Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qPiT_x9NG4
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/852653697968615424
youtu.be/q3Mxn_wg6V0
flightradar24.com/KOR151/d0eb8cf
strawpoll.me/12741819
strawpoll.me/12741849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We cannot be the policeman of the world, we cannot protect countries all over the world, where they're not paying us what we need
>Look at what she did in Libya with Gadhafi. Gadhafi’s out. It’s a mess. And, by the way, ISIS has a good chunk of their oil
>I think you have to knock out ISIS. Right now, Syria is fighting ISIS. We have people that want to fight both at the same time.
>I believe we have to get ISIS. We have to worry about ISIS before we can get too much more involved
What did Blumpf mean by this?

FUCK YOU ROUND EYE

BIG BOMB GO BOOM

RIP

Kim shoots his mouth off talking shit with all those gook note takers behind him and what does he get? Just like a bully, a bad mofo comes around and makes him look like the little pussy he is in front of the note takers and they plot to have him not return from a ride one afternoon.

>mfw I'll never get to visit commie North Korea before it gets 'liberated'.

>mfw I'll never get to visit Germany before it was ''liberated''

CNN knows something

Toppling Norks is totally different. We don't have to state build there because we can hand the problem to Worst Korea instead. Plus if they get refugees, we send them all to China and thereby destabilize our enemy. It's a win-win.

Plus we save money in the long-run because we can move troops out of Korea once Norks are destroyed. Cheaper than keeping an army there permanently.

>most of the fighting would take place in Korea
these guys are prophetic

That'd be 1945, mate.
It's funny how the old people in town keep telling me that life was way better under Hitler and the NSDAP.

>Sup Forums praising nationalism which north korea basically is
>defends gloablist Trump jew

kek,I guess you support Israel now too?

This is about protecting us, shill

what will the retaliation be?
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/852653697968615424

Imagine how cheap nork whores will be. Buy a traditional north Korean woman.

Leave North Korea alone you imperialist scum

>threaten us and others with nuclear warheads for decades

Leave shareblue, its over

>trump is a president of peace

Where's that

THE JOKE
------------->
Your Head

Pic when I need it

We will never move troops out of Korea unless China were to give us an all access pass to building bases on their land.

reminder
DPRK is one of the last countries not controlled by jews. Juche is nationalist.

KEK BE PRAISED

N.K may be a joke now, but at what point does America step in? When they finally build a long range nuke?

What if NK is just a proxy state made by China to bait the USA into a nuclear all-out war against a fake enemy?

MFW watching the clip and waiting for a bud light commercial like it's in between periods and the announcers are talking strategies.

>stopping the nuclear threat from North Korea is warmongering

>trump says

"These guys tell the enemy everything, They say we're going to attack here and ISIS prepares, I wouldn't do that as president"

What if NK has been faking all their failed missile tests and they actually have uber-advanced technology behind the scenes that they've been hiding for a situation like this?

>implying he mentioned any specifics whatsoever
Low effort

>stopping a WMD threat from Iraq is war mongering
>stopping the nuclear threat from North Korea is warmongering
>stopping a nuclear threat from Iran is war mongering
>stopping a nuclear threat from Russia is war mongering

A policy of peace

It is also an ideological successor to Communism, brainchild of (((Karl Marx)))

He said it badass as fuck. But didn't he hated China?
youtu.be/q3Mxn_wg6V0

The US would know about it, more than likely. You raise a good point, though. The US might even know they are more advanced but they aren't saying they know.

Pay 'em in rice.

If you think North Korea and some middle eastern shithole are the same thing then you're just a lefty larper

There were some leaked documents that had info about rice bombs which cause mass starvation upon explosion, but for now it looks Korea is only testing them on their own people

Tits or GTF-

On Reddit, where you belong.

There's a rather clear difference between those examples and North Korea. NK has pushed its luck for a very long time, and they get in shit from the UN and neighbouring countries constantly for their bullshit. I agree that fucking with Iraq and Iran is bullshit, especially since it's just oil wars for the kikes, but having pissed off Asians with nukes is no good.

Please launch a nuke to Toronto.

Fuck, you got me.

Man... I really should have went there while it was still a country instead of spending my money on drugs

Oh well

lol

>norks literally testing nuclear weapons and threatening to nuke america and bragging about it
>best Bush could come up with was "aluminum tubes" in regard to Saddam's WMDs

You can tell who the lefty larpers are pretty easily, no Trump supporter would really be against a pre-emptive strike on North Korea after they threatened to nuke us while testing ballistic nuclear missiles. Even isolationism doesn't mean you shouldn't respond when a country threatens to nuke you.

>Successfully tremendously successfully proudly successful
Why does it still feel like I am watching reality television?

>implying the NSA doesn't intercept 100% of all global communication

go back to r/the_donald

Stick that Reddit up your ass you 14 yo parrotfag. Not my problem you go there jerking off to more shills like you

>taken care

flightradar24.com/KOR151/d0eb8cf

Where is it going?

>and they get in shit from the UN and neighbouring countries constantly for their bullshit

So like Libya then?

What's the matter babycakes, missing your down vote button? I'm surprised you didn't give our honourable German friend the old le *whoosh* meme.

so a strike on sunday not on friday? That makes all the difference.

>North Korea for the last decade
>WE NOOK YOU AMERICAN PIGGU
>WE NOOK SHIT KOREA TOO WAR NOT OVER
>FUCK JAPAN THEY GET NOOK TOO
>Everyone except for the USA, SK and Japan
>TEAM AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A COMEDY NOT A DOCUMENTARY #NEVERDRUMPF #LOVETRUMPSHATE #KEKPRIDE #HANDSOFFTHECODES
Oh fuck off.

His speech is not famous for it's wide range of words but rather for it's assertiveness

>flightradar24.com/KOR151/d0eb8cf
Quick get into a fallout shelter YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

I've literally only been to Reddit once 4 years ago and that was enough to notice what cancer it is.

You on the other hand seem to be well-versed in their lingo. ''Le'' KYS

2 flights a day from nk to china maybe

actually that's the trumpkin pumpkin competition

Underrated

strawpoll.me/12741819

strawpoll.me/12741819

This is a false dichotomy. Some third world shithole in Africa isn't controlled by jews, they must be /ourguy/ huh? The Jewish question is important but sometimes it jades your vision

>doesn't know history
>instead of using google, makes shit up in his head

Germany was actually occupied in 1945, it is still essentially a dictatorship with fake constitution written by Americans that denies Germans freedom of expression and speech to this day. Merkel deserves same fate that Kim does.

strawpoll.me/12741849

It's happening!!! It's happening!!! I can see it!!! Consequences will never be the same!!!

FUGG THOSE TIDDIES

A country actively working on nukes to nuke us..

That's cool enuff for me .. Moab them chinks.. then their nuke goes off then there's no population of people to deal with after.

it won't happen, nothing ever will happen, it already happened, slowly over decades, you missed it and you lost and its too late

Im not a trump supporter but nk should've been dealt with a long time ago user.

Fpbp

what he was trying to say is that he will never visit the GERManic caliphate before is liberated

Halfway commonplace it appears

RARE
A
R
E

The fuck is a Blumpf? Is that like a funny insult of some sort to you?

god damn he's really going to do it.

Why police them when you can conquer them?

and so WW3 begins...