We need to save /r9k/

Seriously it's become a trap infested hellhole

Fugging legos :---DDDD

its probably better than the lonely fest of yesteryear

>implying /r9k/ deserves to be saved

so basically r9k is thailand

>infested with traps.
It's infested with Reddit cancer LARPing for screenshots

thats not such bad. reddit arent chads they are liberals/red haired womens/sjw's. its nor a normies nor a chads. its calm autists against social active autists. also r/Sup Forums doing nice work, like call of hame its preserving heritage of Sup Forums. like beekeeper on honey hive

>call of hame
hall of fame
well my english are random

also i ptacticed english reading top 1000 posts of r/Sup Forums of all time. that was interesting and educating. my favorite post was about guy who got cancer on 9gag.

>wants to fight in the meme war
>hasn't won the beta uprising yet

That's like fighting without 85% of your army, good luck with that.

and racing with ghost racer of dead father was pretty awesome as much

i thought we made beta uprising when trump was elected?

That had nothing to do with betas, not the /r9k/ kind

Rooney is so beautiful. God, I just want to snuggle the fuck out of her.

>save /r9k/

Why? If /r9k/ (along with nu-Sup Forums) were a race of people I would fully support their genocide.

Sorry lad i'm going to have to report you

>announcing reports

thats 6.85/10 girl, just cute. marry any mediocre girl treat her good would get same. okay russian is too old fashioned. nevermind ill do it modern style. you would die as a virgin

That 0-10 scale is useless, man. She's a solid 9 for me. Its all subjective.

dude she is 7.22/10

you clearly haven't been to Sup Forums lately

Nah

i dunno man for russia not 9/10. cute beautiful but half of russian girls like this before 20. though in 30 years only 1 of 20 look like this. i knew one cute russian (moldavian russian) girl. when she was 14 she met my friend who was sick 17 y o for any easy pussy. so he fucked her and she went all that hard. damn she was beautiful like 10 angels in her 14, and now she is 27, fat typical russian middle aged women with kids. Lord have mercy on me i dont want end my lifetime with such substance

Traps have conquered
>Sup Forums
>/gif/
>/lgbt/
>/soc/
>/r9k/
>/d/

I'm sure they infest many of the blueboards as well

Traps have been a part of 4chins "culture" ever since linetrap if not earlier, but the tail has since begun to wag the dog, and 4chins is now a factory for indoctrinating people into becoming traps/trannies/crossdressers/et al, by first getting them to fap to these degenerates, and then want to become one.

It is now getting out of hand, especially since the trap meme has been gleefully adopted by normies.

They will consume everything if we don't stop them

save /r9k/, save the world

/r9k/ was already ruined by normalfags during 2011 and all it is is a board filled with redditfags and a bunch of underage masturbating to traps and whiteknighting for 3dpd scubbus. You are the fags that started to invade Sup Forums and make it as shitty as it is today, and let more normalfags in. Your board is already dead.

You don't save cancer. You cut it out with scalpels and burn it out with chemo.

its good my favorite board is Sup Forums it was never alive and what isnt alive cant die

>Sup Forums

And that's when Sup Forums became old Sup Forums. Way back. Back before the copypasta age even

>/r9k/ was already ruined by normalfags during 2011 and all it is is a board filled with redditfags and a bunch of underage masturbating to traps and whiteknighting for 3dpd scubbus.

that describes about 2/3rds of 4chins

i hanging out on Sup Forums pretty much but never on r9k or b, maybe if as you alll saying it ruined i must visit it, i like ruined palces

Traps are gay.