Is there a shitter country in all of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything in Eastern Europe?

United Kingdom of England and Wales?

Englanistan

Still trying to divide European brothers, Shlomo?

Germany

Englanistan

United Kingdom

You're an idiot. Spain is fantastic. I spend several weeks per year there and it is just about the last place in Europe where people aren't smug, degenerate, atheist, liberal shitbags.

Well considering you guys are leaving I'm going to have to go with another Muslim """European""" country, Albania.

Spain is cucked.

Portugal

>mightiest country in the EU
>by far
>shit country

Well now we're leaving the EU we need them to clean our toilets since we fucked you guys off.

Try Balcans, you'll find something there

>listening to an American's opinion

Belgium.

Moldova, Bosnia or Fyr*m

Englanistan

France

kek

Ye wot lad?

Ukraine or pooland

Fuck off copypastafag

Sweden.

United Kingdom

Normaly i like to hope for all of europe to unite against mudlimes, but cunts like you make me wish for another siege of cornwall.

Romania

No.

Haha we're sitting here and laughing on you all in peace, yeah peace man, because here it is a thing still pff only NATO warslaves know how to suck the right cock

That's the one I think.

Moldova objectively

Yes, our neighbour Moortugal.

Me voy a hacer una escalera con los huesos de tus muertos para cagarme en los cuernos de tu madre. Mamón.

>bone rattling

what on earth

Can you not resist shit-stirring, OP?

Fuck off, cuck.
You

>mightiest
lolwut

Salty, salty. Who owns the rock again?

Don't mind, it's just to fill the gap.

Why some spanish individuals hate themselves so much?!

oh i thought it was meant to be about this

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland

YA NOS MARCAREMOS UNA BATALLA DE CARTAGENA, YA VERÁS.
¡VIVA ESPAÑA!

To be honest I believe UK and Spain are the absolute shit tier countrys of all in Europe.

Hope you do end up bombing yourself to death

Maybe it's going to be a Trafalgar, you never know.

UK

I don't think so. Maybe it's about the famine, I didn't make it.

How can I move to this land. I've always wanted to live in Galicia and become a farmer. Even a change of scenery is appreciated.

Yeah, it's called sweden.

The Spaniards are liberal as fuck. Usually nice people though.

Spain's a contradictory place. We're at the same time a SJW-ridden shithole but probably the least PC country in europe.

Fuck off faggot, Spain at least has Honor.

In reality : Moldova
In my opinion : Ukraine or Netherlands
conflicted about : Sweden/England

Anyway, what's wrong with Spain, OP? Imho that's a decent country. Or am I missing something?

Its all about the chill ambient, I a heavily "facha" get along great whith bunch of republicans at my college. Its all about not having an stick up your ass.