WTF, Trump did this to innocent people in Afghanistan today?

WTF, Trump did this to innocent people in Afghanistan today?

APOLOGIZE

kek at webm
all hiroshima subhumans should have been eliminated from the earth

>that mom clutching her child

Right in the feels

jesus nip, they're not the ainu

>innocent people
>Afghanistan

choose one, nigger.

WTF? I hate America now!

Apologize to the puppies of that poor doggo.

This is something I'll never understand about your untouchable system when it comes to the Nagasaki and Hiroshima casualties, Akira. What the hell were they supposed to do? Very quickly commit seppuku when they saw Fat Man falling? Charge Little Boy's mushroom cloud with a katana and a "Banzai!"?

>WTF, Trump did this to innocent people in Afghanistan today?

Fuck 'em all. Reason is overrated. Bunch of fucking camel fuckers anyway.

Yeah, you really don't want to know about another scene involving a mother later on in Barefoot Gen.

Mess with the fat, your city will be flat

What anime is this from? Always see it posted but have never actually found the source.

It's Barefoot Gen.

Don't watch it.

No.

ty, will do

NO

What the heck Nip?!!? That's a little too harsh don't you think??

It really is the greatest post-nuclear story ever. Better than threads, Better than The Road. Fiction didn't even come close to reality.

I listened to Hardcore History about the nuclear bomb. This webm is really accurate description of how it actually happened. What's the anime?

While we're on the subject of anime World War 2 period pieces, Grave of the Fireflies is okay, but it'll haunt you.

Naruto

Is Barefoot Gen better or worse/more or less haunting than GotF?

Are you implying the nips are mad at the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for not committing sudoku but getting killed instead? That's fucking twisted and hilarious.

wtf I hate american NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not what people dying in atomic explosion would look like.

how would you know?

I'm sure you've been to many atomic explosions.

>innocent people
>ISIS cave

pick one.

Is he fighting Osama?

i feel bad for the dog

moab =/= nuke

Barefoot Gen is a better movie in terms of structure and resolution.

As for emotional impact, Grave of the Fireflies hollowed me out and stuck in my mind for days. Barefoot Gen fucking DESTROYED me for a whole day. I'd say Gen is more of a blow, overall.

Both movies are semi-autobiographical. Gen is based on the author of the manga's experiences. In Grave, Seita is an idealized version of the original short story's author. There was a real Setsuko named Keiko Nozawa, and she was the sister of the author.

Honestly, the real life element in both works just makes it hit harder. It's one thing when it's the usual Jap fetish for tragic melodrama, and another thing when it's tragic melodrama that came closely from history.

Don't watch Gen. Do watch Grave, if you know what you're getting into.