What's the red pill on diet, Sup Forums?

What's the red pill on diet, Sup Forums?

How can I avoid estrogen and boost testosterone, live long, and be strong?
Does veganism make sense? I tried it once and just felt like a weak cuck. Any resources would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/toxoplasmagondii.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veganism is for faggots

I literally eat nothing but carbs and dairy and somehow I'm still alive, so there's that

It's almost impossible to fuck up your diet if you actually cook your own food.

It's pretty obvious when you are adding 50g of sugar coating to meat, but not so obvious when you eat one pre-packaged breakfast thing.

bump, want to know this also

I stopped drinking tap water and only dirnk mineral water

then i read that companies producing mineral water have more lenient laws regarding chemicals in the water compared to government mandated water...

What the fuck do I eat? And drink?

Keto or Paleo. Do both at once if you're crazy.

Give up all snacks and soft drinks.
Protein, dairy and Vegies 75%. Try to eat more raw or steamed Veg.
Grains occasionally but make sure it's not a daily staple.

I usually go somewhere that has a nice water filtration system. takes out like 99% of all chemicals including florid. usually about 10-25cents a gallon.

Dairy really isn't that great for you. There is literally 0 reason to eat it besides the fact if you enjoy the taste.
Lean meat chicken/fish, lots of veggies, some fruit. Cook your own food. Avoid sugar. as in 50-100g per day tops. Drink mostly water/tea.

Eat proteins, avoid soy (this has lots of estrogen) and consume an herb called Tribulus Terrestris. This herb boosts testosterone. You can buy it in powder/capsules in supplement stores. Try Vitacost or iHerb.

Also, go to the gym or swing 3x a week, at least.

He'll Yeah! Wal-Mart!
And this is a given. If your not preparing your own food there's really no reason to even try.

Keto

Most grocery stores have it. Kroger, walmart, natural grocers. etc

water filters and cold showers will make your dick grow, trust

Eat veggies, doesn't matter if they're frozen.

Eat fruit, avoid juice. Fruit juice without fiber is basically soda, the rate at which it spikes your insulin is the same.

Eat a healthy amount of carbohydrates from various sources.

Limit the amount of charred food (whether on the pan or the grill; the grill is especially bad) that you eat.

Most important: don't overeat. Your liver and kidneys are able to filter out the bad shit as long as its at a "natural" concentration and there isn't too much of it. Don't get fat, enjoy a lifestyle in which you move a lot.

I get that dairy has less use than meet/veg but it's a great filler with very little negative. Good alternative to grain.

Yeah I fucking love cheese and drink a gallon or more of milk a week so I may not be an impartial commentary.

Didn't know. Closest store of that size in 40min away and guess what it is..

>Tribulus Terrestris
Dude thank you.

>boost testosterone

oysters/mussels/clams and pumpkin seeds are good

Join a local CSA or grow your own food. That's literally the only option.

It's just the human body doesn't really break it down all that great. Everything dairy provides you can get from a better source.
If you enjoy it and eat small amounts then go for it. Theres just no actual health benefits from it.

Just get like 20 gallons at a time or something then.

anything with high Zinc content

but don't overdose on zinc supplements, or get too much zinc in other ways, because it can fuck your body up unless you're also getting more Copper at the same time

testosterone makes you die sooner

it's why men die before women and why asians live the longest

the best thing woukd be to have a lot of testosterone early in life then once you hit 40 try to avoid it to live longer

I always cook my own shit. Nothing fried. Shitload of salads and fruit. Chicken mostly and out of oils either olive oil or sunflower oil. No sugar. Dairy and milk is a must. Haven't touched fast food or carbonated sugarshit drinks the past year and not about to stop.

Everything in moderation.

Unfortunately, and I'm not being an asshole here, it's harder for Americans due to your portion size.

I've been to the US of A, and had many friends go, the first thing everyone notices is the food and how big everything is.

