Without Norway the western world would be nothing today...

Without Norway the western world would be nothing today. Without our attacks on your shores you would not have developed your naval based empires.

I'm telling you. We started it all.

We could have destroyed the future British empire in 1066, but we decided not to.

Norway was formed in 872, long before your shitty cunt. Without us you would be nothing.

The next time you talk to a Norwegian, have some fucking respect you cunt (instead of just copying our culture/history in lord of the rings/game of thrones etc).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcSmx05zR4M
youtube.com/watch?v=LAH5vGKIlaM
youtube.com/watch?v=I-YdoIYw5m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mfw "you should respect me and give me special treatment because of something my ancestors did 1000 years ago"

You have the logic of literally every modern nigger. "Slavery affected an ancestor once, I am oppressed"

>Norway
>Lord of the rings

Ever heard about trolls?

etc.... etc.... etc....

keep sucking that dick, nobody wanted your land, over here, everybody wanted our land and our gold, you don't really understand what true warriors means at all.

yeah yeah and we saved whole europe twice, we could destroy russian but choose not to, and shit like that. every european country did something important in europe's history, you're not the only one you fucking cuck.

Norway is the greatest nation. You guys are soooo jelly. We are the master race. All other countries are shit. except maybe Iceland, Denmark and former sweden, they are aight I guess.

Uh huh. Stop riding on the former greatness of the Viking. Prove it again now! Invade SWEDEN

what a weak flag. Only two colors, how original.

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIET

Iceland? They dindu nuffin.

Yes! Norway is the cradle of all legit civilization. The enlightenment era is fake history. It was the vikings cultural enrichment of the poor eurocucks that ended the middle ages.

The best western values of today closest resembles the values of the viking society and their laws.

Christianity is nothing but another arabic death cult that got cucked into a harmless good ideology for unity by the great mighty vikings.

You owe us everything! You'd be Syria without us!

Don't anger a Pole, they will just go all kurwa, kurwa mac mad... (I've seen it firsthand).

The only norwegians left are in the faroes and iceland.

>The best western values of today closest resembles the values of the viking society and their laws.

This is actually LITERALLY true
Most present western values comes from nordic/germanic values

western civilization was built on the broad and strong shoulders of the Norwegian man.

They did the most important thing a country could do. Spread the meme of nordic superiority.

and western Norway

USA would not last a week without the noble contributions of hard working nordic prime human specimens from Norway.

Norwegian-Americans are the very backbone of America!

>872

lol cute

>We could have destroyed the future British empire in 1066, but we decided not to.

Then why did your King get BTFO at stamford bridge?

>Although initially successful, Harald was defeated and killed in an attack by Harold Godwinson's forces in the Battle of Stamford Bridge. Modern historians have often considered Harald's death at Stamford Bridge, which brought an end to his invasion, as the end of the Viking Age. Harald is also commonly held to have been the last great Viking king, or even the last great Viking

They are Norway's "Australia"

He must have been betrayed... like the real life version of Braveheart

>he talks about flag originality

And western civilization is closely related to how well Norway is doing. Norway is the very power central of earth, we're the balance guardians between russia and usa.

If norway were to fall, so would all of western civilization!

No, he was destroyed fair and square.

If it's any comfort:

>Harold Godwinson's victory was short-lived, as only a few weeks later he was defeated by William the Conqueror at the Battle of Hastings. The fact that Harold had to make a forced march to fight Hardrada at Stamford Bridge and then move at utmost speed south to meet the Norman invasion, all in less than three weeks, is widely seen as a primary factor in William's victory at Hastings

>we're the balance guardians between russia and usa
dude if any of these would want to conquer you they would do it in no time, you're not a thread to neither of them

What if Norway had attacked a few weeks later? You would all speak Norwegian now you fucking ungrateful scum.

>tfw the entire world makes up excuses as to why they weren't as good as the British

When the day comes.

REMEMBER

Norway single handedly caused the collapse of the EU, by simply never joining. EU is just a bunch of thugs trying to jew us out of our enormous oil wealth and natural resources. Piggybacking scum! A bunch of europoors begging to us for money.

Shiiiit, I'm from the damn place, but there is no reason to bait people like this.

Talking about Janteloven over here.

