Fucking kek

Fucking kek
Some mudslime was putting anti-jew propaganda into marvel comics or something and got fired, and this was his response

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Arad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jewsney

WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED

based

still won't shed a tear if he's deported though

western muslims are great

Did you mean to post this on Free Republic or some other cuckservative site?

This is the 3rd most important editor at Marvel Comics, I wonder how the mudslime shit got through.

how about those copyrights, huh?

Well, he's not wrong.

>disney
>jewish

pick one

Muslims are much worse than jews, I don't know why you people don't realize this

> In issue 1 of X-Men Gold, long-time X-Man Colossus was seen wearing a T-shirt with QS 5:51 written on it.
> It refers to a Koran verse which translates as:
> "O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.
> "They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them.
> "Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

> do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies
> the Christians
> b-b-but h-he's based!!! he just hates jews!!!!!

Stan Lee, the creator of Marvel, is Jewish. Did this piece of shit seriously think that he could get away with putting his Jew hating garbage into a Marvel comic?

Hey rabbi!

>being Christian

Are you memeing? Disney has been jew owned for decades

painfully obvious blatant it fucking hurts

He is Indonesian Muslim apparently

no it's really true. with jews you know where you stand, you know they are trying to work you, you know you can't trust them. And knowing that you can even use that to your own benefit

further: jews don't want you to be a jew

muslims on the other hand will just execute you and your family in brutal ways because you aren't one of them

You do know a he pro Muslim immigration and pro race mixing right?

>"Jews controlling the media is anti-semitic canard, goy! Oy vey, don't tell me you believe that schmutz!"

>"HOW DARE THAT MARVEL EMPLOYEE INSULT JEWS, OY VEY, DOESN'T HE KNOW WE OWN DISNEY?!"

Holy shit, it's almost like they're trying to help us sometimes.

>putting anti-jew propaganda into marvel comics

Actually he was putting pro-Islamist, anti-kuffar propaganda into them.

Trying to applaud this is like praising a poisonous snake for biting someone you didn't like. It's not like he won't get you next.

Is Ardian Syaf /ourguy/?

>Pro-Muslim Immigration
>Pro-race mixing

What's it like deliberately making shit up? Oh, you're probably a Jew.

>Beauty and the beast
>Pushing homosexuality on children
>Owned by Disney
>Owned by Jews

Pick all four

>(((Disney)))

fuck off kike, and take your ancient hatreds of your cousins with you.

this guy is more redpilled than zionist puppet trump

Didn't he know the fucking CEOs were Jews?
Not even regular Jews but 6 day war veteran Jews born before Israel was officially founded
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Arad

And the mudslime only got with Disney because he knows they're pedos.

>/ourguy/
>Muslim
Pick one, leaf

He snuck this in, basically:

"“Oh you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”

He also managed to set it up for another character to have "Jew" next to their head.

They have no idea about Muslim holy book shit, so it took readers to pick it out.

/ourguy/

Mudslime hates both kikes and christian and will consider both as their 'useful idiots' should these two comes and defend islam.

End of discussion.

What does this mean? I take it to mean, hey fellow muslims, Jews are cool!

Me brada.
God bless him.
Us goys got to stick together.

Jews get him fired

Christians will suck his dick and ask for forgiveness for bothering him

Basically it means that both kikes and christians are both evil manipulative bastard, and if there is a mudslime to allied to either both of them, they're to be considered as the kikes and christians.

tl;dr if you side with them, you're our enemy

Lol, nothing scares jews and the ruling class like the thought of the western world embracing Islam, and suddenly white, hardline fundamentalist who actually follow the religion everywhere.

Oy vey!

I hate mudslimes, but he's got a point

This

More like they are scared shitless that white Christians stop subsuming the Communist Neo Conservative clash of civilizations narrative, and thus stop fighting and supporting wars in the middle east to create a Pax Judaica.

Are you retarded?

It was anti-CHRISTIAN. The governor of Jakarta is a Christian, and Muslims in Indonesia are citing QS 5:51 as a reason why people shouldn't vote for him.

>What does this mean? I take it to mean, hey fellow muslims, Jews are cool!

Is this a joke or something?

Marvel and DC have the habit of hiring random brown artists from other nations who are willing to work for peanuts. Shocking that this eventually bites them in the ass.

Shocking.

what did they do to all his pokemon cards

Lame bait, retard

is there a 2nd pic to this? what the hell is going on? lol