Have you hit the gym yet today Sup Forums?

Have you hit the gym yet today Sup Forums?

Yes

It's my rest day

I did at my own home gym last night and will tonight.

Remember, if you're gonna be right wing and racist, you've got to justify it by being a wonder.

my doctor told me i needed to get more active,
so i started posting more on pol

boxing gym

Honestly though, I wonder if Mr Skeltal got fit, he's all prepped for it

The only reason i exist

Not today, but I have quit smoking, and started eating healthy, after eating healthy becomes normalized into my daily life I'm going to start hitting up the gym. I'm trying not overload myself, and taking my path to self improvement one step at a time.

I do whole body every three days plus cardio so today is my day off. Joints are utterly fucked from walking 6 miles a day + kickboxing training + fasting + big deficit since couple months, but my lower abs are starting to show and I've kept my strength while losing ~16 pounds. We are all gonna make it brehs, we are sorting ourselves out before we sort out our countries.

Nope it's an off day. I worked out yesterday.

I got sick today though so I'm probably going to skip tomorrow and get back to it Saturday.

Yes. Just got back

Fuck yes, see you all in the racewar.

Indeed I did.

Deadlift and military press

I'm on my way to the gym in 5 minutes.

Why would anyone waste their money on a gym membership when you can just buy dumbbells/a bench/and treadmill?

Daily reminder to eat at least a couple tins of sardines per week. Very good for you a low mercury, it's one of my favorite pre/post workout snacks.

No
Exercise is a waste of time and a meme. I have more important things to do than waste my time physically exerting like a slave. Stay pleb

>Have you hit the gym yet today Sup Forums?
pfff. that for fatasses, fags, and manlets. i was born skinny and good looking.

Kek as fuck

Yeah but i have eaten lots of junk food lately so im fatter than ever. And coffee ruins my sleep

I do a minimum program and it works really great. takes 20 minutes.

day 1: squat
overhead press

day 2: deadlift
bent over row

Highly recommended if you're not that ambitious.

Almost, but then decided to do some workout at home instead. Accidentally skipped the legs, though.

I went last night
today likely will be my off day

I smoke

No - I'm planing to start next week.
What's your advice Sup Forums? Is one time per week enough?

Consider this - I'm 25 and I've spent all my life drinking tea, reading books and browsing Sup Forums.

This is me.

yes

Why not add in bench press?

>Is one time per week enough?

(You)

three times per week. You won't get jacked but you'll be fit.

Is he ok?

It's not bait, I'm asking seriously - one time per week must be better than zero in twenty five years, no?

Maybe later. Would it be a significant contribution? It's not a "whole body" exercise like the rest.

May I recommend my "bare minimum" program?

I go three times a week more or less.

Yep, Who's ready to kick the bootlicking yanks out of dixie?

Nope. Injured my rotator cuff a couple months ago. Haven't been since. Fucking sucks desu I look in the mirror and I'm losing my gains

feelsbadman.jpg

Back, biceps, shoulders today with 40 minutes of cardio afterwords.

Thank you Mr. Skeleton

May Calcium be with you

it's looking like it's gonna be never ending yard/house work all year, who needs the gym?

Youll never know that feel of a woman wanting to be savaged by your fit bod.

Youre missing out.

one day would be pointless you lazy bum. it only takes 15-45 minutes to workout And we all know you have that time

every other day is a plan that will always fall apart too

6 if you're a regular human bean

mine is
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Legs/abs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back/abs
Thorsday: Cardio/light bodyweight
Friday: Shoulders/traps/abs
Saturday: Arms/forearms

DON'T BROWSE THE INTERNET UNTIL AFTER YOU'RE FINISHED(early morning best time)
this fameroni.

I spent two hours before work pushing a large lawn-mower on a slope, up and down.

Gyms are a waste of energy and time desu, do something productive.

Damn bro that sucks. I've heard that if you ever work out, even if you lose all your gains, you get them back faster than when you first started out due to muscle memory.

Don't know if that's true tho.

If you do a set of push-ups every morning and evening you can get some chest gains if you don't want to bench.

The Germans used to do 10 sets of 10 reps for legs once a week and made crazy gains, but they used drugs and doing so much volume will make you kill yourself.

Mackerel as well

If you was me then who was (You)?

Yeah why not user, go on.

the grass got so high it took me 5 days on and off to mow the yard. And it already needs it again. then I got bushes,gutters,inside,garden.

it's true

t. Lank to fit about 3 different times

Later today I will.

0/10 exercise is great

Bench and OHP are the best compound exercises for upper body. And with your routine, you're not getting any chest work which bench press will take care of.

If this is a max lift they need to be ready as if he is going to drop it any second. Especially with those chains.

It is, but it won't do much at all. Start with 1x, but you should be aiming for two or three high intensity full body sessions per week

>6 times per week

No thanks. I knew when I started I would never adopt that routine. Congrats but it's not for me.

i thought the same, when i started 4 months ago i was your normal skinny 18 year old and i only thought i would go 1 or 2 times a week.

Now i fucking love the gym and tries to go 5-6 times a week. im 90% sure you are gonna start enjoying your time once you get into it.

WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT GRIP IS THAT?
HE LET IT HAPPEN.

Going to swing dancing the jiu jitsu.

I tried to get swole lifting but it just never happened. Three months with basically zero gains. I reckon the best I will ever be is not skinny fat.