If I were to live in America, I'd eat maybe 2/3rds to a half of your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

so becoming a nu male faggot after 40 ?

Dairy and milk is not a must at all.
Also coconut oil works well for cooking.

I only eat Greek yogurt with fruit for my dairy, due to stomach acid issues. Listen to the rest of these dudes diet wise, they know thier shit

>eat whole/real foods. if it wouldnt have been a food when your grandparents were children don't eat it
>eat 2 servings of vegetables with every meal (or eat 8 servings a day)
>eat different coloured vegetables
>eat a lot of beans, lentils and chickpeas
>eat grass fed hormone free beef/meat but only a small portion per week
>eat lots of different fish

i haven't been sick for 4 years, and i eat a very cheap diet. everyday i eat beans, lentils, chickpeas, tomatoes, spinach, broccoli and a serving of fish (sardines, tuna or salmon).

don't overeat. at the moment there -are very promising studies on intermittent fasting but nothing absolutely conclusive yet.

Cat droppings make men MANLIER and women MORE FEMININE

About HALF of all men have cysts in their brains, heart and muscles that contain the single-celled parasite Toxoplasma gondii. The most likely origin of the parasite? Cats' droppings. According to parasitologists at Charles University in Prague, men who are infected with the parasite have higher testosterone levels.

ergo-log.com/toxoplasmagondii.html

The EFFECTS ARE ASTOUNDING. Without cat droppings men average 0.37mg/ml testosterone in saliva compared to women at 0.24mg/ml.

BEFORE the cat droppings men had just 50% more testosterone than women.
AFTER the cat droppings men had (0.45/0.15) = 150% more testosterone than women!

The sex-gap difference between the men and women TRIPLED

YOU can SAVE western civilisation

We need cat droppings put in FERTILISER

SEXUAL DIMORPHISM MUST BE INCREASED to make MEN again and WOMEN WOMEN again. Masculine men and feminine women make MORE babies and have stabler marriages. They also don’t vote for marxism

We need cat droppings in THE WATER SUPPLY

WE CAN FIX THE BIRTHRATES. GET THEM TO REPLACEMENT LEVELS AGAIN. NO NEED FOR MASS IMMIGRATION!!

We need cat droppings in our BABY FOOD

If you work in a kitchen then sprinkle a little in the food of your WHITE customers

YOU can SAVE our PEOPLE

>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil
>Avocados
Avocados
>Avocado Oil
Avocado Oil

Got 10 five gallon jugs. I'm good.

the average man could add 15 years to his life by becoming an eunuch (srs)

Oh I agree entirely.

I appreciate all the very informative replies.
I'm curious about organic foods? I worry about female growth hormones in meat and water pollution/mercury for fish, but I suppose this might be unavoidable to a degree.

What about grains? Any recommended cook books around this stuff? What's the deal with seasoning/spices, are these alright in moderation to add flavor? I'm kind of just picturing raw ingredients and not prepared meal when I read everything here.

Learn Allergy Free Cooking... And Organic only makes a difference when its the "dirty dozen" which is widely available yearly on the net.

Obviously growing your own is best.

Spices are everything, you can learn to overuse them like the indians and it can really get into food as medicine shit. I've made a raw honey, dried ginger, raw turmeric root tea that will kill any cold or flu in a pot or two. Especially if you keep it up for a day or two.

Except replace dairy with high-fat fish products.

Bump

Cutting out Dairy saved my ass... I didn't realize I was allergic to the casein protein, I was getting really ill before I figured it out.

Course it sucked cause I LOVE cheese...

If you're living in the year 2017 and not doing a paleo-keto diet, literally get the fuck out.

>muh fruits

Sugar in an indigestible water-fiber matrix.

>muh veggies

You don't fucking need that many, if at all. Sure, hedge your bets and eat some broccoli or kale now and then. Not 11 servings a day you fucking imbecile.

