Sup Forums hates Jews

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>Muslims hate Jews
Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums actually loves Jews, that's why they voted for Trump.

Because of the Non-Transitivity Principle

I'm becoming much more tolerant of Muslims, there's certain things I respect about them, like their suppression of women and gays. I don't want them in Europe or the US, though. Christians and Muslims can be global allies, but we need to keep our cultures separate, in order to preserve both.

The Talmudic Jews are our mutual enemy.

This. Only 15 year old nu-pol cucks hate Muslims.

Sup Forums loves muslims, didn't you see the outpouring of support when le based assad was attacked?

You either side with Assad or with ISIS/Clinton/neocohens. There is no 3rd option.

Muslims, Niggers, Jews - always the same news.

>hatred of Jews is universal
Is this the point you were trying to make?

Jews use muslisms, classic 3D chess.

This. The "le 7D chess" argument is bullshit

something something enemy of my enemy is my friend fallacy. Reminder that the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. Fuck muslims and Jews, hail europa.

this. I've been on Sup Forums for 15 years, we have never supported globalist kike cucks like Drumpf

t. oldfag

I'm an anti-semite.

Cause we're equal opportunity haters. We also hate niggers

Muslims are worse than indians

>Sup Forums
>15 years

Fuck back to plebbit, you non fact knowing faggot.

this.

>communists hate (((jews)))
>/pol hates jews
why does pol hate communism?

top-tier artist btw

>you're only allowed to hate one group of people at a time
fuck off

if they lived in their countries, i could care less. but they don't.

I was about to post and tell OP to fuck off but basically this. I hate muslims in the West. They need to go back to their lands and allahu ackbar each other. I want all of the ones in the West dead or removed. I don't necessarily care what they do in their countries. I hate them personally but if they just fuck off and leave us alone I'm okay with leaving them alone and us doing diplomatic shit if they want or not, just get the fuck out if our lands.

I believe muslims can/should share this planet with us provided we live entirely separate lives and only trade ideas/goods on mutually beneficial terms. I've been studying muhammad as a general, the caliphates that followed, persian history, etc. and it's all rather honourable. When muslims wanted something from us they used our own rule, might makes right, rather than subversion, nepotism and corruption which again is honourable.

Not a christian but I just found out how muslims view Jesus (a prophet before muhammad, will come down from heaven to vanquish the enemies of man iirc) vs how the Jews view Jesus (imposter, mary was a whore, Jesus boiling in excrement for eternity, etc.) which was quite an eye opener.

>i read Sup Forums history info on ED so now i'm an oldfag

jokes on u, pleb. all that ED stuff is just made up bullshit, none of it ever happened

>don't like to eat dog shit
>don't like to eat human shit

It is that simple

Because Sup Forums also hates Muslims.

Love thy neighbor

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" doesn't apply to everything, user.

We should make a deal with them. If they leave our countries entirely we will allow them to recreate their lands in their own vision and we will allow them to nationalize all (((western))) companies with 50% compensation to get started on the rebuilding.

If we live entirely separate I don't see why a 1,000 year peace isn't in order.

Muslims are jews, same lineage.

Notice how Middle East was based A century ago, but became degenerate once we gave (((them))) their own country. Israel created terrorism, destroyed the Middle East, and sent them here to further spread (((degeneracy)))
Why do you think Hitler wanted to ally with muslims? Jews are the fault of this whole situation while everyone bickers and blames eachother

>I believe muslims can

Retard alert!

Seriously, the words Muslim and can should always be separated by three words or more at the least

Also for your little "coexist" propaganda nonsense, I'm sure there were Greeks as well who believed they could share Anatolia with the mudslimes

Same reason Pro Lifers hate queers.

Actually you're wrong here but I thought the same.

Essentially Jews believe Christ was a false messiah and Mary was a whore, and Muslims believe Christ was born to a virgin Mary and was a prophet (the prophet before Muhammad in linage) that didn't have the full picture per se. Not a Muslim or a Christian but that's my general understanding of it.

Incompatible with the west (racial issues too) but they should be encouraged to share this planet with us in peace imo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

>Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?

We don't want to be different from literally everyone on the planet, including all muslims.

Muslims tried to conquer Europe long before Israel was reestablished, and their culture has been one with donkey fucking and inbreeding for centuries, do you really think the middle east became 40% inbred in just seven decades?

>Christians and Muslims can be global allies, but we need to keep our cultures separate, in order to preserve both.
>in order to preserve both
>wanting to preserve a heresy
t. crypto-liberal LARPer

Why the fuck did we even agree to give them Israel? Did the jews already infiltrate our higher ranks before WWII?

>they didn't come here for the gibs
You're giving them way too much credit. Fuck em all to death I say.

Muslims are pretty inbred but nothing comes close to the Jews. This is why the Jewish press constantly calls hard working blue collar whites inbreds.

Fuck off, shill. Sup Forums has always been pro-happening. We love war. You faggots are so obvious

Never seen a post that reeks of shill as much as this one

>/pol

kys

Plenty of people seem to argue for genocide, I argue for deportations and peace.

No one else wanted them and exterminating them would make it a bit difficult to demonize the nazis

Because the only difference between shalam sandniggers and salam sandniggers is one letter.

muslims are jews

This. saved

>Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?

Try living around them for a while and you'll soon learn.

One can dislike both dog shit and cat shit, because of are shit, just different kinds.

>Sup Forums hates muslims
>Jews hate Muslims
Why does Sup Forums hate jews?

Better question, what is the final solution for dumb faggots like you OP?

They are invader pieces of shit.
They are satan's army and each and every one of them are marked for death.
They are completely unreasonable and filled with hatred in every fiber of their being.
They are exactly like jews except far more violent and most, but not quite all, are far dumber. The fact that they multiply and spread far faster makes them the primary threat. As long as they exist the kikes can use them against us. Even without the manipulation by the kikes they will destroy us. There's no question who the greater threat is. I have no idea why the jews think that they can keep them under control but white people don't like living with threats; we just like them dead.

they literally dragged you into both world wars
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

so did hitler

we just hate jews more than we hate muslims, we still hate muslims

we love only the truth and the truth is that jews and muslims are both the cancer of the world and most of all of Europe

now fuck off my board sandnigger

Don't give a shit. Whatever makes the most sense strategically. As long as there is a future for white people/Europeans. I'm fucking done. No sympathy.

Europe is the cancer of the world. This is known.

This. It's really unarguable that east Germany as a Soviet puppet state is suitable in comparison to modern Germany

Protoss hate zerg. Terran hate zerg. Why do protess hate terran?