>Three months
u 'avin a laff m8

You're right about that, I bought some land and a house that I've started renovating every free moment I get.

The work will never be finished, constant maintenance and improvements, overall very satisfying.

Enjoying the fruits of your labor rather than wallowing in narcissistic pursuits.

oh wow swing dancing, are you gonna cool off with a white wine spritzer and a slice of carrot cake after too, you fairy?

even after 2 months i started noticing progress, you must have done something wrong.

>Three months with basically zero gains

Eat more food

why not?

>wake up early
>slam a some liquid
>half hour workout
>eat/shower
>hard work is done for the rest of the day
>feels good man( after 3 months)

I'm way too much of a misanthrope to spend that much time around people user.

No, yesterday

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Please leave this board and go and play in traffic.

DID YOU HIT A NIGGER OR A JEW TODAY Sup Forums?

seasonal allergies have me on my ass. didn't go today yet but gonna try to after dinner.

nah. i was busy hitting your mom today while you were at the gym though.

I've a bulged disc so I dont know if I ever can again.

swear to god man i was the same, awkward 18 year old faggot. The gym seriously changed my life, i feel so much better and im so much more confident.

stick headphones in or workout at home to save money

Don't bother doing anything but homeworkouts until you can master body weight and strengthen your joints

Why do people workout a specific set of muscles each day instead of, say, doing squats, curls, bench pressing, etc every couple of days, or on a daily basis?

I bought some lifting equipment but I'm kinda lost on the routine I need, my limbs are kinda thin and I want to make them bulkier, the rest of my body has a small bit of fat

So far I've seen results after 3 weeks, I just don't know what's a proper routine for someone like me

Yes.

And I still feel empty inside.

>mfw imagining a swole autistic swede constantly flexxing and gayly mirin his own muscles in his bedroom

post pics

I've been doing the Lord Phrakture Greyskull 3x a week dealio, and I've made some gains, but not as much as I'd like
Right now I'm at
145 lbs, 12-14% b.f.
5'9
Benchpress: 3x7 at 145lbs
Deadlift: 3x5 at 205lbs
Squat: 3x5 at 185lbs

I'd like to get to
165lbs, 11-12% b.f., and i don't really have a goal for 1-rep max on any of the big three lifts. I'm pretty sure my main issue is not getting enough macros/sticking to a regular sleep schedule, but any other advice would be appreciated
> Politics related because lifting at the gym makes me appreciate individualism more. Go away mods.

Then do a upper body routine. Whats the problem?

Can anyone tell me if a bulged disc slide back into the vertebre

you need to let your muscles rest, my routine is.

Monday: Chest and tricep

Tuesday: Back and Bicep

Wednesday: shoulders and abs

Tursday: whatever i feel like

Friday: Legs

Dude don't take advice from Sup Forums on that, see a doctor

I just started eating more and doing pushups/situps/squats at home. Already gained like 10 pounds in a month

sorry senpai im not gay

There is little difference between full body couple times a week and a 'bro split'. You can make gains on both of them. I recommend you do something like 3 sets of 5-10 on each compound movements and then finish off with metabolic (high rep) pump work for arms, shoulders, etc. If you follow something like starting strength I recommend doing fewer sets and adding some more upper body sets so you don't look like a T-rex. You might lose a bit of fat in the first months of training, but after that you will need to eat less or do cardio to lose weight.

>Why do people workout a specific set of muscles each day
They aren't seeing beginner gains anymore and their lifts are really heavy.

Why should I bother to hit the gym if I'm not fat?

Nigga I'm too busy with school, girls, and hobbies to fuck around with lifting weights

cuck boi

The 3 big twice a week should be alright

not enough food/sleep and stretching will bone you hard if you're doing powerlifting.

you have to force eat a little to expand your stomach.
this will also tell your body to produce more HGH as it assumes you have just caveman'd yourself a whole moose or something manly like that.

non-elite routines dont take very long

How do I combine running and lifting? My runs are suffering from doing FB and squatting every other day

reminder that cardio is literally the most important thing for being a prime male specimen

try and join the armed forces and they make you do a timed run not some useless primadonna lifting wank

Tfw 6'3"
Tfw 7.5" schlong
Tfw 200lbs with six pack
Tfw 6 figure income

There's a reason I've never been dumped and my booty calls come to me rigt on schedule and bring me a pack of magnums and lube when my stockpile runs low.

After a while you move onto more important things than just getting pussy as a man. Trying to sort yourself out and make more money so you can be higher in the dominance heirerarchy.

The struggle never ends whoever you are. Lifting is only one pillar towards greatness.

I'm pretty sure he died from that. Imagine a fucking truck smashing into you. Dead on impact. His heart probably got displaces. Retard.

Go three times a week and start with the 5x5 stronglifts program but also add some additional exercizes to it like pull ups and dips

Because it taxes your body to much when the weights get heavier look up starting strength 5x5 do that will get you jacked

>still leaf
no one is perfect

trust me, the big thing is to leave benching out at first and focus on OHP hard time, while doing weighted dips as an accessory for chest. Able to push yourself harder while alone due to bench fear of getting choked to death

maybe Sup Forums should just mix /pol with /fit and see what happens

haha funny haha

>mfw am the ultimate gym babby and literally just do zyzz' routine

At least now I can look down on people that don't do compound lifts

I'm experimenting with this right now. I'm beginning to think I'll have to do exclusively one or the other for 10s of days at a time, with maybe some cross training in between.