>muh grains

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh nuts and beans

You think plants want their seeds getting digested? Enjoy inflaming your gut and actually deriving zero nutrition from the shit.

try ghee instead of butter.

also this is all you need:

simplesciencefitness.com

Avoid soy. All chocolate bars has "soy lecitin e322" (google it) in it. Soy has estrogen in it. This is the reason why women eat chocolate during their period.

You are right. But I'm not a fish fan. I eat it only because I should.

I was thinking ghee would be fine since it's pretty refined... I was also drinking goat milk which didn't seem to give me the same response. I'm just gun shy now for all dairy till i'm back to 100%. I'd probably not noticed for like four or five years what was doing it.

seasonings and spices are good. organic is good if you are rich, but it's more important to eat lots of. vegetables than worrying about organic.

They eat it like that for lots other benefits too. Chocolate is fine, but just very very sparingly and as high a cacao ratio as possible. I like mine tasting more like chalk than chocolate ;)

>No processed foods

>No dairies

>No added sugars

>Plant based diet essentially made up of whole cereals like rice and wheat and legumes. Whole cereal + Legumes = Complete protein that can be found in animal protein.

>Eat fruit, green and purple vegetables, they are great source of anti-oxidants.

>Eat meat fish and eggs, but less that you are eating now.

>Eat Organic whenever possible

>Be smart. Need a snack? Don't eat some processed sugar fat infest piece of garbage, eat some nuts.

Don't fall for the alimentary jew.

I've been wondering about trying something like this, as well.

I suppose it is easier to simply ask, what foods produce estrogen that I should be avoiding? And what's the safest container to drink from?

I agree, you dont need to be eating tons of veggies like a vegan cuck, as long as you are getting your vitamins from other sources eating veggies a few times per week is all you need.

ITT: my diet is the best diet and I have the best scientific sources everyone else can fuck off

Sup Forums nutrition threads are pure unfiletered cancer.

that's real fuckin funny thank you friend

There are non-BPA plastics but I always use metal canteens or glass when I'm home.

I've met a lot of men who eat mostly vegetables and they are usually very skinny and feminine.

I've met a lot of men who eat a lot of meat and eggs and they're usually dead from a heart attack

Better die a man than live a faggot

The real redpill is looking up the nutrition data for stuff like beef or fish and seeing that it BTFOs veggies in vitamins/minerals except for a couple (basically vitamins C, E, K).

The next redpill is thinking about how retardedly easy it is for your body to digest meat compared to fibrous plant material. Fiber is the biggest nutrition meme at the moment.

friendly crosspost from /fit/

They probably drown in soy beans ,milk and yogurt.

Salmon, rice, mixed veggies. Rice cooker. Eggs. Milk. Protein supplements with BCAA's. Lift heavy.

>Chicken/Turkey Breast

What about chicken legs?

t. chicken leg addict

Eat as many animals that you can, especially endangered ones. We can't let them to liberals

Only correct answer here. The only exception to the dairy rule is if it's raw unprocessed fresh dairy products. Like, having a dairy cow on your property fresh. I grew up drinking raw milk and eating butter made from the milk from a jersey cow we had. Now I'm 6'5" 240lb master race. Right now I'm trying to cut weight from drinking a bunch of the brewed jew though so I'm strictly eating animal proteins (mostly red meat) and veggies and some fruits

I'd personally take turkey over chicken since murrican chicken is full of estrogen.
But that said as long as you don't overdo it chicken legs won't hurt you

As*

every Friday me and 2 friends go to a pizza places for craft beer and good pizza. pizza cut into 8 slices, me and 1 friend struggle to eat 2 pieces and beer other has no problem eatting 4 and the beer. guess how big he is.

my friends hate me cause i always get half my food "to go".

Fair enough.

Also, I noticed pork's not on that list. At all. I take it pork as a whole's got a lot of bad stuff to it?

