How is Sup Forums going to raid this?

How is Sup Forums going to raid this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YbQDUXKgG9
roguemoney.net/2017/04/10/donald-trump-did-the-one-thing-to-lose-support-from-the-populist-movement-he-stopped-telling-the-truth/
asan.space/faq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyrojet
indy100.com/article/protest-donald-trump-autonomous-space-agency-network-edgar-mitchell-7682096
archive.is/DYYDC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, no...

They aren't. /hwndu/ on 8ch will and the hordes of Sup Forums reddit newfags will take the credit for it and make it publicized

Well raid ur moms ass

i will engineer a real low orbit ion cannon and take this bitch out myself

Shoot it with my gun

Bump my dude!
vocaroo.com/i/s0YbQDUXKgG9

We would need one of those balloons that go up to 30km and then shoot at it with a MAG (i wonder can you shoot a gun in near vacuum if the gun is in sealed environment)

>this is okay but showing support for the POTUS isn't

Some people wait a lifetime. FOR A MOMENT LIKE THIS

Why protest it? Fuck trump.

Raid what? It was a weather balloon deployment. It goes up, and comes down. There is no feed as the video was from a gopro attached to a chute after the balloon popped. The best "counter protest" or "raid" is to do something similar. Yet that's just petty reddit shit, and has nothing to do with this board. You didn't provide any info regarding the "protest" so I can only assume you're a complete faggot.

Hack it's guidance system and crash it back to Earth costing the company operating something that no one can see multiple millions of dollars for their stupidity.

>boo hoo the normies are stealing credit from the pedophiles

Kys

How much money did this retard spend on this?
This literally won't sway anyones opinion they just wanted to be in the news

hack the ISS, cut off their air recirculators

It is probably just some He balloon
Is there any way to know the coordinates of it?

CGI because the earth is flat

Maybe, but I'd like to imagine this retard spent a couple thousand dollars on this

Sup Forums cannot into space

Well, I want to be the retard that starts the Sup Forums space Program

just convince trump that ISS are the bad guys and have him authorize some satellite killers.

After PMURT came out as a globalist kike shill, Sup Forums no longer defends him against paid kike protesters. Let kike puppets attack kike puppets.

There's no way that's real. If the earth was that polluted it'd be much closer to venus's atmosphere. That has to be either, a giant giant cloud, or africa zoomed in (the deserts).

and thus, the first war in space was a terrorist action waged for the sake of a joke gone ten times too far

Aaaaaand it's flat

Quick, Rus-user gets the space ship. Get one that doesn't explode but remember we're on a budget.
Everyone else eat tendies.

Now that wasn't flat tho

Yeah, a fucking lame ass weather balloon to the edge of space. Like it's seriously going to stay up there forever........

We must unlock the mysteries of space
How much does it cost to launch a balloon to LEO? I'd chip in

>space
>upper atmosphere
Pick one

why do they always use a fisheye lense?

Making a rocket that could hit that balloon can't be that hard.

That's a nice grill

>(i wonder can you shoot a gun in near vacuum if the gun is in sealed environment)

You can.
Modern ammunition contains its own oxidizer. Don't use shitty milsurp.

In fact, if you were industrious, you could rig up a weather balloon with a rifle, and do the math required to fire at the right time, height and angle to potentially hit your target.

Without air resistance, your bullet would only be under the influence of gravity.

Welcome to the Star Wars Program, space monkey.

Its not the first space protest, there was the the mutiny on skylab liberal fagfucks.

Depends on the Balloon

But in its most basic it is He in a special kind of balloon that I am pretty sure that it is easy to get. Attach a message made our of something that will resist UV rays, a camera and a MAGA hat.

I fear the day Shia Lebouf puts a flag on the ISS or on Mars
Autism is not a force you should toy with

>a MAGA hat

roguemoney.net/2017/04/10/donald-trump-did-the-one-thing-to-lose-support-from-the-populist-movement-he-stopped-telling-the-truth/

Jared Kushner has been a Mossad agent with a direct line to BiBi for awhile, and indeed is the mole to control the Trump White House.

We will send a frog into space.

Standard for all gopros.

Why not just used compressed air? You wouldn't need much in it since it would expand as it gains altitude. You don't deal with oxidation issues with munitions, nor as many malfunctions. And you can easily change the projectile type to better suit the environment.

I mean, if you really, really would want to send up something to destroy the device, you would use a high wattage laser pointer. It only needs to strike the target for ~2 seconds before it would rip a hole in the balloon.

Alot of fancy stuff for a TV studio

>anyone

Source: asan.space/faq/

Kurisu is best girl

The recoil would take you out of orbit. You must use a recoiless system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyrojet
And so the Sup Forums Space Program was born

What should the name of the rocket be?
>V2
>Shoah I
>Shadilay I
>KEK I

>Capcha is some place in Israel
It is Kek's will to bomb Israel
As long as it pisses off the ShitLibs

and thus kek was born

V2 Shekler

It would be a Rockoon.

Rocket launched from a weather balloon.

8ch is dead

Just like the current presidency.

