Latinas: Passionate or Bad Tempered?

Having serviced a few Latin women over the years I'm convinced the brain short circuit they call "passion" is what we in the early bedtime demographic call "bad temper."

Who's with me on this?

Don't get me wrong: it gets the pulse racing, and they're fantastic in bed. But fuck, it's draining.

Latin men just seem to ignore them when they do their routine. Seems to be the only way.

There aren't any latinas in Australia, shut the fuck up

Pretty much.
Their passion sucks.

Im dating a half white half latina. She has the passiontemper but shes also a freak and bed and highIQ. You just need to ignore them and keep a steady backbone when dealing with their antics.

Have to say, once you've slotted a lusty Latina it's hard to go back.

Wrong.

All latinas belong to the white man, they crave white sperm. We should genocide them with our dicks.

It's true, there aren't that many. Mine were sourced from Spain, Brazil and Argentina.

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

It's also for the discussion of relative difference between cultures, and the building of a wall too keep Latinas out of the USA.

Draining...as...fuck. Like living with a vampire. And you will definitely become a much dumber person for trying to engage them in any kind of serious conversation topic. Perhaps that was my mistake.

But thanks for the lecture, Pedro.

You know when your girl start a fight about nothing because she is bored or something.
That is latin gf 24/7

So both

Spot on.

Check'd

&

This.

Can I get some sauce on this?

That calls for a celebration. Here's the only way to shut up a Latina.

" hot fire and cold ice

we only did two things well together ,and one of them was fight "

Try this sauce.

The other.

Oh, they deep throat like champs. Maybe the incessant talking makes the throat so open like that.

Tick tick.

Moar

/POL is great again.

Ready to start complaining again.

As long as you give them something to do, they're fine.

sauce op?

You just need to keep feeding them cock.

Colombia!

Anyone enjoying this while it lasts?

I'm enjoying the commentary more than the ho, but that's no knock on the ho.

TOPKEK

>a chinaman fucking a latina
only in australia (or vancouver)

Fucking annoying as shit. Hot at first though, have dated a Peruvian, a Chilean, a Cuban and am now dating a Bolivian. They are all fucking nuts though.

Same here. I used to read Playboy for the stories. Now I read /POL for the discussion on world events.

You old romantic.

I wish.

Just nice to know one's experience is validated even if it doesn't match your society's narrative. The chan has been great for that.

Haha. Upvoted. :)

That ass looks like a dumpster fire. I guess washing your backside in South America would be too much to ask.

shut up faggot

>latinas are ill-tempered and volatile
>latin american countries are mostly shitholes

I dunno guys, I fail to see any connection

LOL.

This

Only dated one latina

Loud, hot headed, annoying, but excellent cooks.
high probability of turning into trolls once they hit their 50s

>implying it takes that long for a latina to turn into a goblin

Are you talking just about the ones with above average genes?

>into trolls once they hit their 50s
That only happen to the low class here
I dont get it

Why you guys say that?
Girls arent like that here, they are just normal like other girls from other countries

Latino here, just want you to know our women are shit. They also kiss white ass a lot these to get ahead in life. They are basically gold diggers and the smart ones who are half breed always lay up with white men. Race traitors all of them.

Ha. You're so used to their shit you don't even get it.

Loud, annoying, and obnoxious. Basically niggers in female form, why would anyone went to tie themselves down to years of that?

All the good ones are half white anyway
The ones we're sending back look like 300 lb gutter trash

My girlfriend is Latina and she is a fucking pussy. No bad temper with her.

Lol, what?

I dont and i never have a gf

I just see that girls arent like you say

And you must be dating some low/uneducated girl

Never had a GF? We should definitely take your word for it then.