1g per pound of body weight in protein is absolute bullshit. I lift, and get maybe 120 grams of protein at most, and i'm swole. Don't fall for the protein jew

fucking kek

It's meant to be per pound of lean mass, then some obese fucks disregard that and think they should eat 250g of protein every day.

100-120g is fine and there is little additional benefit beyond that.

this.

Red pill on diet:
Cut sugar
Cut alcohol
Eat meat (beef, lamb, turkey, chicken)
Avoid pork (I'm not Muslime, senpai).
Eat pasta or oats in the morning only.
Eat vegetables, nuts and other vegan food.
Reduce carbos, increase proteins and do not feel shy to consume products fatty acids (they actually do make you fat, sugar and flour does).
And last but not least:
MOVE YOUR ASS!
Go digging gardening patches, cut foliage, spread manure...
Run, go with bicycle, do calisthenic exercises.
Do some lifting, dedicate a leg day (use protein whey shakes for quick gains)
The thing is that your diet is a complex plan that should be molded into your daily routine and you will get your healthy heart, brain and muscle.

>What's the red pill on diet, Sup Forums?

Meat, eggs, milk, cheese, fruits and vegetables (except potatoes, eat those only if strapped for cash and needing a lot of calories), rice, buckwheat and beans, limited amount of bread. Sugar never. Eat honey if life without something sweet is impossible. Ensure that all of your food is minimally processed. This absolutely applies to pre-packaged yougurts and shit, not only to fast food. Cook everything except bread himself. In fact, baking your own bread is a great idea too, but may be too time consuming.

a very simple rule i us; What did people eat in the 50's?

less than 10% were over weight
now its 35% are obese

so dont be afraid of fat, i put 2 table spoons of butter and coconut oil in my coffee every day, bulletproof coffee .com if you want to look it up.
stay away from sugar and eat as little carbs as possible.

*[CORRECTION] products containing fatty acids (for example, almonds or fish oil) DO NOT make you fat

I'm just curious, but why avoid pork?

i was actually having decent results with roughly 90grams of protein up from about less than 40 before I started lifting. I only upped it to about 120 after I heard the whole 1gram per pound bullshit. So not sure how low you can go and maintain muscle mass, probably around 1 gram per KG rather than pound

This.

Veganism is the way to go imo, too many white males die from heart disease + diabettes. Meat and dairy brings a equal high fat to high protein ratio which kills the cardiovascular system. Plant based is pased.

>Cut alcohol
Stop reading there. I would rather die in my 20s.

In the states it usually has the highest levels of growth hormones in it compared to chicken and beef
Most of our food is poisoned to a certain degree

>physically unfit

not white

Eat Happy cookbook. everything you need to know.

Generally unhealthy meat (high cholesterol), low protein content compared to beef.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

I hardly eat pork, anyway. Sometimes ham, sometimes sausage, sometimes bacon. Rarely ribs.

Disregard anyone who says x makes you fat. No single think makes you fat, not even alcohol or sugar.

Obesity is the result of multiple factors that cause you to fuck up your metabolism/HPA axis in addition to eating too much

Almost all cultures have always been eating a lot of carbs, and that includes US in 50s. Your advice is contradictory

Experiment how low you can go, it should be pretty low. More important for maintaining muscle mass is maintaining good metabolism and hormonal function, which is ensured by getting enough carbs and fats. Protein isn't that significant.

Not him but I agree. Pork is sketchy and I'm personally biased in favor of believing that ancient cultures were onto something when they banned certain things. Pigs are naturally gross and omnivorous animals don't make quality meat the way herbivores (cows, lamb, etc) do.

Beef is infinitely better than pork, there's no reason to choose pork over beef other than cost.

you sound like a redditfag. vegetables. eat vegetables.

I dislike animals and I am vegan.

I saw a shitty video on youtube called earthlings. The first half, I took it as a joke, but as it was going on, it really made me kinda uncomfortable.

