guy around anymore, Dad.

So am I right in thinking this is the biggest explosion on a battlefield since Nagasaki?

>France couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us French are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When France's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Vacation home in South America
Enjoy visiting an occupied if not empty house

Thats an actual nuke. Also, they only had 1 of those.

damn I wanna buy a double quarter pounder WITH CHEESE, meet up with fellow patriots and drive the heathen horde out of America in thew same hour

Gen Curtis LeMay. Beautiful man he was.

Lol ok Ahmed.

Was that a secret code to telling Americans that french faggots would surrender in a heartbeat?

We were fighting the other superpower, Napoleonic France, at the time.
Not gonna deny that Jackson was a badass, but things would've been very different if we were able to move our strength across the atlantic without worrying about an invasion from france.

I dont think that was a good idea. Some crazies might now Rushdie-Fatwa his family just for the lulz. Then he will loose his mind completely and we shall see the outcome.

PLZ dont drag us into this

im sure those some slanty eyed farmers thatll stand their ground

no you fucking were not, your war with france had already ended a while ago, which is why you attacked us simultaneously with bombardment at fort mchenry - where you fired so many bombs at us, which we gave so little fuck about, that our national anthem became a song about how fucking gay brits were.

simultaniously you bombarded fort mchenry and attacked baltimore with massive numerical superiority, and three generals.

andrew jackson was there, and you managed to kill thirteen of us. fucking thirteen. over 2000 dead on your side.

you just didn't have balls big enough to fuck with us. and your balls have only shrank while our dick turned into a 13 inch steel plated razor atomic fuck spear.

If they really wanted to improve it they could just surround it with ethylene oxide or propylene oxide and it would essentially be a thermobaric device with the largest non-nuclear bomb as it's scatter charge.

I literally can not even conceive of going to war with another European country much less one that speaks the same language natively.

Still relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=84Ud3V9NPw8

RIP in peace Mecca

>fail to defeat the taliban for 15 years
>drop a single bomb
>larp like you have just won WW3

americans...

>would love to say the Taliban still controls Afg
>but can't

Shilling in its prime.

Don't go into Syria, you are a pussy. Go into Syria and you are a neocon.