Astronauts already protested against some other shit decades ago.

Even a few weeks ago, Thomas Pesquet posted a picture against Flatters while doing his space walk.

[old unfunny joke here] le EPIK upvote fellow redditor!!

edit: thanks for the gold, stranga!

>you could rig up a weather balloon with a rifle, and do the math required to fire at the right time

t. someone who's never flown a weather balloon.

Those things go wherever they damn please and unless you've got a supercomputer, you're not going to be able to predict high-altitude air currents. If you did, you could make a huge contribution to science by publishing your method.

Confirmed.

Capcha is fucking freaky... pretty sure it is Google using 100 million reference points to train their AI what cars and street signs look like, and what not-cars and not-street signs look like.

Not a Balloon; but from Hindenburg II
>More stability
>Can be Controlled
Lockeed Martin is working in a Hybrid Airship, we should follow and build something like it for this (most likely) one-way flight.

Pretty sure they have said they use this info for things as such. Another problem they ran into is they might have created sentient AI, but don't really know.

Just when you thought they couldn't get more vacuous.

Lasers

That was for the ants, here's for the humans

I'll let her orbitate around my sattellite if you know what i mean wink wink

You got a source on this shit or are you trying to ruse Sup Forums again?

By the time the laser gets to the target it would be so unfocused that it would not transfer enough heat to do any damage

lame.

Talk about a waste of resources and misguided aggression.

>politics isnt for everybody

But seriously, keep going, you're close, I can almost smell the smoke curling out from beneath the door. I want a war. Give me war.

indy100.com/article/protest-donald-trump-autonomous-space-agency-network-edgar-mitchell-7682096

psychopath animal torturer

Some lulzfag will hack the space station and crash it to earth, making it the greatest tragedy and troll against the left and the world.

Dont spoil the fun. They dont care about proof, they just want memes

bitch needs to see a dentist

fast

archive.is/DYYDC

fucking ahmed at it again

Lasers, plural!

>hack the ISS
Oh yeah let me get right on that

Archive this shit.

Thanks.

>"we wrote this because some astronaut said something about politicians like this, so we're going to single out Donald Trump over everyone else that this could apply to"

What are the odds they'd have done this if Shillary was in charge?

What about a parabolic mirror?

Looks like a booty...

Sup Forums isn't going to do shit.
it's always been /hwndu/ doing all of the work.
threads on the topic even get removed for raiding here.

Google ignores the 8ch. So the world ignores the 8ch. Not spam.

Laser_S_, stupid spic. Multiple lasers from multiple locations. In point of focus they'll burn the target. We just need lasers themself and target coordinates.

>8ch is officially /darkweb/

neet.

>uraoygug
>Ur a oy gug
>ur a gug oy (vey)

>The reason they wrote this on their tweet was because Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth person to ever walk on the moon, once said:
>From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, 'Look at that, you son of a bitch
Amazing. They go after the first president in decades to take an interest in space exploration, colonization, and mining, and they bring politics into space.
Just how hard can you fuck up a message like that?
This is unadulterated irony on display for the whole world and ayy lmao's to see.

That's a weird booty

The British one does look like a booty

>Off duty - Fine
>While working - No bueno

Trump announces he's going to reinvest into the space program, so what do they do? Insult him. Liberals really are fucking retarded

Definitely shadilay.
That's why I always mess up 10 times for every correct captcha I make.

Also, now that I remember, this isn't even the first protest in space.

>Of duty
>Aboard spaceship
pick one

Well, it's not exactly a space program. We intend to have a large capacity self guided balloon that will release powdered bacon over certain parts of the world.

>ywn fuck a slutty zeppelin

Probably the cheapest way is by laser. A TEA laser, to be precise. For about the cost of a used car you could put together a pulsed laser powerful enough to destroy a balloon if you have the skills to shape the electrodes, the main cost would be the hilariously lethan capacitor bank. After that, a conventional Watt-range diode laser in the optical path could be used to target with a telescope before hitting it with a pulse from the TEA. The biggest problem would be atmospheric plasmafication, syncing several lasers to hit one spot could overcome this.

That guy's feet are on the ground. What the hell are you talking about space?

And who exactly is supposed to see this?

>lethan
*lethal

>''Look at that you son of a bitch''

Seems a bit unhinged for a generic political statement. Did Trump fuck his wife or something? Sounds personal.

Sure
What are our options for Lasers?
That and we would need something very presice to aim them

This is the most possible and sane solution, although I still want to launch a Rocket from a Swaztika bearing airship

It's a balloon, like Google loon. They POP after a while. Victory comes later, just wait. It will POP. The balloons always pop.

Aliums.

This

at this point, Trump could invent the cure for cancer, aids and every other disease on planet Earth, bring peace to the middle-east and bring endless food to starving kids in Africa AND STILL DEMOCRATS WOULD BERATE HIM WITH INSULTS. This is how petty democrats have become, they can no longer view a persons character or achievements because everything to them has to be about "muh minorities" and "muh sexism" and shit no one cares about. This is why we hate liberals