>mfw an autist from a Scandinavian non-country unironically believe they were the cradle of Europe

Also, remember Norway won the ENTIRE SECOND WORLD WAR with our merchant fleet which at one point brought 50% of the supplies to Britain!

Imagine them losing that... when they were already about to lose?

Without us GERMANY WOULD BE THE ONLY SUPERPOWER TODAY!!!

gib money now

youtube.com/watch?v=LcSmx05zR4M

Norwegians were white niggers until Christianity came along.
Stop being such a "muh viking ancestry" shill and go back to sucking Dmitri's cock OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAH5vGKIlaM

Well. Frankly. English today is a mixture of old english and old norwegian. Bag comes from baggi, apple comes from eple, they barely even use the word city, they use the norwegian word by. Lazenby etc. They're offically enriched.

English victory is fake history. The vikings won and took over your entire country from within.

An interesting what if. Could just have likely lost again to either William or Godwinson though

WRONG

Europe would be nothing without Ireland and St. Patrick. His activity is muuuuuuuch older than your shitty country

Irish are the true saviours of Europe

>white niggers
That's not fair. At least blacks stayed on their own land.

hmm, I remember learning in school that we won the war. Without the faroese fishermen selling fish to Britain they would have starved to death and germany would have won.

Nice proxy Mr Goldenstein. Glad to see that you have gotten tired of useing the Swedish one.

piece of shit little tribe wars, you never seen hordes of arabs trying to conquer you, wtf wars you talking prick??

>mfw an autist from burgerland can't spot the jews trickery

>be viking
>feel like raping and pillaging superor christians out of an inferiority complex
>go find them
>kill them
>rape their women and keep some women as sex slaves
>go back with food they made
>christians didn't fight back becasue they know they are superior
)^:

Literally the only contribution Norwegians have made is shitty herring dishes that were later improved by Balts and Eastern Slavs.

WRONG

If you were'nt constantly being a bunch of snow niggers raiding our North East, we would have reached the industrial revlolution a century earlier

No... Norway always wins
youtube.com/watch?v=I-YdoIYw5m0

Yeah.

They're like: If we kill them, they win.

norway is shit country

So, now we are comerades?

problem is, christianity did win.
>mfw superior to viking trash
>mfw viking culture whiped off map until faggots adopt the remnants in the 21st century.

Nah. Norway invented forged steel and transportation via sea and global trade.

We were centuries ahead of you.

Fix your muslim problems, you giant disgrace!

The freemasons were even here before they created the US constitution... I'm talking about viking times

Makes me wonder

Without Sweden, Russia wouldn't exist which means no soviet union and shit. Who the fuck knows what woulda happened probably a bunch of bad stuff. Also protestantism wouldn't exist either it would have died out. God bless the swedes

feeling inferior yet?

The best thing you gave us was fucking black metal

Without finland, you would not have Mämmi and Spurdo.

>nation formed in 872
>has literally accomplished almost nothing of note in 1200 years

ITT: people that dont recognize shitposting

We even invented the keel... among other things

The industrial revolution would not even have been possible without us AT ALL

Without Germany, Israel wouldn't exist today.

Jelly much?

I don't have a problem with Norwegians. I have never met one, the only Scandinavians I have met were from ((((Binland)))). In fact, I don't have a problem with any European country EXCEPT the Dutch and the Swiss.

>It's another episode of Scandis think they wrote the Sagas
I think you owe Germany an apology.
>but we decided not to
By getting your ass kicked at Stamford by a tired and outnumbered army of angry Englishmen?

Obviously the entrance to Moria.

WE WUZ

>brown
>looks like shit
Finland confirmed the India of northern Europe.

Todays society follows way more laws from graagaas the viking law, than your death cult book. The old testament is the quran on steroids.

The vikings usurped the religion and manage to make people read it like a self help book. You'd be sacraficing goats and stoning women if it wasnt for the gracious norway.

It's not shitposting, it's fugging facts

You could say the same fucking thing about Muslims or any other idiotic invader

>I think you owe Germany an apology.

Maybe because you mix the english words German and Germanic?

>In fact, I don't have a problem with any European country EXCEPT the Dutch and the Swiss.

Swissfags are inbred, retarded farmers, but the Dutch are bro-tier.

Because yours is so original...

FAKE NORWEGIAN!

