How do japanese anons feel about the whole North Korea situation?

happy?
sad?
hits the feels?
more complicated feelings predicated on information us burgers dont understand?

please enlighten me.

まあまあ

I think Kim is a big fat pussy and won't do shit. He'll tuck his tail between his legs and run. There will be NO nuclear tests this year.

Screenshot this, print it out, magnetize it and put it on your fridge for posterity.

ありがとうございました

confidence.

i like it.

sayonara rice man thanks for all the anime

jap posters are asreep user

this is Sup Forums you know they are up all night in an internet cafe, Desu.

aussie japanon?

Can talk on behalf some japanese friends.

Good. We just want them fucked. Too many intimidations and without any reason why.

Hell Un even declared war against the US last year.

If they aren't willing to talk things out with anyone, they deserve every last threat of cannons pointed at them.

The main visitors and tourists to North Korea are from Japan. North Korea constantly tells them how great it would be to have a united Asia without the West holding the leash. I bet it gives some Japs a pull on the heart strings, but most probably know that ever happening is slim.

well yea but those japs are always on /h/ and Sup Forums all the time

wow, they're actually wide awake even though they look like that. racist much?

fair point

lol I hope Kim uses all his nukes on Japan, just for your pride.

bad digits.

WEW LADS.

anime and happas are saved!

I'm not sure about the citizens,but the government wants war.
Abe might be behind Trumps obsession with North Korea.

god I hope so

all those shota refugees will fit in my bedroom

The Jap government will do whatever we want or they'll get Hiroshima'ed again.

I want to know too.

We helped North Korea while USA were killing us.
We helped North Korea while North Korea kidnapped Japanese.
We helps North Korea now while North Korea makes missile, nuclear weapon, chemical weapon.

I don't know why all media say North Korea is Japan's enemy because all North Korea's weapons are made by our support.

What's gonna happen to the North Korea people once the Kim dynasty falls? Will they be able to function in the real world? I've heard stories of defectors returning to NK because they couldn't cut it in the outside world. I've also read South Koreans don't want or care for reunification

so do you guys intentionally fuck up their weapons?

why are you joining us army then Desu?

If some of them can find their SoKor relatives then that's great. But they're pretty much brainwashed to believe it's the end of the world when their dear leader is dead.

Short term timeframe, it might be very chaotic.
Midterm , some will move on and some will form a cult revolving their dear leaders... most likley some elites and fanataics will do.

Next generation Nokor will prolly forget about it and assimilate better than their parents.

WTF, Shinji?

Are you realizing that they will use the nukes against you right? Do you want to be nuked a 3rd time?

i think this is one of those trolls.
i dont blame japanon though we were the first ones to nuke japan.

South Korea has no money.
North Korea always say Japan will pay money for unification.
In fact, Japanese will pay that money because we pay much money even for Syria where most Japanese don't care seriously.

I hope someone drops a nuke. I don't want to lose money on my expensive Geiger counter.

nice pic. agree

North Korea's soldiers were Manchu army before 1945.
Japan supported North Korea in 1950s but LDP supported South Korea in 1965 media's situation changed but Japanese still support North Korea.

North Korea's missle's engeneer is Japanese or Korean who lived in Japan.
Tokyo University, Kyoto University, and other university's students really went to North Korea to make such weapons but no meda cares that.

>Japanese anons
>Here
>Ever
Go to Futaba and speak proper Japanese if you want an answer.

>There will be NO nuclear tests this year
Even if there was their nukes are so shit that they'll land in the ocean and radiate animeland even more. Basically status quo.

tendies please.

>and Sup Forums
Maybe like 10 years ago. It's all fat overseas Tumblrinas discussing how cute Victor and Yuuri are together now.

ドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドドド I guess it's pretty menacing

Save tea girl

Because we are forced to join by your army

Chicken or fish?

chickin

Sorry desu :(

You got it

(I like fish too though)

Thanks my nignog

Kys

>I don't know why all media say North Korea is Japan's enemy

I dunno.

Because North Korea is currently under control by a pedantic manchild instead of an intelligent evil dictator?

KEK, drumpftards BTFO by local japanese

>3rd nuke triggers the cataclysm
>anime becomes real

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore!

Don't really care what happens to SK or NK just don't want to get nuked

What the hell is this bibble babble? Sounds like Wang Shin Lu is trying to express himself but maybe someone should translate.

Me too. Japan must be saved

Don't care about trump only care about japs and happas

Fuck off copypasta faggot

You won't.

NK nukes are garbage and there are a fuckload of countermeasures between the launch pads and you.

Also, given the low number of nukes they have ready to be fired, they will probably point them at SK of US fleets even before considering hitting Japan.