Then, I got into vegan youtube (80% of them are people who want to sell you their insane diets or are generally stupid people), I found there Vegan Gains (He is the child stomping meme guy).

At first, I hated him and his videos. Few months later, he red-pilled me on how animal products are unhealthy, increased deforestation, contribute to global warming and that he is the cringiest human on the earth.

He leaves research in the description of his videos like this:

Vegan/Vegetarian diets and diabetes:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2671114/

Been vegan for over a year and I haven't heard an argument from a non-vegans that is actually "good", just stuff like: "but meat taste good, tho", "But moderation is better" "you will have b12 deficiency", "but what about starving children?", "but tradition" or "you kill plants".

Trust me, saracen (no offence), drinking the Ethanol Jew made me gain quite a belly and ass (now I'm 6 kilos down, 10 to go).
Not to mention it has really lasting effects on your brain. I suggest cutting it gradually because if you stop cold-turkey style - you get such urges that you binge drink and fuck up all your diet plans.

Where did you read user?

Copypasta:

If you live in the most developed and safe parts of the world like EU countries, you have the best safety regulations on foods and the most xenoesterogens, carcinogens etc. banned

So Euros have less to worry about in terms of artificial additives and shitty agricultural practices, but even some pure and healthy foods should be avoided. Soy and lignans are bad for test levels and should be avoided

If you live in the USA, it's a lot harder. Certified organic is an absolute must, even if it's not perfect it's still less awful than mainstream US food. Restruaunts in the US serve chemical food because it's cheaper, so limit eating out. The US has the worst restruants in the developed world for that reason. Along with obesity it is why American men in rural and inner city areas especially have such low testosterone and high estrogen levels.

There's a shitload of estrogenic compounds, neurotoxins, carcinogens (Some quite strong), allergens and other stuff added deliberately to food in the US. Also chlorine, arsenic in mainstream chicken. The US's health regulations are so poor and big agro companies so powerful that they block any attempts to ban many of the worst chemicals that are banned in Australia and Europe.

In the USA, avoid:
Non-organic meat. Estrogen is added, antibiotics, horrid diets (including feces) of the caged animals, ractopamine in pork. Ractopamine is even banned in a lot of poor countries, not just Europe.
Non-organic chicken is raised in squalor conditions, cleansed with chlorine AND arsenic is found in US poultry. A lot of countries ban or want to ban US food like this for good reason

Soy, lignans, chia seeds, tofu. Estrogenic, even if they are considered "healthy".

(cont)

> MEAT

AHAAHAHAHA, YOU THINK COWS WANT YOU DIGESTING THEIR FLESH? ENJOY BSE AND NO GAINS

>Give up all snacks and soft drinks.

Virtue signalling.

There's no benefit to 'absolutely none' over 'not excessive amounts'.

>implying ledditors would even know how to milk a cow

Avoid processed shit, stay under your calories. If you go over exercise. Done this for 24 years and never had any issues with malnutrition or being over/underweight

Got it. I don't typically eat pork as it is, usually just because I don't enjoy eating it often. I'll sometimes eat sausages, sometimes pork, occasionally ham, rarely ribs.

It's one of those meats I just can't stand eating often. I typically eat chicken or fish more often. I'm not really sure how much beef to eat on average. I don't like eating steak too often.

Yeah, as I said, I don't eat pork too often just because it's one of those meats that I can't really stomach eating often. Sausages/hot dogs are the one exception, although even then I don't eat those often.

What I've had trouble with is figuring out how often to eat beef. I don't like eating steak often (I typically can't find the right spot for me on the scale of rareness to well-done, and wet to dry), and I don't eat burgers often, so it's hard to really find a tolerable amount to eat.

Organic, steel-cut oats.
Whole eggs.
Coffee.
Chicken breast.
Rice.
Fresh-frozen vegetables.
Lean cuts of beef.
Baked potatoes.
Whole Milk.

That's it. That's all you need.

I forgot to mention that if you deviate from this diet then you need to die.