Recognize ur superiority or STFU

>death cult book
honestly you just made christinity sound metal af.

>The old testament is the quran on steroids.
except the quran was made 1000 years after the OT, if not more. Plus OT is more like the chronology to NT than any actual laws that we follow.

>The vikings usurped the religion and manage to make people read it like a self help book. You'd be sacraficing goats and stoning women if it wasnt for the gracious norway.
are you honestly this fag-tarded? what is the NT? What is Christianity?
Face it fag, christinity useupred viking values, and conquered the inferior vikings and their weak-ass pagan Gods.

Stay mad fag.

Good one Heidrich

Exactly, the Swiss talk as if they're gods chosen people even though they're little more than a piece of human trash.

I don't have a good experience with Dutch people..

Pro tip: We are Germanic, but not German

>......

Norway is the beating heart of culture. It is where everything starts.

The day the alt right was born was when Breivik defeated a thousand multiculturalist elite soldiers all alone at Utoya with nothing than his viking might and bare hands.

Forget about 300. This move is simply called 1.

QUICK. Post a street in Norway.

haha! is that why you're comming here now, begging for money? because of all the gypsy gold?

Hello Ahmed.

Anglo here let me thank and apologise on behalf of my people;

>thank you Scandinavian Vikings for attacking our shores and teaching us the importance of a navy
>thank you Norman's for invading England and removing the tyrant Harold Godwinson and centralising our state
>sorry Wales for attacking you
>sorry Vikings for fighting back
>sorry Scotland for our unfair treatment
>sorry France for 100 year war, we are glad you won
>sorry Muslims for crusade and Richard the lion heart killing innocent prisoner
>sorry Germany for ruining your empires, you deserve better
>sorry Africa for colonisation we ruined your continent, we're so sorry
>sorry China for opium war
>sorry aboriginal for genocide
>sorry Ireland for famine
>sorry EU for leave vote
>sorry Scotland for everyone you deserve so much better than Anglo lies
I'm sorry guys I'm so so sorry

SHOW ME WHAT A NORWEGIAN STREET LOOKS LIKE!

Eww!
finally someone agrees, and i dont even want you to agree!
never seen so much white guilt before

>sorry Africa for colonisation we ruined your continent

Well now... that's simply not true

Norway? Kek. Sweeden, Denmark and Norway was under the same king and under a soverign ruler several times. Borders arent what you think nutjob

people walk around all day waving Norwegian flags? Ha, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
> we wuz sea niggers n shiet

I've got nothing against Norway, u dudes are cool in my book. However, most nations have awesome pasts. U guys haven't done shit in a loooooooong time.

Stop being a narcissist, Game of Thrones is based off of mostly British, but honestly contains elements from all medieval societies.

Norway was WAY stronger than Denmark and Sweden (did they even exist?) in the 12th and 13th centuries. Denmark was weak then (but became powerful later (because of the black death)).

Dont apolagize for the crusades. It was glory to valhalla. The vikings, teutonic and templars alike, fought well and killed many muslims. It was a great war!

And look how superior ours is to theirs!

WTF are you talking about, we gave the peace price to Obama FFS

>Norway was WAY stronger than Denmark and Sweden
Wrong.

wtf are you talking about!?
yes we gave him the prize, but for all the wrong reasons and based on lies!

that makes it a bad thing

Except for getting trump elected, reforming nato to fight terrorism, start off the far right stream in Europe, setting the stage for neo crusades, finding oil, develop sub sea tech and curing cancer.

Sorry, at least you agree.
It true, we stole black Africans resources for own benefit, we can never be forgiven, just apologise.
Killing people for no reason is always wrong, Richard lionheart killed innocent prisoner because he got upset, unforgivable

>We are Germanic, but not German
>Maybe because you mix the english words German and Germanic?
You owe Germany an apology because It was not the Scandi tribes who wrote the Sagas or held the mythology, It was the continental Germanic tribes, Saxons, Vandals, Lombards, Cherusci, Nordmenn told the heroic tales of their southern brothers, then they pretended they were the same people.
Pro tip :There is no such thing as the "Germanic" peoples. It's a misnomer. There are Germanic cultures, But the continentals who wrote the stories were vastly different thatn the Scandinavians who told them.

The Swiss evolved in the harshest climate of Europe.